*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  shop all messed up
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: shop all messed up  ( 18792 )
bobbler

« : July 22, 2010, 05:41:44 PM »

all the items in the shop are out of order since the last upgrade.  it's all a big jumble now.  can you guys fix this please?

thanks!

:)
NikiSchoolGirl

« #1 : July 22, 2010, 07:11:40 PM »

Not just "fix it", make it better....Why should we have to scroll 5 pages just go get 1 new position? Here are some site shop suggestions I have

• Sub-divide the SEX POSES
There could be buttons for Shemale-Male, Shemale-Female, Male-Male, Female-Female, Male-Female,  Male-Female-Female 3 some, and Male-Male-Female 3 some

• Put the NEWEST position as #1 in the list
When adding new "upgrades", put the newest position on page 1 so people that have all positions don't need to scroll through EVERY page to find it
[/list]
apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : July 22, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »

Great idea Niki!
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : July 23, 2010, 05:06:37 AM »

Yes, Niki, that's it! And there can be more than just 6 items the page.

By the way, I use a simple trick in shop. Each page starts at "0" Look:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/shop/sex/game/3d/extra-sex-poses/0/

You can change this number to which you need; you see the total numbers of items and there are 6 items/ page. Not the best way, but I don't have to click and click and click...
You have to know, the number you are using is the number of the item, not the number of page.

bobbler

« #4 : July 23, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »

agree 100% niki.  those thoughts have been in my head but never came out.  glad you mentioned them  :)
cakegirl

« #5 : July 23, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

I agree with everyone! I don't want to spend 30 minutes flipping through screens to one find the newest pose or a type of clothing, hairstyle, ect...

LOL ::)
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : July 24, 2010, 06:01:49 PM »

Definitely a mess, didn't realize how bad until I went searching for the new pose. Appears to be one more thing they need to add to the "to do" list

Lover

« #7 : July 25, 2010, 03:17:11 PM »

A hint: The new pose is on the last page

bobbler

« #8 : August 21, 2010, 05:02:38 PM »

also Tom...the shop is still all messed up.  can you please fix it...pretty please? ;D
and also make the improvements that were suggested by Niki.
thanks

:)
Lover

« #9 : August 23, 2010, 06:12:30 AM »

The shop is still all  messed up, no changes in the interface and still some errors in this forum (e.g. you only can see polls' results after voting). And no answers to my questions and asks I made, using the support button.

On the other hand, some new clothes and positions for almost all genders. Let's see what's going on...

hahayhea
: 19

« #10 : August 27, 2010, 02:16:08 AM »

also sometimes shop takes abucks and not give what u pay for till u email for fix up......fix the problem at its routs rather than case by case please
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : August 27, 2010, 04:19:37 AM »

Hey hahay... did the shop not registering the item thing happen more then once, because this is the first I've heard of such a  problem.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

« #12 : August 28, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »

I bought everything I am able to buy (giftes, clothes, positions...) and I never had this problem. They check if you already own the items in your cart; this also is for you, as you agree to the items in the cart. If you reach this step, is everything correct and after you purchased wrong products?

hahayhea
: 19

« #13 : August 29, 2010, 01:30:46 AM »

nah it was the 69 pose...and they fixed it after i mailed.....and one of the mmf poses.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #14 : September 01, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »

I just had a thought after the FF threads on making suggestions. If the shop is "messed up" what order do we want stuff in? Chronological? By price? Let's give them some ideas of what kind of order we want.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: