*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  messin' around
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: messin' around  ( 31201 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #60 : February 22, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »

In real  >Sure if you found the one ! That felt passionate about life like yourself ,and had damn hot healthy sex life .And all sudden a partner could`nt have sex due to accident or some reason ! Ive seen a couple like that ! loved each other !   That`s soul mates !  But here  I`m laffin , on cyber ! I know better !  I can click my heels all I want I`m not in Kansass anymore !
TightFit74
: 2415

« #61 : February 23, 2011, 02:33:48 AM »

Witnessing it as it happens. Old schoolbuddy got paralised, his bride from South-Africa. They married after his accident and are now trying to have a baby.. He's paralised from the neck down. True love can be amazing...
But this is an exceptional situation. I think more people would part if something like this would happen. Only a handful strong enough to make the other the priority in life. *takes off hat and bows deep*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #62 : February 24, 2011, 09:24:49 AM »

Sweet I hope they are blessed soon ! The thought is making me smile ! That is my source ! I feed upon happiness !
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: