*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New game idea, what do you think
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: To Auction or Not to Auction
auction   -12 (66.7%)
really bad idea-no auction   -3 (16.7%)
sinnnn your nuts   -3 (16.7%)
: 15

: New game idea, what do you think  ( 31082 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : June 29, 2010, 09:27:42 AM »

This IS AChat, sex WILL be an issue in an auction.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #31 : June 29, 2010, 09:42:12 AM »

ok let me be the killjoy on this  :(

yes it sounds like a cool idea, but the only thing we could use to bid would be AChat $, right, and sinnn does not want that.  also, the winner pays the money to who...the date?  because guys can't receive gifts.

and also, i think, most of the regular posters here have already been with each other.  if they haven't been, it's just as easy to meet them in the AChat program and talk, right?  i mean, if you're interested in someone, you could even send them a PM here asking to meet.  i don't see any non-regular posters here bidding on this.  they can't even be bothered to vote on a poll.

using myself as an example, really, how many people would bid on me?  maybe 2, but i've already had *dates* with them so why would i need the auction to have another?

that being said, there is one other person here i'd like to have a *date* with some time.  we'll see if it happens...

i just think a lot of effort is being put into something that probably won't fly...sorry  :(

oh and sinnn  :P  :P  :P  loser!!!  :D
« : June 29, 2010, 10:05:32 AM bobbler »
Janine Dee

« #32 : June 29, 2010, 10:00:11 AM »

The one concern that Bobbler's post made me realize... there are a lot of annoying/creepy people on AChat. I mean you could agree to an hour date, and then spend an hour telling them you don't cam/share real details/something that doesn't defy what you promised to do, but is still REALLY annoying.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #33 : June 29, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »

There is another point bobbler is right:
It would be more a family game, as here are just few people who would play this game.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #34 : June 29, 2010, 10:13:40 AM »

Ummm I did say that the auctioned have the right to refuse the bidder the winning bid and pick the next runner up.  And you do have the right to leave the room,  just let us know that it was a good reason why.  I don't mind A$, its just it wouldn't be fair because men can't be gifted(totally sucks).  I just brought up the A$ issue so the ones who where bitchn bout whores will see this game is not like that,  was trying to satisfy the whore haters.  But the old saying keeps popping up, you can't satisfy everybody :P.  So i was thinking of an idea that someone suggested a contest question and who guesses right is the winner.   We just need to put our heads together an think of a cool way to do this.  For fun Killjoy.  Really we are some really smart ppl, we can do this.  ;D
sinnnn

« #35 : June 29, 2010, 10:16:43 AM »

Fine how bout auction rp then.  And the person who bids and win must rp here for us.  In other words make up a cool story an roll with it.  How bout that?

When their story ends the next auction begans.  The next couple starts their unigue rp story.  That way no room an you don't have to worry bout being stuck with a dick.
bobbler

« #36 : June 29, 2010, 10:32:47 AM »

i know it's for fun sinnn, don't mean to rain on your parade  :(
sinnnn

« #37 : June 29, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »

:-[ :-X :-\ :'(
bobbler

« #38 : June 29, 2010, 10:43:34 AM »

awwww i'm sorry babes don't cry  :(

wanna hug in the room?  ;)
Janine Dee

« #39 : June 29, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »

Definitely not out to be a buzz kill, but the bad's gotta be pointed out right along with the good.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #40 : June 29, 2010, 03:34:19 PM »

Well at least one person was affected by the sad face.  I was hoping playing opossum would get me a hug, at least a kiss :o

(Have np with bad being pointed out.  How else will you work the kinks out ::))
bobbler

« #41 : June 29, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »

i offered a hug...even in the room  ;)
sinnnn

« #42 : June 29, 2010, 03:57:51 PM »

I noticed.  Just a hug?  Just making sure. ::)
bobbler

« #43 : June 29, 2010, 08:50:24 PM »

well yeah just a hug for when you were "crying"...you faker  :P
sinnnn

« #44 : June 30, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »

Hey I got a hug anyway.   :P
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: