*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New game idea, what do you think
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: To Auction or Not to Auction
auction   -12 (66.7%)
really bad idea-no auction   -3 (16.7%)
sinnnn your nuts   -3 (16.7%)
: 15

: New game idea, what do you think  ( 31082 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : June 13, 2010, 11:43:46 PM »

Anyway I was thinking of a new idea.  So don't get all huffy if you don't like it, just say yes or no and I will delete this post after a few.

How bout a RP auction.  You know how they auction off dates with a certain someone for charity.  No A$s are really exchanged, its a RP auction remember.  Its like spin the bottle, whoever wins the auction can go on a "Achat" date with the person.  You don't have to have sex, you can just go an chat in the room.  And if you want to meet in the room later on the future its up to you. Just thought it be a really cool way of meeting an making friends. 
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : June 14, 2010, 12:08:11 AM »

OK, I'm not voting just yet. I see no one else replied yet, so I have some questions.

If A$ aren't being used for the auction, what are you bidding?

How would the auctions be posted? What are the time limits? How would users know how much time is remaining?

I use eBay, so this next one is something I've had happen....what if I (or someone else) wins an auction, and the person doesn't chat/room/etc with the winner? Would there be some sort of retribution or punishment for people that don't honor a winning bid?

If some of these details were addressed, I will decide an answer.
sinnnn

« #2 : June 14, 2010, 12:23:10 AM »

k, i wanted to know what ppl thought of the idea of it before I put more effort into it. I notice some ideas don't last long.  I know some might be thinking prositution, so I wanted your input first.  So if you think its a cool idea then we can start setting up the rules.  I want this to be fun, so I want everyones ideas also, it can help with the planning an making of the rules.  K?

Anyway if someone don't go in the room why are they playing.  Again going to the room DOESN"T MEAN SEX.  Its more get to chat an know the one your interested in.  As far as I am concerned if you don't want to go in a room an chat you don't have to but if your doing it to be ansty an cruel you can't play in any other reindeer games(only for the ppl who are trying to be mean).  But if you don't feel comfortable with someone, just say so an you can ask for the next highest bidder. 
Again if you think worth making a effort of trying out an auction, just vote an we all can work out the details later.  Team effort on this one ppl. :P ;D
« : June 14, 2010, 12:30:31 AM sinnnn »
bouli

« #3 : June 14, 2010, 01:13:35 AM »

I'm still not sure I understand. We're to toss up random bids here on the forums that we never have to pay up for real for being able to go into a room for chatting or more?
What's the role play in it? The people auctioning out themselves are to advertise their best sides to get as many people active as possible?
Carli
: 116

« #4 : June 14, 2010, 03:47:58 AM »

Aside from the details, I think the principle idea could be fun! Especially if we could figure out some way to actually contribute to a charity goal. Then I would definitely be game.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : June 14, 2010, 04:35:40 AM »

I'll agree in theory, but the details would need to be worked out.

I mean if the sums are effectively imaginary then how will there ever be a "winner"? Wouldn't people just keep going and going?

As far as the auctioned participating... if you're going to sign up you can be kept on the honor system, because to sign up and then not follow through... why did you bother? Theoretically though the imaginary sum could be refunded I suppose.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : June 14, 2010, 06:54:23 AM »

Interesting idea Sinnnn, I say go for it,...

If it is kept in the forum level, I raise that only in that too many might seriously see as another form of prostitution.

Something I saw today, that I thought was cute, was womans post that she'd give herself over to whoever wrote her the best poem. That was original...

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : June 14, 2010, 07:01:47 AM »

I once heard of Howard Stern having a "Lesbian Dating Game" on his show where women you hadn't had sex with another woman, but wanted to could come on and compete for a promised sexual experience with Jenna Jameson and Jill Kelly (there was no money exchange, just a promise on their end).

Maybe we could have something similar where there would be a "host" and three bachelors or bachelorettes who would be asked questions by the host and then send the answers to the host in personal messages.

The host would then relate the answers to the bachelor or bachelorette and they would pick someone based on those answers. Who the host would then reveal at the end of the "game".

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #8 : June 14, 2010, 07:44:50 AM »

Good idea Janine, you might even have a mixture of bacelors and bachelorettes vying for the opportunity if the Datee is bi

sinnnn

« #9 : June 14, 2010, 07:55:42 AM »

Thanks guys, that why I asked for your input.  I was worried that some might consider this game as prostitution thats why I didn't want to use real A$s an no sex in the room.  But i'll think real hard on the pb.
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : June 14, 2010, 10:58:47 AM »

A nice idea sinnnn. No, I don't think this is prostitution, as I see this is more funny stuff between users. Entertainment then sexual business.

My suggestion:
We do this here in the forum. There can be more rounds, if we like it. We fix a date (day/hour) and then a moderator or "the price itself" asks 3 questions and the bidders give their answers, ona after the other. Either the bachelor/bachelorette decides or every member votes for the winner.

bobbler

« #11 : June 14, 2010, 03:01:44 PM »

guess how i voted?

:D
sinnnn

« #12 : June 14, 2010, 03:03:53 PM »

Oh screw you Bobby, virtually literally. LOL  ;)
bobbler

« #13 : June 14, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »

I may lose interest if it takes you much longer to get back to AChat  :-*
sinnnn

« #14 : June 14, 2010, 03:09:33 PM »

Awww stop crying, I'll be back next Monday.  LOL

Ohh who was the other person who voted I'm nuts.  Cold man, cold.  LOL :D
« : June 14, 2010, 03:59:24 PM sinnnn »
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: