*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  *COLLARS*
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
: *COLLARS*  ( 154310 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #105 : June 21, 2012, 02:41:57 PM »

oh, you will remembered for many thing, but the better one is cause you are our little pretty house keeper! a little kinky, maybe, but delicious!  :D

Jaiana
: 7

Unofficial Newbie Helper.

MSN Messenger - Jaiana93@live.com
« #106 : June 22, 2012, 01:22:33 PM »

Oh! I'd love collars :D
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #107 : June 22, 2012, 04:06:40 PM »

welcome to this crazy world Jaiana  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
christinak
: 142

« #108 : June 23, 2012, 06:15:55 PM »

What about a pose to go with the collar?  Collaring ceremonies can be very seductive and exciting as well.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #109 : June 23, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »

its a good idea and i think this idea has yet be proposed when i was off  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #110 : June 24, 2012, 04:10:43 AM »

I'll vote yes for that!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #111 : June 24, 2012, 04:24:36 AM »

I'm asking myself (and to you, of course!) how this cerimony will be......a simple animation!? uhhmmmm......dunno how it will be popular!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #112 : June 24, 2012, 06:29:34 AM »

i dont think a ceremony will be feasible in game , i think it will be more rp than a pose

Jaiana
: 7

Unofficial Newbie Helper.

MSN Messenger - Jaiana93@live.com
« #113 : June 24, 2012, 10:12:19 AM »

welcome to this crazy world Jaiana  ;D
Thank chu :3
Bear
: 3856

« #114 : June 24, 2012, 11:30:28 AM »

Then I would recommend discussing what expectations you are looking for in a collaring ceremony... seriously, I would not rely on the developers to understand all the elemnets of expectations there. The ceremony will differ from individual to individual...each with a differring attitude of the use in the ritualistic ceremony.

When do you use it? How often? Is this a ceremony you perform in each encuonter to trigger the mind set ? Or is it a treated as a one time marriage of the souls...

When I have performed it... I utilize the obediance pose...a number of the base actions are there... hmmm I'll have to run that thru with soomeone again to recheck... been awhile since I have utitlzed that pose extensively. I'll have to add my thoughts on this once I get a chance to revisit the pose. Then elborate on what I would expect of the matter.

My point being though,  if you are going to speak of the ceremony... then you should offer samples of your own for their consideration...

christinak

« #115 : June 24, 2012, 12:47:55 PM »

I don’t like the obedience pose for this.  It depicts the submissive in handcuffs and is full of options for humiliating and punishing the sub.  This really sends the wrong message and does not accurately reflect what a collaring ceremony is really about IMO. 

A collaring ceremony is an opportunity for a Dominant to reward a submissive by formally enslaving/collaring the sub.   As well as a chance for the Dominant to display their sub and show how all their hard work in training them has paid off.  It is also a chance for the sub to make a formal choice to accept being enslaved.  It is very much like a marriage ceremony.  So much so that many of the collarings I have been to, have been so well planned that there are witnesses, a guest list, a formal ceremony, and a reception afterward. 

So really, the obedience pose is inadequate, if one wants to use a pose instead of just chat for this.  Also, I feel like this pose should be a threesome pose so that there can be a witness to such a joyous event for the Dominant and the sub.

christinak

« #116 : June 28, 2012, 09:49:42 AM »

If anyone is interested, I have purchased several collars and restraints from this source.  They work quickly and their collars and restraints are very well made.  So I don't mind directing new business their way.  Their website has all the options for creating a custom collar or you can send them a design and they will make one to your specifications. 

http://www.collarfactory.com

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #117 : September 04, 2016, 06:08:03 PM »

6 years ago! 6!

GRRRRRRR!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #118 : September 05, 2016, 02:48:02 PM »

A choker even would do. A black silk ribbon around the throat, anything form fitting about the neck.

6 years... really?

« : September 05, 2016, 07:01:43 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #119 : September 08, 2016, 05:20:14 PM »

Yeah, still wanting collars

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23  
« previous next »
: