*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Funny Finds
« previous next »
: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 231
: Funny Finds  ( 1301993 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2910 : February 05, 2016, 10:04:08 AM »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #2911 : February 05, 2016, 08:08:22 PM »

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
rosa_latece
: 623

Little Kitten

« #2912 : February 06, 2016, 11:16:25 AM »

denisee40

Oh so good!

« #2913 : February 06, 2016, 06:59:52 PM »

As soon as I log in!...

denisee40

Oh so good!

« #2914 : February 06, 2016, 07:09:22 PM »

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2915 : February 07, 2016, 11:05:26 PM »

A blind old cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
 “Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things.”

The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

The bouncer is a blonde girl with a ‘Billy-Club’.

I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

“Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy… Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,

“NO  -  NOT IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT FIVE TIMES!!!”

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
AusWoody

« #2916 : February 08, 2016, 08:28:37 AM »

A woman was nagging her husband to cut the grass, to which the husband answered, “What do I look like to you? A landscaper?!”

Next time the sink was dripping, she asked him again, “Honey, can you fix the faucet?” The husband replied, “What do I look like to you? A Plumber?!”

Two days later, a light bulb went out and she begged him again, “Honey, can you change the light bulb?” His reply was, “What am I? An electrician?!”

A few days later, the husband comes home from work to find that the lawn is cut, the faucet is fixed, the light bulb is changed.

Very surprised, he says, “Honey, what happened here?”

The wife replies, “You know our new next door neighbor? He came over and fixed everything.”

The husband says, “Honey, how did you pay him?!”

“Oh, you know,” the wife says, “he told me that I could either bake him a cake or have sex with him.”

Somewhat relieved the husband asks, “Whew, so what kind of a cake did you bake for him?”

The wife replies, “Who do you think I am? Betty Crocker?!”

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

denisee40

Oh so good!

« #2917 : February 09, 2016, 06:11:12 AM »

Lover
: 10350

« #2918 : February 09, 2016, 10:41:31 AM »

Lover
: 10350

« #2919 : February 12, 2016, 04:03:27 PM »

Blayne

« #2920 : February 14, 2016, 05:27:32 AM »

Slipknot - Livin' La Vida Loca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNGXfPom73c
AusWoody

« #2921 : February 14, 2016, 11:09:21 PM »

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car accident.

The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter showed up, they asked him.

St. Peter said, ‘I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,’ and he leaves.

The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple are still waiting. While waiting, they began to wonder what would happen if it didn’t work out; could you get a divorce in heaven. After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled.

‘Yes,’ he informs the couple, ‘you can get married in Heaven.’

‘Great!’ said the couple, ‘But we were just wondering, what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?’

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground. ‘What’s wrong?’ asked the frightened couple.

‘OH, COME ON!’, St. Peter shouted, ‘It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it’ll take me to find a lawyer?’

maron211177
: 3435

« #2922 : February 17, 2016, 03:23:13 PM »

Guy must have a death wish
  ::)
Happy Belated Valentines everyone  :-*

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2923 : February 18, 2016, 09:40:35 AM »

A woman was nagging her husband to cut the grass, to which the husband answered, “What do I look like to you? A landscaper?!”

Next time the sink was dripping, she asked him again, “Honey, can you fix the faucet?” The husband replied, “What do I look like to you? A Plumber?!”

Two days later, a light bulb went out and she begged him again, “Honey, can you change the light bulb?” His reply was, “What am I? An electrician?!”

A few days later, the husband comes home from work to find that the lawn is cut, the faucet is fixed, the light bulb is changed.

Very surprised, he says, “Honey, what happened here?”

The wife replies, “You know our new next door neighbor? He came over and fixed everything.”

The husband says, “Honey, how did you pay him?!”

“Oh, you know,” the wife says, “he told me that I could either bake him a cake or have sex with him.”

Somewhat relieved the husband asks, “Whew, so what kind of a cake did you bake for him?”

The wife replies, “Who do you think I am? Betty Crocker?!”

ROFL

to funny woody !

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
jayc
: 1600

« #2924 : February 18, 2016, 11:40:09 AM »

Walmart Employee Caught Dicking Around At Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2qdOuqS_9s
: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 231  
« previous next »
: