*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 540649 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #690 : January 15, 2012, 10:27:13 AM »

@Urban heheehehe sorry too funny > change to vodka and 7 up

And I have been grabbed on the dance for > But hard to tell who did it , was large crowd

1 guy says to me > If I only get a hello from you I`ve died and gone to heavon > me .... Hello  ;D
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #691 : January 15, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »

hehe you know girls too are little hard sometimes in asking fuck . The best i "meet" say no hi , no hello , no hi/hello bb . the first line she say to me was : Fuck me bitch . lol . my anwser : uuh , you just lost any chances to come in room with me  ;D . simple and "efficace" (translator please)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
medjai
: 415

« #692 : January 15, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »

"efficace" (translator please)

effective  ;D
Zinah
: 167

« #693 : January 15, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »

please,give me yourself...looking great girl!!!
hi not prem but young horny and willing
« : January 15, 2012, 02:41:48 PM Zinah »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #694 : January 16, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »

@medjai : thanks for the translation :) *move to him her spanker in hand , and ..... kiss him on the cheek*  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
medjai
: 415

« #695 : January 16, 2012, 10:20:33 AM »

phewww for a moment I though I was in trouble....thanks for the kiss  ;D
Adera
: 3047

« #696 : January 20, 2012, 04:04:53 PM »

A girl calling me a half-man isn't going to get me to like her... that really rubs the wrong way and just pisses me off.
islandsun
: 1597

« #697 : January 21, 2012, 01:29:20 PM »

@Adera you have every right to be pissed off > that soooo ignorant .

I would of ask that person to take index finger and thumb , make round circle > take other index finger shove it in and out of circle > means go fuck your self !

Zinah
: 167

« #698 : January 21, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »

Adera, beat folks like that with a stick.

Today's annoyance was the jackass that sent me no less than 4 messages saying something like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlets fuck.

Seriously. 

Wants to get a tree branch for that moron.
Adera

« #699 : January 21, 2012, 05:41:36 PM »

I guess I should've been meaner to her, I could have, I wanted to be, but I wasn't, I just tried to tell her I wasn't interested which she obviously couldn't really understand, she was horny and ready to get fucked after all.

That's when she started to get annoying, saying things like "I don't think you've ever been with a woman before", "You've probably been online for an hour without any men hitting on you" and "Why not room with me, I'm here, I want you now and I can show you the best of times". I hate these self important people, I was only online to see if there was anyone fun to chat with so I didn't have any intentions to play and trying to taunt me into rooming with her must be one of the most stupid ideas I've come across.

Funny thing is, she thought that calling me a half-man would encourage me and make me realize something so I would give her a good fuck... that made it crystal clear to me that she didn't know jack shit about making love to women.

Anyway I was happy when she finished by telling me she would never contact me again since I wasn't interested in a way that could only be interpreted as if she though I was the one loosing out, that just made me sigh in relief and think "great, I don't want you to anyway".

I would of ask that person to take index finger and thumb , make round circle > take other index finger shove it in and out of circle > means go fuck your self !

I should have done that.

Today's annoyance was the jackass that sent me no less than 4 messages saying something like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlets fuck.

Seriously. 

Honestly, I have no idea how you would get some sense into those. ::)

Have anyone else come across this guy that starts spamming you right off the bat? It goes something like:

Him: Hi [your name], my beautiful white flower something something :)
Him: am I disturbing you :(
Him: something something
Him: something something

I think I've received the exact same thing from him 3 times on different occasions, spamming me like that was weird even the first time but the second time it was obvious he was just copy pasting it.
Urban
: 329

« #700 : January 21, 2012, 11:13:26 PM »

Adera, beat folks like that with a stick.

Seriously. 

You certainly deserve something like ..... a kinky song  ;)

- Hello, I love you
- Won't you tell me your name ?
- Hello, I love you
- Let me jump in your game
 :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #701 : January 22, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »

Girl (18):  hello sir:) will you help meplease?
I: Hello xxxxl, what can I do?
Girl: i need some A$ for my premium can you please help me?ill do anithing
I: No, I don't pay for fun. Just gift my friends.
Girl: ill do anithing sir
Girl: please
I: No. I dont wanna have whores, sorry. Just spend my time with girls that like to have fun and not just do what I wanna do.
Girl: if i ask you for help dosent mean im a whore you asshole
I: Asshole? Sure I am, but I've got A$

Adera

« #702 : January 22, 2012, 03:36:04 PM »

Lover, she clearly doesn't know what a whore is. ::)
Lover
: 10350

« #703 : January 22, 2012, 03:41:34 PM »

You're right Adera, hopefully she knows about real assholes ;)

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #704 : January 22, 2012, 03:47:35 PM »

@Adera you have every right to be pissed off > that soooo ignorant .

It's funny how hand gestures can mean the complete opposite in other countries. Like a "thumbs up" in western culture means "good job" but in some eastern countries it means "up yours." And when you make a circle with your index finger and thumb, for some people it means "ok" and for others it means "asshole." Wow, wouldn't that be an awkward situation to be in if you're a foreigner trying to express your appreciation to someone with those gestures and they misinterpret them.

: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 73  
« previous next »
: