*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Detention
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Detention  ( 26486 )
Adera
: 3047

« : September 20, 2010, 08:40:02 AM »

I sit in the classroom with Mr Lover at his desk infront of me. He has put me on detention for not handing in a few of my homeworks in time, I really don't understand the big thing, he got them... after a while. Except this one maybe.

I can't help but look up at him as I can't get my head around the question infront of me. Why did principal bobbler have to hire such a good looking teacher on my last year.

"Mr Lover I don't understant this question."

"Which one?"

"This one, right here" waving the paper to him pointing at it.

"I can't tell which one you mean when you do that."

Sighing loudly I stand up, walk over and around his desk. Flomping down on his lap pointing at the paper "This one, its so... hard" I look at him with a pout on my lips.
« : September 20, 2010, 09:42:27 AM Adera »
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : September 20, 2010, 08:49:02 AM »

I look around the room when you sat down on my lap. Unconsciously I put my arm around your hips to hold you, spreading my legs a bit.

"Let's take a look. I am sure you're gonna make it Adera." I answer with a gentle smiling. Taking a deep breath to smell your perfume. My deep blue eyes are looking straight to you, nodding slightly to encourage you.
I don't know the reason, but it's nice to have you on my lap. Usually I'm a professional teacher, not being distracted from the many beautiful young women around. This time it is not the same. Is it her coquettish way? Her scent? Her asking eyes? I don't know. I only know, I have to concentrate to my job.

"What exactly don't you understand?" I ask, placing the paper on the desk. My right arm is under the desk...

Adera

« #2 : September 20, 2010, 08:54:59 AM »

I'm lost in his eyes, my mind blank... just like during lectures watching Mr Lover teach so dreamily. I shuffle abit on his his lap feeling his hand around my hip tighten a little, a small gasp escaping me.

I snap out of my trance, I feel blood rushing to my face making me blush. Unaware that I put my hand on his chest I say "Um I... forgot how you showed us to solve it, could you show me again?".
Lover

« #3 : September 20, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »

"She is sweet and sexy" I'm thinking as I notice her blushing. The situation should not be embarrassing to her. So I look down - just to recognize two wonderful thing, long legs in a damn short skirt. I also notice my hand on her knee - when did I put it there?

"Take it away!" I order to myself. Ups. Some pupils are looking up and also Adera is looking with questioning eyes. "Take the paper away" I try to save this situation. "Probably it doesn't help you, starring at the question again and again. Is there another one, having some issues with this question?" I ask.

My hand is still on her knee. My fingers are stroking a bit, just few seconds, but then I am able to  remove it.Adera didn't close her legs. Did I feel some goose gimples? Did she like it? "Hello, concentrate!" my inner voice is calling me.

Looking around the room, waiting for the answer to my question. Some hands are up. I turn my face back to Adera. "I think I have not been very successful." i say with a gentle grin; as I'm saying this I wink "It's good you asked." As I say this, I put my arm back to your leg.

Adera

« #4 : September 20, 2010, 10:38:29 AM »

Mmmmmm his hands on my knee stroking it feels so good, does he like me? But then he removes his hand and I feel my heart sink, only to addresses me grinning and winking to me. Then his hand returns to my leg making my heart start to race.

I realize he's going to teach us now and my pout return as I look at him "I guess you better teach us then". I take the paper from the desk, standing up I trace my hand along his shirt. Walking back to my desk I make sure to roll my hips some extra for him, sitting down in a sinuous move I lean back and put my pencil in my mouth sucking on it lightly waiting for his lecture.
Lover

« #5 : September 21, 2010, 05:03:37 AM »

She is showing me her red pout once more. After she touched my shirt, she is walking back in a very sexy way. I watch her on her way, my minds are one step further...

Back on this earth. This little beast ist flirting! Of course, my behaviour also has been ambigous. I look to my watch. Some minutes left. I have to teach my students. At the moment I am not able to stand up  ;) so I have to do it from my desk.
"Is there anybody who is able to help?" I'm asking around.

Listening to the answers, my concentration is back to this lesson. Good luck, my friend is gone, too. So I can stand up and move to the blackboard. It's good, cause I don't see Adera - she is sucking her pencil in a very special way...

After I finish my job at the balckboard I turn aaround and ask for more questions. Everyone is nodding, they seem to understand now. Slowly I walk through the room, looking to the papers of my students. I notice Adera still sucking the penicl - is she listening to my words? Did she follow my declarations? As I reach the desk opposite to her, I turn around to another student. She is sitting behind me, able to watch my back. I bend down to talk to this student, giving some help.

Adera

« #6 : September 21, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »

Honestly is he ignoring me? the problem isn't so hard really, I get it perfectly well but there is no way I telling him that.

As he stands by my desk helping the student opposite of me I cross my legs making one of my feet come real close to his thigh, smiling naughtily I rub my foot against his thigh seeing him tense. "Mr Lover I'm still not confident about solving this" he turns his head to me abit faster than calculated, my innocent face not really on. Damn he probably saw that. "Really, wait a moment" he says turning back to the student no trace of emotion in his voice. Hmpf, guess I can't play so innocent anymore. Taking of my shoe I trace my toes along his leg feeling just how strong they are.

Is he going to finnish teaching that student today? Well she is squirming abit in her chair... god that makes me jealous, my toes on the inside of his thigh.
Lover

« #7 : September 22, 2010, 09:50:27 AM »

As I'm helping sinnnn (another student), suddenly I'm feeling something at my thigh. Just at the moment I turn around hear Adera's voice. She is asking, but her mimicry doesn't suit to her words. I tell her to wait and turn back to sinnnn.

What's this? Again I'm feeling something on my leg - toes? Yes, toes, I'm very sure! Ok, she is showing her true colours. Stop - is she really horny or does she just want to make me horny? Is it a bet? Am I a trophy? "Be careful" I think to myself. But I like this game, I have to admit.
Ok, Adera, let's play - and see what is happening...

Stop talking to sinnnn, as her question is answered. But showing her a big, friendly smile as I'm turning around. Adera must have noticed it, hehe.

I walk behind her. Bending down, smelling her wonderful scent; putting my right arm to her shoulder, breathing to her neck and ear "Ok, let me help you." talking with a gentle timbre, placing my left arm onto the table, touching her arm a bit. Hmmm, I'm able to have a look to her bra and her hot breasts.

At this moment, the school bell is ringing. Perfect timing ;) School's out. I don't move. "Have a nice day people" I call, looking around. "Adera, I think we will stay some minutes longer and solve our problem..." I say, smiling to her; holding her a bit harder with my right arm...

Adera

« #8 : September 23, 2010, 06:43:00 AM »

He's standing just behind me tounching me gently, he's breath like fire in my neck making shivers go down my spine. My nipples tighten and I try to shift myself in my seat to make my hardening cock tucked back in my panties feel less uncomfortable.

The class ends and he wishes the rest of the class a nice day, asking me to stay with a firm grip on my shoulder which makes my heart skip a beat. I do hope he will help me with my problem.

When everyone has left the room I lean back close to him his right hand slipping around me. Seeing his eyes looking down my blouse I smile arching my back to giving him a better view.

Turning in my chair to him I gently move one finger along his body down to his pants, reaching them I move the finger slowly along his crotch feeling his cock stiffening. "Maybe I can help you with something Mr Lover?" I say into his ear nibbling on it lightly, My whole hand is now against his cock, stroking it and gripping it. Sitting very uncomfortable my hard cock mashed between me and my chair, feeling his big hard cock through his pants I want more so I start to unzip him.
« : September 23, 2010, 07:25:22 PM Adera »
Lover

« #9 : September 24, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »

Alone! Soon I will know, if she is just having a big mouth or if she really is longing for me. From the first day I had an eye to her. Something mysterious is surrounding her, making me curious. And she also is very sexy... my little friend is growing, becoming a big friend ;)

Just as I'm thinking about the next step, I feel her hand on my underpants. Ooh, now she feels my growing cock! At this moment she also is nibbling my ear. I close my eyes, move my arm to her neck, stroking it. Moaning very softly, thinking "Go on". I hear a zip - it must be mine. Yes, it is. Her whole hand is rubbing my dick and opening my zip.

My dick is jumping out, straight into her hand. Ooohh... Turning my head to her face, seeking her mouth, kissing her sweet lips. A short one first. I open my eyes and look to her. Her eyes a re closed too. As she notices I stop kissing, she is opening her eyes. I don't see outrage or rave, just an erotic mood. So I go on kissing her, pushing my tongue between her lips, seeking for her tongue. My hand is tingling her neck.

For some moments we are kissing, I'm feeling her hand. Then I stop it. I look to her, as she opens her eyes I say "Adera..."
« : September 24, 2010, 04:31:20 PM Lover »

Adera

« #10 : September 25, 2010, 05:30:49 PM »

"Mmm, what Mr Lover?"... "I won't stop now" I say smiling at him. I move off my chair falling to my knees, My fingers easily unclasping his pants I pull them and his underpants down. Now I can finally see all of his hard cock and balls. My right hand moves, gently grasping the head while my left fondles his balls. Pulling my right hand over his cock rubbing it my lips closing in I lick the head... tasting him. Liking his taste I move my lips around him sucking and licking, gently rubbing with my hands. I continue to his balls licking them all wet and sucking one of them inside my mouth, mmmm big ones I think. Moving back onto his cock I suck hard on him, slobbering him up with my toungue.

He starts to push against me with his hips and I feel his head deep inside my mouth making me gag abit, but I supress it. I move down on his cock as far as I can feeling his cock hitting the back of my throat my toungue all along his length his pubes against my lips. I move back and I start to bob my head on his cock sucking hard while flicking my toungue over his head.
Lover

« #11 : September 27, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »

Is it wrong? Yes, it is. But it feels so right...

When she is kneeing in front of me, her mouth around my dick sucking and licking I forget the world outside. Putting my hands on her head, grubbing her hair. "Ooohhh so good" I'm moaning.

Moving my hips forth and back, fucking her mouth, pushing my cock deep inside. She is greedy sucking... After some moments I feel her tongue flicking. "Wonderful!! GO on babe!" I shout, moaning louder now.
After some time I pull my dick out off her mouth. Holding it in front of her lips, giving her the chance to lick it. She closes her lips. Rubbing my little friend above her lips till she opnes them again. As she is opening her mouth, I hold my cok and push it inside again. At once she is sucking and flicking him.
I'm jerking, whispering "I wanna see more of you Adera. Get up."

Adera

« #12 : September 29, 2010, 06:23:27 AM »

"I wanna see more of you Adera. Get up.". Damn, I thought I would be able to just suck him off. Well I am really horny but how do I handle this without exposing myself to him. I slowly stand up and start to unbutton my blouse, he's not going to let me off with just a blowjob I can see that in his eyes. My blouse unbuttoned I take it off putting it on the desk beside me, I put my hands behind me to unclasp my bra and he pulls me to him and kisses me. I slide my bra off between us my breasts mashed against him, nipples hard. Kissing him and stroking his cock, one of his hands on my right breast I try to think of an idea...

The kiss slowly ending I lay myself over the desk nipples against the cool surface. I look over my shoulder at him my right hand pulling my panties to the side "Mr Lover please fuck me, I want you to fuck my ass". I squeeze my legs together to hide my straining cock only exposing my little hole. Shit, there is no way he won't notice I think desperately.
Lover

« #13 : October 03, 2010, 01:49:39 PM »

What did she say? She wants to be fucked right into her ass? Oh, she surprises me. Maybe she is afraid to get pregnant? Shit, what am I doing? I am thinking, I am brooding. Why? She is horny, I am horny. She wants me to fuck her ass. I love it, too. So there is no reason to doubt...

I am very close behind her. Taking my cock into my hand, making him wet and pressing it towards her little hole.
Slowly I'm pushing it inside. She is so tight, it's great. She is moaning... and so do I.

My cock inside her ass I am starting to move. Forth and back, forth and back. I'm holding her hips, pulling them towards my own body. I increase my speed a bit. Aaaahhh wonderful...
She is moaning, her breath is faster. The dangerous situation, her hot body, her tight ass - much better than I dreamed it...

Perhaps I will surprise her and change the hole? What will she say, if I suddenly fuck her pussy?

Adera

« #14 : October 05, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »

"Mmmmm" great he's fucking me and his cock feels so good inside me.

I start to buck back against him taking all of his cock inside me, squeezing him as he pulls out. I can feel my dick rock hard pointing out from my panties in the front, precum starting to trickle out of it. I start to moan louder as he fucks my ass, squeezing his hot cock trying to milk it of its cumm. "Mr... Mr Lover... it feels so good inside me" I pant out. Nipples rubbing against the surface as he fucks me, I put my hands on my buttocks and pull them apart feeling him reach further inside me. My mind starts to blank and I feel my orgasm approaching.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: