*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  --- ROBOT GIRL/BOY/(SHEMALE ???) ---
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Should there be a Robot Shemale
Yes, it's only fair   -31 (96.9%)
No, it's not worth it   -0 (0%)
No, and shemales should be removed   -1 (3.1%)
: 30

: --- ROBOT GIRL/BOY/(SHEMALE ???) ---  ( 19115 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : August 22, 2010, 09:10:27 AM »

OK, time for my favorite activity: playing Devil's Advocate.

There are now 3 genders. Back when there were only 2 (M or F), they each had a robot to represent that gender for whatever (test new poses, can't find anyone else, etc).

So my suggestion is with the release of Shemale, there should be a robot for shemales

Does anyone else like or dislike this idea?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : August 22, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »

Yep, it's only fair. When you add the fact that they are showing that they will continue to support the shemale with new positions it goes from being "Only Fair" to "Only Sensible".

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 22, 2010, 06:11:40 PM »

I voted for yes, but have a question to all Shemales. Would you go into the room with Robot Boy or Girl? Are you able to use both or only one of them? If just one, which one?

Shianna
: 102

« #3 : August 22, 2010, 10:33:58 PM »

Usually when I'm in the mood for a girl is pretty hard to find, so occasionally I'll use a robot girl. A guy however, is usually never hard to find with a lust for a shemale ;)

Edit: In using a shemale robot it might make some female users think twice about shemales ;)
« : August 22, 2010, 10:36:31 PM Shianna »

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
mikki
: 124

« #4 : August 24, 2010, 02:05:32 PM »

I voted yes, though unless you buy the positions it will still be pointless to have one. You wouldn't be able to play with it or experiment unless the robot has the positions. Not sure I would want to buy the positions that I probably would not utilize to any real extent.

Edit: My point here is that Shemales, Have no included positions at all Robot Boy and Girl at least have some included positions that can be used by anyone. Why didn't the Shemales get anything at all? is that fair or equal? hardly
« : August 25, 2010, 05:36:22 AM mikki »
Janine Dee

« #5 : August 24, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »

You need to have bought the positions for Robot Boy or Girl as well. It's more a matter of equality to me.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

NikiSchoolGirl

« #6 : August 24, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »

I voted for yes, but have a question to all Shemales. Would you go into the room with Robot Boy or Girl? Are you able to use both or only one of them? If just one, which one?

i'm a regular girl and i can do stuff with both (but not the same time) and as far as i remember, guys can to, so if shemales cant, the dev team is really fucked up
Janine Dee

« #7 : September 01, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

Sorry I'm having this strange urge to defend AChat today.  ;D In the development teams defense... now with three genders and three orientations I can only imagine how hard it is to decide where to develop next.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #8 : September 02, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »

I say yes,   only because I am curious and I really don't want to add another to my friends list just to satisfy that curiosity.  Or have  a real convo, get to know them then try the room.  There are times you just want to be lazy and don't have to go threw the trouble of inticing someone in a room.  So robot me.
Mistress83
: 12

Mistress83

« #9 : September 06, 2010, 05:37:29 PM »

I give u a better idea. Why doesn't the robots have at least half the total poses?

Janine Dee

« #10 : September 07, 2010, 03:34:31 AM »

I realized I missed part of Mikki's idea earlier. There are "basic" positions that are available with the Robot Boy or Girl, or anyone really, but NOT for shemales, and yeah that's not terribly fair.

It could take a while though, with some of the original positions dropped to free like the older positions getting their prices reduced (I know I paid more for some of the FF that I would pay today.) simply because they sought to recuperate some of their costs in creating the shemale in the first place.

Not fair perhaps, but the money would have to come from somewhere.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #11 : September 07, 2010, 08:26:11 AM »

they might as well throw one in, even if they dont give shemales free positions. it doesnt seem like a programming nightmare or anything
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : September 16, 2010, 07:12:39 AM »

Its not a question of programming. Do they want it? Is is helpful? Do they think they will have benefit?

Janine Dee

« #13 : September 16, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »

I would say that since they bothered implementing the shemale at all they should implement the Bot. Sort of a basic amenities sort of thing.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #14 : May 05, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »

Hmmmmm why is there no Robot Shemale ????

Just wondered  :-\
« : May 05, 2011, 02:06:41 PM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: