*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 546235 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #285 : December 24, 2010, 12:28:19 AM »

Now, for some reason, hi doesn't work very well for guys as an opening line. Although it is better than: "fuck?"or "room?". But girls seem to get away with it since 9 out of 10 openings by girls starts with "hi". An example of a normal opening of a chat:

her: "hi"
Me: "hello"
Her: "How are you" (in all kinds of varities...)
Me: "I am fine, how are you?"
Her: "I am fine" (in all ways you can imagine)

And here the conversation stops. Since I like someone that is talkative and wants to get to know someone before hopping in bed, I would expect 'her' to continue the conversation. After all, she is the one that approached me. But very often I find that the girl just stops talking herself, but will reply when you send her a message:

Me: "have you been a member long?"
Her: "no"
*sigh*
Me: "so what are you looking for?"
Her: "fun"

Now, for me the "fun" stops here. I've stopped talking occasionally, then sending a message after an hour, and even getting a reply. Maybe I am a bit too demanding, but this feels so strange to me. Anyone else with a similar experience?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #286 : December 24, 2010, 04:25:22 AM »

If they can't decide what they want more then "fun" rooming will be probably an uphill battle because you will be likely to be left playing that pick and choose I mentioned where you have them either ohhing and ahhing or not instead of actively contributing to the experience.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Billy
: 59

« #287 : December 24, 2010, 05:24:55 AM »

Girl: Hi
I: Hi
She:Sorry for talking to you, I am very new here and trying to find out how everything is working.
I: You made it right. You start to talk instead of inviting at once.

...The partner is offline or busy.

Yes, she was busy. In a room, lol

It happened to me many times.. lol
I'm getting real mad when this happens.. Its very rude when someone is talking to you first and in the next line she is getting in to a room...
Thankfully there is the ignore list for that..

My most funny pick up line..

Girl: Hello
Me: Hi Doll

-After a couple of seconds

Me: How 're you?
Girl: Yes  (lol)
Me: What "yes" ? Are you new here sweetie?
Girl: fuck
Me: ....... ??

After a couple of seconds she was in a room... :P lol hahahahahaha!!!
Billy
: 59

« #288 : December 24, 2010, 06:02:37 AM »

@Tightfit

I know exactly what you are meaning..
Unfortunately there are many girls in the game who answering by one word.. Yes, no, maybe, i dont know etc etc..
This is frustrating, personally i cant do a conversation like that even if she starts first the conversation..
When this happens, im saying "nice to meet you, hope to see you again" and im leaving the try..
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #289 : December 24, 2010, 06:24:06 AM »

I've had times where I've been talking to someone and one of my regular girlfriends shows up, but I always at least send a little message explaining that one special someone or another had logged on.

While I know it could be called rude if you are at a physical party/bar/etc and someone you already know shows up excusing yourself is understandable.

So I see that as acceptable, but basically wandering off without saying a word is just simply rude.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #290 : December 24, 2010, 06:25:52 AM »

@ Janine: Maybe she didn't know, she is gone into room to fuck, yes. But she talked to me and went to room with another one. Even if you are new you have the right to read who is inviting you ;) If you notice you answered the wrong one, you can tell this in the room, leave and talk to your chat partner again.

@ Billy: You are right. Ignore is a good idea for that. First I give them a 2nd chance (reason above).

@ Tight: Agree. Sometimes it appened to me. Cold invite or just a "hi" followed by "do you wanna fuck me?" If I say, I wanna talk before, they answer: Ok, let's talk. ... break.... Then you just get short answers to your questions. You feel, they don't wanna talk (or aren't able to ;) )

Lover

« #291 : December 24, 2010, 06:28:05 AM »

Janine, of course this happens. Even if I am chatting with someone, I always have the time to give a short answer. No matter, if I am talking to a friend and get a "hello" from a stranger or vice versa.

bobbler

« #292 : December 24, 2010, 09:03:00 AM »

a lot of times i think the people who use one word answers aren't good with the english language
Bear
: 3856

« #293 : December 24, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »

@ bobbler I give that sentiment to those I clearly can see who are foreign, but too many times they are from the US, I just can only think that the motive here is simply sex or undeveloped personal skills.

For me at the moment restarting like a noob I can see some of the difficulties of approaching someone blindly. A single word response hardly leaves little to continue with, Even if someone approaches with a Hi. I at least try to offer a bit more of a lead for them to follow with give them a chance to demonstrate why they I should have an interest. Part of it is that some do not fully understand the mechanics of developing some personal connection with new people. Others this whole thing is just impersonal, and likely as Janine mentioned those probably result in an unsatisfying experience in a room.

Don't like multi-chatting myself, since having been on the other side, it is annoying to wait for a response, or get a single word response, terrible annoying to wait and get nothing but  a "mmhmm". Best to excuse self and ask if you can contact them in a bit when not so busy.

the last one to tickle m funnybone went something like this

Me: Hi, how are you doing this evening?

several minutes later
Me: Hi again, did you get distracted?

several minutes later
Me: Think we established that, anything more to add?

Girl: Hi Bear
Me; Lol, up to 2 words, want to try now for 3?

Girl: Want to room? ::)

Adera
: 3047

« #294 : December 24, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »

Hahaha lol... what was up with that girl?

Sorry... starting to get abit tipsy, too much wine I think. :P
TightFit74

« #295 : December 24, 2010, 06:21:43 PM »

I always answer a message, even if it is just a hi. I am always interested in meeting new people. But they have to be able to tell me something new or at least hold a conversation. It's sometimes difficult to choose between different partners, as Bear I have difficulty chatting with more than 2 partners at the same time (must be a guy thing) but general politeness tells me to at least someone know I am busy....
(yes, am tipsy/drunk from christmas eve... hadf a great time, hoping to unwrap some more presents tomorrow... ;) )

Lover

« #296 : December 25, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »

@ Bear: Lol, I don't know if I really can say your girl is glibly, but she can count until 3. I also believe she was a "hopper", jumping around for a fuck. She might not even notice she is talking to you again and again.
Same feeling I get if German girls are chatting to me in English (in my description you can see where I'm from). And for english talking girls, asking me "from which country do you come from?".

Tight, aren't you the one who is begging for multiple chat?   ;)

One advantage of those "talks" is, you know what you will get in room. I like conversation in room, telling what I'm acting like, to make it as real as possible. Of course I like that my partner is doing the same. If there is nothing than just "hi" or "wanna fuck" before, you can't expect a talkactive one in the room.

bobbler

« #297 : December 26, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »

fuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me nowfuck me now

a girl just sent that to me 6 times right in a row!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #298 : December 26, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

She shouldn't be so blunt about what she wants. She could atleast try to get you hot before begging for it. ::) :P
TightFit74

« #299 : December 27, 2010, 04:17:10 AM »

Uhm, she sent the same messages to me too. She should have maxed out the space a single message gives her...lol
@Lover: Yes, I have been asking for multiple chat. Mostly because it offers great reading... Especially the one-liners are of a very hgh intellectual level... :D :D

: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 73  
« previous next »
: