*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  messin' around
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: messin' around  ( 31182 )
bobbler

« : September 29, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »

one thing i like to do to mess with people...when getting a Group Sex cold invite...is let the timer run to zero  ;D
then...inevitably...i get another invite for Group Sex from the same person...sometimes more than once  :D

anyone else have a different way(s) to mess with others?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : September 30, 2010, 08:29:35 AM »

Hi Bobbler,
ever tried letting the timer run out and then sent an invite back? But as soon as you get in a room, leave? Never doe it myself, but it might be an option...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : September 30, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »

I am acting the same way bobbler :D not only in Group sex, also with a cold invite from one person.  Sometimes, after repeating the invite 2,3,4 times, they say "hello". Then I just answer "hello". Almost they are quit. Sometimes they say "I invited you" then I say "Oh, really? I didn't notice it."

bobbler

« #3 : September 30, 2010, 02:13:17 PM »

Hi tight:
that would be mean  ;)

but here is another idea, similar to what you stated.  accept the invite, then get in the room and say you accidentally clicked the wrong button...*then* leave  ;D
« : September 30, 2010, 02:15:47 PM bobbler »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : October 01, 2010, 09:24:04 AM »

Bobbler... nasty...
Or go through the steps and when arrived in a room: "I thought you were a guy/gal...(opposite from the gender ofcourse)" and leave then.

If you ever start teaching a nasty course, I'll sign up!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bobbler

« #5 : October 06, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »

or how about when someone says "can i invite you?" and then you say "sure"...but don't accept.  you only said that they could invite

one time i even did that and logged off after i said "sure"...since i was just about to log off anyway  :D
bobbler

« #6 : October 19, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »

ok here's something else i do...just happened tonight, but its happened before:

on the rare occasion that a girl ticks me off or is rude in some way, i like to keep arguing with her and pushing her buttons, just to see how far i can push her before she puts me on ignore
a girl starts talking to me tonight, *she* started the conversation, then WHAM  right in the middle of talking she goes in a room. comes out maybe 10 minutes later, says sorry, i tell her she was rude to do that. she say's well then i will go back in the room now. i say have fun. she goes in the room...comes out not too much later...i try to talk to her and she has me on ignore

:D  :D  :D

and the funny thing is, she probably feels all good about putting me on ignore while in actuality i could care less

this was a short conversation before i was put on ignore. i've had much longer ones  ;D
Lover

« #7 : October 20, 2010, 05:03:51 AM »

Today a girl talke to me. She just had her name, no description at all. After saying "Hi" she told me about yahoo and that I can meet her there - I played the stupid one and said "Sorry, I don' know WHERE yahoo is, I live in Germany. Is it far to go for me?"
She tried to explain and explain...

I talked to a friend during that time, probably she still is explaining...

bobbler

« #8 : October 20, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »

good one Lover  :D
alstott
: 635

« #9 : February 10, 2011, 03:38:08 AM »

i nearly had the same one Lover ,maybe we talked to the same gir  l lol

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Lover

« #10 : February 13, 2011, 03:45:01 PM »

Haha and did you find out about messenger ;)

alstott

« #11 : February 13, 2011, 03:49:48 PM »

No i said ,never been there , is it big? i don't like big citys, i'm ajust a little guy who enjoys the country life , she gives up and said, i hate to be a teacher... :D :D

Lover

« #12 : February 13, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »

Haha, probably she's changing her tactics now :D If we ever meet her again?

alstott

« #13 : February 13, 2011, 04:12:05 PM »

Maybe, we must prepare us ,she`s bringin up heavy ordnance , i guess, probably she thinks, i hate those guys didn`t know what Yahoo is,how dumo they are :D :D :D

Lover

« #14 : February 13, 2011, 04:15:34 PM »

Let's search her and then, one guy after the other, is asking her: "Can you tell me where I can find AChat?"

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: