*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Staying Late
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Staying Late  ( 15347 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : September 07, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »

The last bell rings and I stand up from my desk with everyone else. As I gather my books I check my school blazer, and the white blouse underneath. I find myself surrounded by a field of girl's all doing the same thing as they got up to leave for the day. It leaves me sighing, thinking of Pavlov and his dogs while I thanking God that I was not only a senior and close to graduation, but eighteen and after graduation I would be able to finally move out of my parents house and have a life of my own.

After making sure my skirt was laying properly I start walking towards the door, only to have Miss Sinnnn ask me to stay behind a moment. It takes me a moment to realize it was me she was talking to, and almost as soon as she does I reach to straighten my skirt again, thinking of my hidden stab of individuality in how I dressed, knowing skipping underwear went well beyond violating the school dress code.

Yet as I stand before her desk and feel her eyes on me I'm trying to convince myself that there's no way she could tell I wasn't wearing a bra under both blouse and blazer, but as I do that the feeling of her eyes on me is reminding me of that deep, dark reason I want to get out of my parents house... as well as giving me a rush of heat that makes me wish I was wearing panties.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #1 : September 09, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »

Looking at the young lady before me, I can't decide how I should began.  I was going to complain about how short her skirt was, stay professional.  But when she went to fix her skirt, I realized she was not wearing panties.  That deserve detention and a call to her parents.  But now I can see that she is also not wearing a bra, wth.  I suddenly grip the armrest of my chair and cross my legs, trying to control the pulsing of my clit.  Her nipples are tightening and nothing is more hot than a 18yr wearing a school uniform with no underwear.  Be professional, Be professional, I recite in my head over and over again.

"Miss. Janine,  You do know that the school has a dress code, do you not?"  Standing I walk around my desk to stand in front of her.  Looking slightly up(damn kids these days, so tall.  Wth are these parents feeding them).  She looks at me innocently, like she really don't know why I stopped her.  I haven't been teaching long, but I do know how these young adults think that a innocent look will get them out of anything.  Rolling my eyes heaven ward, I lean on my desk.  "Well do you not have anything to say about this?"  With my ruler I flick her skirt up, flashing her pussy to the empty classroom, causing her to yelp.  "Or how bout this?"  I run the ruler across her hard nipples. She jumps back, crossing her arms over her chest, but not before I saw her nipples tighten even more. 
Looking her up and down, I see something shiny on her inner thigh.  Smiling to myelf, I wait for her to reply.
Janine Dee

« #2 : September 10, 2010, 01:08:57 PM »

My eyes are wide as I look at her, and then down where my skirt still swishes slightly from her lifting it. The sensation of her running her ruler of my nipples has left them tingling. While most of my blood seems to be gathered at those two tingling points, or pooled at that pulsing juncture she had just exposed there's enough left in my brain to see she's smiling.

Not angry, not glowering, not saying a word about calling my parents. While she's obviously wearing her underwear I can still see her lips are parted, her breathing heavier then normal, and her eyes. Her eyes are moving from my face, back to my chest, and back down between my legs... like she wanted to see more.

Adrenaline joins that rushing blood, and seems to wash away my good sense, and a smile I imagine most wicked seems to make it's own way onto my face.

"Technically I believe the dress code is that the underwear should be suitable... not that it's mandatory."  My smile grows as I slip off my uniform jacket and start unbuttoning my blouse. Once my chest is exposed to her, painfully hard nipples getting even harder in the cool air, I meet her eyes. "Does it look like my breasts need a bra?"

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #3 : September 11, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »

Lifting my eyebrow, I look at the lil emp, trying to tempt me.  She dares to give me this wicked little smile.  Well if she wants to play games.

Standing up I walk to her side.  In a firm voice, making damn sure she can't hear the excitement in it, "You can stop that young lady.  Your behavior is inexcusable and you should be ashamed of yourself."  Pointing at my desk with the ruler, "Bend over now.  Just so you know you can still be disipilined here.  Now bend over and lift your skirt.  NOW."
My hands feel sweaty as I watch her stiffen and look at me in shock.  Her soft lips part and I can see her pink tongue.  Her eyes widen and she looks at the ruler and then at my face again.  "When you bend down, spread your legs and you will count every smack.  Do you understand?"
Janine Dee

« #4 : September 11, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »

My heart is pounding, hammering inside my chest, my head is swimming, and I can feel a steady trickle of moisture running down the inside of my thigh. I'm not sure how I feel about a spanking, but I really like the idea of lifting up my skirt to her view.

I nod, laying myself down over her desk, the cool surface making my already painfully stiff nipples tingle all the more, and then I spread my legs, keeping my calfs tight, the thighs defined.

Then with one hand I reach back, flipping up my skirt, laying it on my back. I tremble, not in fear, maybe it's because my good sense is gone, but I am not afraid. No it's sheer unadulterated desire, want, NEED leaving me biting my lip where I rest one cheek to her desk, waiting to see what happens next.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #5 : September 14, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »

"Oh I almost forgot.  The camera, must record this so you can't say that I did something wrg."  WINK. 

Lift the skirt a lil higher.  Yes thats good and remember to count out loud."  Running my hands over her ass, not touching, just hovering.  Hmmmm I can feel her heat and looking closer I can see someone is very wet.  The lil minx is turned on by this.  I wonder if its the video camera that got her all wet or the idea of a spanking.

Running a finger over her lips, barely touching her, fingers come away soaked.  Leaning over her, I place my finger in front of her.  "Lick it clean."  She sucks it into her mouth, each pull makes me wet, hotter for her.  But I refuse to let her make me loose control.  I am the teacher after all.  "You are such a naughty girl.  I think you did all this on purpose."
Pulling away, I raise my hand.  Can see her start to tremble.  **Smack**   "Count Sweety, I can't hear you."
« : September 15, 2010, 06:58:05 AM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #6 : September 15, 2010, 09:05:44 AM »

This wasn't the first time I had tasted my own liquid arousal, but before I had been licking it off my own fingers, in the dark of night, in the privacy of my own room as my mind conjured a mixture of images, from TV, from the internet, and from the girls here at school. I knew I liked my taste, but now tasting myself off of her fingers... I suck hard, both at the sweetness, because I want to keep her fingers in my mouth.

Sadly she does pull them from my mouth, leaving me with only my aftertaste, and then I feel her hand move to my ass, I feel my legs tighten more, ironically pushing my ass upward to her slightly. I'm still not sure about the spanking, but I already feel better knowing it will be her hand... though I'm not sure if it was because I didn't want the ruler or I really want her hand.

"One!" I sound off at the shock of that first impact, my body rocking into the desk, my breasts having been still now rubbing my hard nipples against the warming surface, the edge pressing just above my pubic bone, giving me some stimulation, but not the kind my body is aching for.

"Two!... Three!...Four!" The small part of my brain that's still capable of reason is saying this is supposed to hurt, but it's not... it's feeling like those times, in the dark of night, in the privacy of my own room...

"Five!... Six!... Seven!" I can hear it in my own voice, I never spoke aloud because I was afraid I'd wake someone up, but I could hear it even in those soft whispers, and bitten down moans, and I can hear it now.

"Eight!" Oh... I... I think I'm going to...

"Nine!" It's getting close... I'M getting close... I'm going to...

"Ten!" Like a magic number I feel that delicious wave rise up and sweep me under so much better and stronger then anything I have ever given myself before, my knees buckle, but my hands manage to grab the edge of the desk and grip tightly to keep me from falling to the floor as a moan uncontrollably.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #7 : September 17, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »

I began to breath heavily as I watch her wiggle and moan under my hand.  I was planning to stop at five but each smack was making me wetter and the feel of her skin under mines grrrrrrrr.  She begans glutching the desk, raising her ass higher and one smack my hand came back soaked in her juices.  Before I knew it she buckles and grabs onto the desk and thats when I loose it.

Bending down behind her, I grab my naughty girl by the ass and pull her to my face.  I began licking the wettness running down her thighs.  Like embrosia, addictive.  Feeling her tremble and moan, another flow runs down her thigh.  Sucking, licking and nibbling my way up wet thighs to my prize.  Her ass is blushing beautiful and I can't help but give it one more smack before I dive into her soaked pussy.  Sucking her lips into my mouth, licking and circling with my tongue.  Refusing to touch her clit at all.  My lil naughty girl is pushing back, trying to rub her pussy against my face.  But I tighten my hand on her ass, keeping her still.  "Stopping moving or next time your punishment will be in front of the class."  Reahing up I pinch a hard nipple, squeezing her breast genlty.  Delve right back in, dip my tongue far and am awarded with another sweet rush and I swallow.  Tongue still in her, I reach around with my other hand and began to play with both breast under her shirt.  Using her shirt to run across her nipples.  The sound of her moans, the taste of her.   So close to cumming and I have yet to touch myself.  Clit throbbing so bad with each lick.  I forget bout eveything and grib her waist.  So damn close.  Start eating her like this would be my last time ever(like thats going to happen, shes a naughty lil thing).  My hips began to move and I began pulling at my own nipples.  Moaning into her.  "Cum with me."  And I began to suck her clit. 
Janine Dee

« #8 : September 18, 2010, 07:41:18 AM »

"Stopping moving or next time your punishment will be in front of the class." Her words conjure that image of me like this, effectively naked, ass red, pussy dripping as the teacher licks at my most private of places, with all the girls in the class watching... and I find the idea isn't as deterring as she might have intended.

I feel light, hot, and I rest my sweaty brow to her desk, pushing back into her soft mouth and questing tongue, my legs spreading wider, wanting to give her more access, wanting to give her all of me.

"Cum with me." With her words I soar even higher, and my hands that were gripping the desk now push me upward, crying out as I arch my back and push down into her mouth.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #9 : September 18, 2010, 07:47:07 AM »

Hmmmm, yes just like that.  Licking and sucking harder, wanting her not to cum down I suck her clit.  Arms wrapped round her thighs.  My body trembling against hers.  Fingers digging into her thighs as I began to cum.  Her smell, taste is overwhelming me.  Her moans are making want to bury my face deeper,  making my heart race.  Just when I feel like everything will go black, I hear something fall.  Turning my head and resting it on her ass I listen.  Lil pissed, I hate when something distracts me.

Hearing something fall again I quickly stand and scan the room.  Frowning I walk over to my locker and yank open the door.  Standing there was my other student Adera, another soon to be graduate.  Trembling she looks up at me, her hands covering herself.  "What have we got here.  A lil sneaky lil pet, hmmmm?  Do you want to be punished also?"  Grabbing her wrist I pull her out of her hiding place.  She is struggling, trying to keep her hands in front of her.  Frustrated I finally get both her hands above her head.  

My eyebrows lift in surprise.  I see why she was trying to keep her hands down.  "Oh what do we have here? Come along dear and show me."  Pulling her over to the desk, I get Janine to stand on the other side to hold Adera's hands down.  Now I have two beautiful students bent over my desk.  

Standing behind Janine, running my hands over her blushing ass.  Dipping a finger in her wettness, I watch Adera tremble.  "So lil spy, who grades are just so and never does homework, how do you want to be disiplined?"  I like letting them think they have a choose to pick there punishment. ;)
« : September 18, 2010, 11:30:54 AM sinnnn »
Adera
: 3047

« #10 : September 18, 2010, 10:51:22 AM »

Oh shit why did I get into Miss sinnns locker, so stupid I shouldn't have tried to cheat on the next test especially in an all girls school with a secret such as mine. Seeing Miss sinnnn spank Janine with wide eyes I felt my body getting so hot I had to hold a hand over my mouth not to make any sounds, feeling my panties no longer beeing able to hold my dick inside I started to squirm and something fell...

Scared shitless lying on the desk I'm squirming trying to hide my hard dick with my legs just making it worse. I hear Miss sinnnn ask me how I want to be disciplined my body trembles with excitment and fear my nipples and dick trying to get even harder. Looking up att them I plead "p...please don't tell anyone... I'll get expelled... I was just..." "Whats with that dick tenting you skirt?" Miss sinnnn asks me, blushing hard my eyes avoiding hers trying to seek help from Janine I tell her, my voice nearly a wisper "it... it got hard... on its own, when I saw you um spanking Janine" I look down in embarassment.
Janine Dee

« #11 : September 18, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »

My eyes widen in surprise... I know Adera always seemed... shy, especially changing for gym and such, but I NEVER imagined. Part of me feels bad, seeing she is obviously upset, but not TOO upset. She's not REALLY struggling, nor is she making any real sounds of distress.

It could be out of a desire to keep the secret now pushing against the fabric of her panties, but Miss Sinnnn was doing to me what she was doing to me, and I had opened my uniform blouse to Miss Sinnnn. All of us have something on the other, but maybe that's it.

I have a secret all my own, and I can imagine what keeping such an obvious secret was like for her. Maybe on some level she want's SOMEONE to know, and by letting herself be disciplined by Miss Sinnnn she can have someone know her secret without having to bring herself to SAY it.

Of course I technically haven't said my secret, only hinted it as I savored the feeling of Miss Sinnnn's mouth, but *I* think of it as I take another angled glance at the bulge behind Adera's panties.

I've heard the other girl's talk about them... a lot. Some girl's even claiming to have seen them, though it was a even guess whether or not they were telling the truth... but even now, my body tingling with the rolling climax I received from Miss Sinnnn's hand and mouth, yet still seeming to hum with arousal I just don't care if I see it or not... I'm far more interested in those soft hands of Miss Sinnnn's that are now caressing the flesh she was just spanking.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #12 : September 18, 2010, 04:14:38 PM »

Pulling my fingers free of her wet, soaking pussy, I lick my fingers clean.  Giving her ass one last pat.  "Spread your legs wider Janine.  I have a surprise for you before I began teaching one young lady about spying."  Opening my desk draw I pull out a lil bullet and began attaching it to her clit and the controls to her thigh.  Can't help myself while I am down there.  I help myself to licks and bites.  Watching here ass shake, thighs quake and listening to her sighs echo in the room.  Standing I flip the switch on low and watch as her head drops to the desk.  Her shoulders are trembling and I suddenly want a kiss.  Grabbing her hair, I pull her head up and turn her towards me.  And I devour her lips. 

Looking up I see Adera watching us.  Her lips parted, breathing harsh.  She squirming, looking so pitiful.  I smile.  I am going to have so much fun with her.  Who says being a teacher is hard work, just doesn't have my job.  Turn my attention back to Janine.  Feeling her pushing against me.  Gentle bite to her bottom lip, I pull away.  One last smack, I began to walk around the desk.

The ruler in my hand, trailing over the desk as I walk.  Stopping beside her I look down.  Wicked smile I gently trace the ruler down her face.  "So my lil C- student who likes to spy, what shall we do to you?  You have been so naughty hiding such a wonderful secret.  I think naughty lil failing students should be punished harshly.  What do you think, hmmm?"

Janine Dee

« #13 : September 18, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »

At first that wonderful little device feels heavenly. A sweet tingle running from that juncture between my legs, down taut thighs and calves before hitting the feet and running back up to tighten my tummy hum in my breasts and make my nipples sing with sensation. When it finally reaches my head I realize the moans and sighs of pleasure are coming from me.

Yes, at first it feels heavenly, but when Miss Sinnnn straps the controls to my thigh I realize she doesn't want me to touch it, and the damnable little thing isn't vibrating quite enough!

Sometimes when I would be laying in my bed thinking of those images from TV, or the internet, or cute girls at school I would sometimes draw it out before finally making myself cum. Here.... here I can't make that decision... here I can only teeter on that precipice, only falling when she finally lets me, because at no other time in my life have I wanted to do what Teacher says as much as I do now.

It's Sweet Torture, Agonizing Delight, and it has me resting my head to Teacher's desk as I try to think about anything other then the dastardly little device between my legs.

I'm given something else to think about as my hair is pulled to pull my lips to a kiss.

A kiss... they meed to make another word, because kisses are soft, sweet, this is a searing, this is hungry, this reaches me more then even that vibrating piece of plastic.

Then it's over all too quickly as Teacher walks over to Adera, and I am left to watch.
« : September 18, 2010, 05:48:06 PM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #14 : September 18, 2010, 07:05:17 PM »

While watching Janine moan in pleasure infront of me I can't help but think about her spanking, making me breath hard.

Maybe I can finaly make a real friend at school I've always kept to myself afraid of exposing myself. Everyone always thought I was abit strange when I ran home after gym to shower. I have to prepare myself for those days putting on really tight panties to make my crotch flat and I still keep to myself when changing doing it as fast as I can in a corner and almost rushing out of the changing room.

Suddenly I see Miss Sinnnn kissing Janine bringing me back to my senses, the kiss ends and Miss Sinnn starts to walk around the desk my heart starts to beat real fast. What is she going to do to me, spank me too? She said something about theaching me about spying.

Then she asks me about how to punnish me a shiver runs through me making my dick twitch, can I ask her to spank me for beeing a bad student? The thought makes me grip the desk hard and I suppress a moan from escaping my lips. I look up at Miss Sinnnn as inocently as I can "Punishment?" I ask but damn if my body isn't betraying me making me wiggle my ass. I see Sinnnn raising a eyebrow making me blush oh god I can't help myself "I mean maybe all students should be... need to be um treated similiar" oh, I said it. I wonder if she will spank me, my ass is suddenly feeling very exposed.
« : September 18, 2010, 07:08:09 PM Adera »
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: