*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Living Canvas
« previous next »
: [1]
: Living Canvas  ( 6164 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : September 07, 2010, 08:10:48 AM »

ASSISSTANT/MODEL/CANVAS NEED--please contact me at the address below in person please

"Hmmmm I do hope someone answers my AD today.  My benefactors are suppose to show up and check out the rest of my art works.  Both Ramrod and Bobcat can be such pain in the asses picky.  Sheech."

Setting up my supplies and camera.  I sit by the window that takes up an entire wall(artist needs light to work) and began to sketch the ideas that have been swimming in my mind since I woke up. Maybe I should do something different this time.  Instead of paint on canvas, how bout something edible? 

Oh the elevator is moving.  Damn hope its my assistant and not those two.  Quickly standing , I run my hand down my overalls and move to the elevator.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : September 07, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »

I wipe my hands on my jeans and take a shaky breath, letting it out I remind myself the add was in a reputable paper. That said if I get there and it's just a coupe of dirty old men waiting there for me I'm going to be ready to run.

It's not that I'm a prude, far from it, and I've already gotten more then a few "art photo" jokes ever since I mentioned to some friends I was answering a "model" ad, but the "Assistant/Model/Canvas" was confusing.

Still, it's daylight, and I left note of my location, as well as leaving my phone's GPS on, as well as a safe call. So... let's see what happens.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #2 : September 11, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »

Standing before me was my vision of perfection.   Tall, like Xena warrior princess.  Hmmmm I can truly use her.  She is perfection.  Shaking my head, forgetting my manners.  How rude of me.  Pushing the elevators door higher, I reached out and grabbed her hand. 

"Hello.  Have you come to answer my ad?"  Pulling her into the studio, refusing to let go of her hand.  Hope she dosen't notice.  Her hand feel soft, smooth.  Smiling I lead her farther into my web, ummm workroom.   "My name is Sinnnn and I have been looking for the perfect assisstance.  Come sit and I will tell you what I am looking for."
-30mins later-

Wow, it looks like she is about to bolt.  Damn I thought I finally found my perfect canvas.  Everyone balks at that one part of the job, sheech.  Taking her hand I lean forward and look deeply into her eyes.  "I know it sounds strange, but this is my art.  I have several works you can look at if you like?"  I couldn' help it, reaching out I brush the hair off her face and touch of her skin makes me shiver.  Damn I hope she doesn't say no.
« : September 14, 2010, 01:32:13 PM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #3 : September 15, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »

I had already prepared myself for the idea of being nude at this job. I was ready to turn it down if it seemed sleazy, but when an artist wants a pretty young woman to pose from them they usually don't want them in parkas.

I can't say I was comfortable yet, but I was getting there. I was realizing this woman had an appreciation for the female form in her artwork and I was able to convince myself it was just art... sure I had my own appreciation for the female form, and the way I found myself appreciating hers I kinda liked the idea of being naked in front of her... even if I worried my body might give away more then I want it to about how much I liked being nude in front of her.

Then, then she touched me, the briefest, and softest of touches, but the touch of her hand, and the jolt of sensation it sends through me... art or no I just don't have it in me to deny her.

"What do you want me to do?" Even though my voice is almost a whisper, in the silence that had fallen that whisper seemed so very, very loud.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #4 : September 18, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »

"Good.  Lets get started shall we?"  Standing up I wall over to my "seesaw".  Its a thick board that you can lay on and it tilts. Patting the "seesaw". "I need you to get undress for me and lay on on your stomach first.  If you want you can get undress over there.  Oh just so you know we might get visitors later.  You don't mind being watched do you?"

I didn't want to make her anymore uncomfortable so I kept my back to her as I talked.  Hearing russling behind me I can only guess that she is undressing and my imagination begans to run wild.  Closing my eyes, doesn't help.  It just heighten my sense of hearing, driving my imagination even higher.  Is that her shirt softly hitting the floor?  Is slowly removing her bar?  Slowly dragging the straps over her should, one at a time.  Knowing I am listening and picturing her undress.  Or maybe she has the kind of bra that unhooks in the front.  Rush of pleasure runs threw my body, causing me to suddenly squeeze my legs together.  Sooo was not a good idea.  Doing that puts preasure on my clit, causing me to moan and grab a hold of the back of the chair in front of me. 

"All you alright," she ask.
"I'm fine.  Stubbed my toe."  Hope she didn't hear the trembling in my voice.  Get control of yourself you damn fool.  Its business.  Business.
"Are you ready, Babe?"  And I turn around with my best professional smile on my face.
Janine Dee

« #5 : September 18, 2010, 06:09:40 PM »

In an act of will I make my hands stop shaking. I'm doing this, and if I'm doing this then I should just commit to it already!

That will seems to consider faltering when she mentions visitors, and I picture those two dirty old men, but I cast that thought away... this is art, it's going to be seen anyway. That's a given so since I AM doing this I should get used to the idea that people are going to see me like this.

I follow her directions to get undressed, and I find myself smiling. While her back is turned I almost wish it wasn't. I... my smile grew... I want her to see me... I want her to like what she sees.

When she turns around she's the consummate professional, but as I lay down for her I find myself hoping I'm not reading this chemistry between us wrong.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: