*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Detention
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Detention  ( 26488 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : October 07, 2010, 03:43:01 PM »

Oooh, I thought about swiching the holes, but now I am feeling she is cumming soon...

I wanna give her that great moment. She shall cum and I also am just before my own orgasm. She is moaning, her body is electrified, her muscles are milking my dick. I am moaning "Aaahh Adera, cum,cum now as I am fucking your ass."

I go on faster, holding her hips and pulling them hard to my own body. She is pulling her buttocks apart - I take her hands, pressing them towards her hot buttocks, pushing my dick inside. "Oh babe, I'm cumming too" I'm moaning...

Adera
: 3047

« #16 : October 10, 2010, 02:12:37 PM »

I can't hold back anymore, I push back hard against him feeling is hot cock hard against my prostate and I start to cum shaking in pleasure. My ass squeezes his cock hard reflexively milking him in rythm with my own as it soils the front of my skirt. "Mr Lover... cum inside me!".
Lover

« #17 : October 13, 2010, 03:50:45 PM »

"Oh yes Adera, I will!" I answer, moaning loud. Then I can't hold back, cumming deep inside her. I'm shrugging, my whole body is electrified, closing my eyes.
Squirting a lot of juice straight inside her little ass.. it seems I don't stop cumming... Feeling her orgasm, mixed with my one is a great pleasure.

After we finished I open my eyes. My mind is coming back. Staring at the door, asking myself "What have I done?" Detaching my eyes from the door, looking back to Adera.

Adera

« #18 : October 16, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »

I can feel you soften and pull out me as I lay on the desk panting my heart slowly easing its rythm, your cum slowly leaking out of my hole. I turn around sitting on the desk with spread legs to face you and I kiss you deep on you mouth with arms around your neck. You pull me close by my hips and I can feel my dick press hard against you, you pull back and look questioning at me. I feel fear welling up but I can see no anger in your eyes "Um... Mr Lover... I'm not all female, thats why I wanted you in my ass". I hope he won't be angry at me.
Lover

« #19 : October 18, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »

First I am very surprised. Then I smile and say "I see Adera, the other hole is much too small." Again I take you in my arms, hugging you. "Don't fear; this is you and you are wonderful. I enjoyed it very much - and I would like to go on. Maybe tonight, after a nice dinner?"

Without waiting for an answer I gentle kiss you.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : October 18, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »

(you guys got me hanging on the edge of my seat. What a cliffhanger!)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #21 : October 18, 2010, 04:03:46 PM »

;D
Lover

« #22 : October 18, 2010, 04:04:53 PM »

To be continued... :D

bobbler

« #23 : October 18, 2010, 04:13:16 PM »

(somehow i think this night may never end)  ::)
Lover

« #24 : October 19, 2010, 09:26:51 AM »

That's my wish ;D 

Adera

« #25 : November 17, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

I gently meet his lips with mine my tongue entwining his, loosing myself in his arms reveling in the feeling of acceptance.

Slowly breaking the kiss, my hands lingering on his chest "I would love to go to dinner with you, but I have to change into something nicer than this uniform and make myself look nicer". Smiling naughtily "And after dinner... maybe you'll show me what that nice thing of yours can do" and I glance down to his pants briefly, my tongue tracing my upper lip.
Lover

« #26 : November 23, 2010, 11:02:04 AM »

3 hours later...
I ordered a table in a nice restaurant, took a shower and fetched her. "Uuuhh Adera...." I said with big smiling eyes when she entered the car. She is wearing a coat, but I am able to notice a short leopard dress. Igive a warm welcome kiss and a little present. "Don't open it now, it's for later!" I smile, as she is looking with asking eyes.
We arrive the restaurant. The waiter is leading us to the table. We are sitting in a corner in the background. We can watch around and notice anything. But other guests aren't able to watch us.
As we're sitting and talking I touch her hand and stroke it. Our feet are playing under the table... it's an erotic mood.
The waitress is asking for our order - she is smiling. Perhaps she knows? As she turns away, we start to kiss. Our lips are opened, our tongues are wrestling and fighting; my hand is stroking her leg, higher and higher.
After some time we break. I wanna make her horny, but not too horny - finally we have to wait ;)

The dinner is served. We feed each other, teasing us and laughing a lot. A piece of meat randomly is falling into her neckline. Smiling I say "Oh, sorry. Shall I take it out?"

Adera

« #27 : November 24, 2010, 11:32:23 AM »

"Oh!" I feel the piece of meat slide down between my breasts stopping against the dress at the bottom of my cleavage, well I couldn't wear a bra with this dress to push them together. Looking around glancing at the other guests and sipping on my wine too see if anyones watching, seeing as noone ogles us I bite my lower lip in excitement and slide in closer to him "Want to get it for me?". Arching my breasts up to him, my hands sliding around his shoulder and inside his shirt feeling his manly chest. I inhale his after shave and his masculine smell, my nipples tightening from his scent and showing through the thin fabric of my leopard dress. Whispering in a breathy voice "Maybe you could give it a try with your mouth and tongue". I can feel his leg brushing slightly againt mine as he shifts himself abit and I cross my legs, my short dress sliding up even further. Sitting there on my growing dick looking into his eyes, I part my mouth breathing out a hot breath and wait for him.
Lover

« #28 : December 01, 2010, 11:16:13 AM »

Her soft voice, her warm breath and her sparkling eyes make me nearly forget we are in a restaurant. She is siitng very close to my left side. My right hand is stroking the inner side of her right leg. Very close to the danger zone. I bend over, smelling a wonderful floral fragrance. Closing my eyes, softly kissing her skin. Hmmm, great. My tongue is licking a bit and I have to hold myself back as I want to touch her breasts.

Slowly kissing her skin, reaching her neck, her face, her lips. Opening my mouth I whisper "It will be a pleasure for me!" Kissing her mouth, she is opening it and we are cuddling.

My hand is under the table, grabbing her leg. Then I stop kissing, moving my face lower to her chest. My head is almost in her dress as I am taking the piece of meat.
"Got it" I say with a big grin on my face. Taking a glass of red wine, giving a toast.

Taking a piece of my steak, offering it. She is coming close, opening her mouth. Suddenly I  kiss her, rather then giving the meat. "This is just a small piece, but enough for now. Later on you may have a bigger one..."

Adera

« #29 : December 20, 2010, 09:30:04 AM »

I sit there after his kiss, my cheeks abit flushed and my breath shivering of desire. Placing my left hand on his face I lean into him pressing my breasts against his arm and I kiss him long on his lips, my hand trailing down his body onto crotch. "You mean this lovely thing?" I ask touching him and stroking him abit through his pants, feeling his cock inside them. Sitting there touching him, my breasts heaving against him and looking into his eyes with a hungry gaze wanting him right then and there.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: