*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Peeping Tom Theatre
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: The Peeping Tom Theatre  ( 13763 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : July 06, 2010, 03:47:47 AM »

Let your fantasies go wild.  There are no rules to how you want to rp.  You can start your rp, just at the beginning let us know if anyone can jump in an play or not.  This is the Peeping Tom Theatre, and like most theatre you will have someone yell out to the screen.  ;D
« : July 06, 2010, 03:59:35 AM sinnnn »
sinnnn

« #1 : July 06, 2010, 04:00:18 AM »

Watching The Masked Ball

Taking her wrist I bring it to my lips.  Not breaking eye contact I reach out with my tongue and began to lick her juices from those beautiful long fingers of hers.  Suck a finger deep into my mouth, and another.  Her taste making my pussy clench tighter, get wetter with each suck and swipe of my tongue.  I want, this is not enough.  Grabbing her jeans I start to yank down, pulling them down her hips.  Seeing where I'm going with this she stands up and bends over me.  Her breast swaying inticingly.  She steps out her jeans with my help. 
  I have her sit in the chair, her legs resting on the arm rests.  Her legs are spread wide, and I can see her pussy all wet and dripping with juices.  I lick my lips and with great zeal I drive in.  I felt her body jump with the first touch of my tongue.  I wanted to go slow with this but the taste of her earlier drove to to extremes.  I sucked at her lips first, pulling them into my mouth and letting go til teasing reached her clit.  I pull her lips apart and watched her clit throb, glistening.  I felt a someone leaning over my shoulder, so I opened her wider so whoever could have a better look too.  "Look at that pink, wet pussy.  Everyones looking at you babes.  Watching you with your legs spread wide, your hard nipples pointing to the sky," I lean down an take a quick swipe at her clit,"Hmmm your breathing increased.  Do you love being watched this much?"
  Standing I remove my shirt, my breast bounces free, I hate wearing bras.  I give my Goddess the most wicked smile,"Since you like to be watched lets make you more comfortable."  I help her sit on the top of the of the movie set and place her feet on the armrests.  I kneel in the chair between her legs.  "Now everyone can see you, watch the light from the movie play on your skin," I kiss her knee," see every look of pleasure I give you," kiss her thigh," Hold on tight because I won't stop til I make you crazy," top of her thigh a bite," watch the screen of that beauty on her knees," give her pussy a long lick," do anything to help you not cum til I say so,"another long lick,"cause I plan to feast on this sweet pussy til hell freezes over and everyone in this threatre came from watching you."
  Hand on her tighs I press my face into her wet pussy.  Licking and sucking, squeezing my own tighs closed, causing me to press on my own clit.  Licking deep, her juices coating my tongue with evey lick.  I feel her fingers in my hair, tightening, pulling me close as she starts to rub her pussy against my face.
  I feel hands on running down my back, causing my back to arch and my face to press deeper into her hot wet pussy.  Licking , sucking, swallowing trying not to be distracted my the questing hands.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 06, 2010, 12:05:07 PM »

Stars dance in front of my vision, and then I realize I had stopped breathing. Taking a deep breath the stars stop dancing in front of my eyes and instead seem to dance over my skin. I've got one hand running through Her silky hair and the other keeping me from falling backward as I sit on the move seat.

I'm breathing again, but my head still feels dizzy, I feel a sort of high as I push down that climax that's been trying to surge forth. I feel both very detached, and very aware of my body. I feel the cool air of the theater on my already painfully hard nipples. I feel the warmth of the projected light on my back.

I smell my arousal, and I smell it mixing with so many others, a passionate perfume filling my lungs.

I hear the sounds of sighs, and gasps, and wet flesh, and I know it's because they are watching me.

That detached part of me looks around, seeing women, seeing men, some together, some on their own, sometimes looking at each other, but most of the time looking at me. Those strangers eyes showing their arousal, their need, a need that most have started acting upon.

The part of me that's still attached to my body is attached to her. To her soft mouth, and her velvety talented tongue, that point of connection being my all, my world, the pulsing flesh against her mouth being my real heart beat sending waves of ecstasy through my being even as my brain fights to keep that flood back until she gives me permission to let it consume me.

I shake, I pant, I think I'm speaking, Her name, over and over like some sort of prayer, but I'm past knowing, past caring about anything but Her, and the incredible things she's doing to me.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #3 : July 06, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »

Pulling away from her, I wince a little as I remove her fingers from my hair.  My Goddess has a tight grip.  Sitting up I raise my face and kiss her deeply, passionately.  Sharing her taste with her.  Wrap my arms around her waist feeling evey tremble in her body.  My love wants to cum so badly.  Her pussy drenched, her body sweety against mines.  Her arms clutching me tighting.  I keep kissing her, stopping to look in her eyes for a few minutes, then kissing her again.  I love teasing her, testing her limits, gently probing her limits.   

Turning her around I let her lean her back against me.  My hands are full of her breast, twisting and pulling her nipples.  She cries out my name horsely, her breathing roughe, can feel her heart beat faster than african drumsr.  "They are watching you.  Watching me play with your breast, but I don't think thats enough of a show for them," I pinch her nipples just a little harder," I want them to see you cum.  See how I see you.  A Goddess in her throes of the little death.  Make yourself cum.  Keep your eyes open and watch them watch you."  Kissing her neck, biting her shoulders, rubbing my face back and forth on her back(your skin is so soft).  Petting her as she began to slowly bring her hands to her hot, throbing, soaked pussy.  "Let them watch you cum."
« : July 07, 2010, 05:01:06 AM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #4 : July 07, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »

My world is Her. All that exists is her mouth against my pussy, Her hands on my thighs. Then the dizzying sensations of Her mouth on my pussy suddenly vanish to be replaced by the feeling of Her mouth on mine, and Her arms gripping me tight.

I grip her back just as tight as my tongue dances with Her's. A familiar taste is in my mouth, and I recognize it as my arousal, but I love it all the more because it's mixed with Her saliva I would be moaning now if I weren't sucking on her tongue so feverishly. Part of the reason being that when I wrapped my arms around her back I wrapped my legs around her hips and now my dripping, needy pussy is pressing on the soft skin of Her toned belly.

When she pulls back to look in my eyes I need a moment to blink away the haze of desire, but then I smile, wide, happy, letting Her now that I'm enjoying what she's doing to me, but also that it's Her doing it. Letting Her know that while my desires are being so wonderfully fulfilled I'm happy she's the one doing it.

All the same my hips are rocking harder as I feel myself pulled away and sat so she's behind me pulling and twisting my nipples and I cry out her name, my body pushing back into Hers. Our sweaty flesh rubbing against each other, hard nipples pressing into my back, and a damp liquid arousal clearly pushing into the small of my back.

Then there is a set of lips at my ear. Her lips, Her words, reminding me that there are others here, and I look up. Seeing people in various states of undress, various states of arousal, various throws of passion.

Her next words take my breath away... she's going to let me cum. She want's me to cum. To cum for Her in front of all these people, and my fingers fly to obey the command.

One hand finds my pulsing clit and pushes down hard as I move those fingers in a fast circle.

The other brings those first two fingers to my puffy pink lips, easily sliding inside myself as my hands move frantically. No rhythm, no grace, just need, Her's, mine, even theirs as I feel it build...

And break...

I think I screamed, I may have even squirted, but all I know is shaking helplessly in the fury of my climax, and Her arms holding me gently yet firmly as I do. 

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #5 : July 10, 2010, 11:45:45 PM »

Catch her as she collaspes in my arms.  Her breathing ragged, body sweaty.  I gently run my hands over her forehead, wiping away sweat, and kissing her closed eyes.  Whisper in her ear," You were beautiful.  Oh did you know this is a triple feature?" give her a wicked smile as I help her sit, "I rest because I plan to watch you come over and over again.  I'll be carrying you out of here."  Deep kiss, our tongues tangle, hands caress one another in the dark theatre.  Moans and sighs drowning out the sounds of the movie.  I hear a really deep groan, looking up I can see a shadow with its head thrown back in ecstasy.  Shadows body shivering.  Rest my head on my Goddess breast, lazily licking her nipple, hands running down her back as I try to calm her.  "Wow, look around and see what you have done sweety."
Janine Dee

« #6 : July 11, 2010, 10:00:40 AM »

"Little death" the phrase seems all too fitting as I'm left lifeless in Her arms. The first thing I feel is Her hands, wiping my sweaty flesh, flesh that trembles at Her hands passing. My body tightens for a moment as she whispers in my ear, even the gentle caress of Her breath exciting me further. I hear Her promise that she's going to take me again, and again, and even before I can truly contemplate Her words my legs spread and my arms slip to my sides, leaving me totally open to Her touch.

Then we're kissing, our tongues rolling and sliding against each others as Her hands run all over me, and my hands are allowed all over Her. She's rekindling my passion, stoking those fires once more, with her hands, with that sweet tongue, and with the mouth that reminds me of all the people watching me, seeing me naked, seeing me cum.

Looking around at her words I see light reflecting off other people's bare flesh, some stripping as naked as I, some just hastily pulling clothing to the side. There are women straddling their men, the darkness concealing the details, but their movements telling all I need to know. Women on the floor between their man's legs, men on the floor between their woman's, One woman even entertaining one man with her mouth while another works vigorously between her legs, though the shadows hide whether he's fucking her pussy or her ass.

In a few cases even men have paired up, but what truly draws my eyes are the women. Soft fingers, and warm mouths on each other, kissing, caressing, sometimes just the mouth, neck and face, but just as often firm breasts, and hard nipples, or eagerly exploring between each others legs.

And where they haven't partnered up they are masturbating. Men pumping swollen shafts as women moved skilled fingers to those aching centers of their need.

All of it sending a fresh wave of heat through my body. Making my nipples tighter, harder, all the more sensitive, and leaving a fresh flood of moisture manifesting between my legs as I feel my clit throb.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #7 : July 15, 2010, 06:57:15 AM »

Stroking her hair back of her sweaty face, I gently caress her face.  Placing my hands on the side of her head I pull my Goddess is for a deep kiss.  Our tongues dancing, dueling, till I catch hers and suck it into my mouth.  Hands run down her body to her breast, stroking, feeling the weight of her, her nipples harden even more.  Pinch, tweak, her body trembles and she sighs into the kiss.  Grabbing her by the hair I pull her head back, lips tracing her neck, biting her shoulders, licking my way down to her aching nipples.  Like ripe berries between my lips, I pull one deep in my mouth, while I play tweak the sweet berry.  Her hands are in my hair, keeping press close, hips start moving and her moans are music to my ears. It drives me wilder, and I began to lick and suck all over breast, left a little love bite above her left nipple.  hmmmm(damn be right back to finish, bullet is calling me) ;)
sinnnn

« #8 : July 15, 2010, 08:57:35 PM »

K, got control of myself.  Will try to finish without having to stop again.   ;)

Whispering in her ear, "Stand up love and grab the back of the seat, legs spread.  I want everyone to see that lovely ass and pussy."  Smiling I watch her do as I say.  Her legs still shaky from her orgasm.  She turns, bends down to grab the back of the seat.  Spreading her legs slowly, giving me a show.  She looks at me over her shoulder and I can help but admire her beauty, her strength.  I can't help but shiver at the joy I feel at the trust she has given me or should I say gifted me.  Run my hands over her ass, feeling how smooth, how soft she feels.  Lightly graze her pussy, her juices cling to my fingers as I pull away.  Licking my fingers clean I lean back and just watch her waiting for my next move.  Her thighs wet, her breathing picks up.  Hehe I get a wicked idea.  Sitting on the back of the chair behind me and I spread my legs on either side of her, resting my feet on the armrests.  "Hey sweety, I'm going to make myself cum while watching you and you can't watch me or touch me", I hear her moan," I want you to hear me cum.  Imagine what I am doing to myself."   :P

Janine Dee

« #9 : July 16, 2010, 04:32:31 AM »

My legs get a sudden strength as I grit my teeth and groan hard in frustration, my knuckles white as they grip the seat. Yet I do as she says my eyes are forward as I focus on the sounds she's making. I hear the long, pleasured sigh she makes as she first brings Her fingers between Her legs, that's followed by the sounds of Her fingers moving through that wetness.... ohhhhhhh she's dripping I can HEAR it.

I'm dripping, I can feel it, but I won't look because I might see Her. Instead I focus on her sounds, the sounds sneaking past her lips, and moving up from her hips as Her fingers start to bring her such pleasure.

My head swims as my pussy throbs, but another sensation reaches me as my breasts hang beneath me, my nipples stiff and aching from her touch. While I keep on hand one the back of the seat I bring the other to twist and pull my nipples like she had been.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #10 : July 16, 2010, 03:10:55 PM »

I smile, know what she is going threw.  She wants to turn an watch.  I can see her juices running down her thighs, legs trembling.  It causes me to rub my clit faster, pinching and pulling on my nipples.  Licking my lips, I thinking bout bending down again and tasting her again.  Pussy is so wet, I know she can hear me as I push two fingers in and out, bending my fingers just so and touch my g-spot.  Fuck, my legs start to tremble.  Hear her breathing pick up, her head moving round looking at all the couples or singles.  My eyes are drawn back to a long line of juice running down her leg.  Another string of juice is dropping from her pussy, hanging there.  Its calling me, was about to bend down and taste it, but I see her move.  My Goddess didn't listen to me.  I watch her move raise her hand to start playing with her breast. 

"Oh Baby," voice husky," You didn't do what Simon said."  Bending over her back, pull her head back by her hair.  Kiss her neck, and gently turns her head to face me.  Kissing her fiercely, hands between her legs.  Shes so damn wet(and so am I right now, break time :P
sinnnn

« #11 : July 20, 2010, 07:07:43 AM »

Leaning over her back I start licking, biting my way down her spine.  Hands running over her body, feeling her soft skin, feeling her tremble.  Her breathing picks up more and she whimpers as she place her hand back on the seat.  Giving her ass a bite, causing her to jump, breath rush out between those wicked lips.  Bending down behind her run my hands up and down her legs, admiring her wet pussy dripping before me.  Lick my lips, feeling like they just got dry.  My Goddess smells so tempting. 

Reaching out I run a finger threw her wet pussy,  fingers come back soak.  "Mmmmmmm," sucking my fingers clean,"  Fuck it."  Quickly standing up I grab her arm, turning her roughly round, into my arms.  Hands in her hair, pulling her into my kiss.  Lips, tongue, arms, leg become a passionate tangle.  Sharing our breath, heartbeat, even the throbbing in our pussies are in sync.  Pullin her hair back, baring her neck, I bite down.  Body trembles in my arms.  Feel her rubbing her pussy against my leg, wetness trailing down it.  "Keep rubbing babe," I whisper,"We'll cum together this time."  Throwing our close on the floor, we fall in a tangle upon them.  Still kissing, hands touching, nails digging, teeth biting, pussies rubbing.

Hmmmmmmmmm.  um yeah
Janine Dee

« #12 : July 23, 2010, 10:19:08 AM »

I cry out happily at Her teeth nipping at my neck, but that sound is muffled as she pulls me into a kiss. I hear Her command to keep rubbing, but it wasn't necessary, I need Her, I need this, my body knows it, and is telling me in the way it's pushing into her thigh, in the surges of pleasure the action sets off in me.

I feel Her grinding too, and that gets through as enough of my mind comes back to make sure I'm pushing into her motions, and I'm rewarded as her breathing increases.

Soft kisses have been replaced by needy mouths devouring each other.Gentle touches are now frenzied, building to that peak.

Yet as we reach that precipice I feel Her cupping my face in her hands and pulling my eyes to Her's and keeping them as we both climax. I moan, I shake, as does she, but our eyes never stop watching each other, she won't allow it, and I wouldn't deny Her even if I could.

While it seems an eternity as I tremble against her eventually it passes and while I struggle to keep her gaze my eyelids flicker. She smiles fondly and rests my head to her chest, petting my hair, kissing the top of my head.

What happens next is a bit of a blur as I feel her dressing me as if I were a small child, and then dressing herself. I am able to look around a bit and see the other theater goers have for the most part either climaxed before or with us, and while a few are finishing most are getting dressed like we are.

I expect blushing, and people unable to meet each others eyes, but am delighted to see simple smiles, and what seems to be people trading means of contact.

Mostly though I just know Her as she helps me to unsteady feet, putting my arm over Her shoulder and Her arm around my waist. "Let's go home."

I simply smile.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #13 : July 23, 2010, 12:41:17 PM »

Smiling we began to walk towards the red carpeted alle.  tightening my arm round her waist caused something to fall from my jacket pocket.  She stops to look down,"Whats that?"  Pulling away she bends down to pick it up, beating me to the velvet black box.  The long box looks so large in her fragile hands, those strong hands.  I tried to take it away from her, blushing, she pulls it away and try to catch my eye. 
Shrugging and rolling my eyes, huff, "Yeah I got you a gift, well two", blushing harder,"I wasn't sure which one you would like or perfer."  Reaching into my other pocket I pull out a small velvet box.  I push the small box into her hands and stand up.  Clearing my throat, "Its a silver and diamond key, fits lock to my closet," looks into her eyes, "My anime closet, the other one you can keep it or toss it."  I hold out my hand for her to take.  "Spouse?",  I look away and wait for her to take my hand. 

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod58700091&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=24-93340891-2
« : July 23, 2010, 01:10:31 PM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #14 : July 23, 2010, 01:38:40 PM »

Happy tears spring to my eyes. "Yes Love, yes."

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul