*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Campfire at Lover's Lake
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Campfire at Lover's Lake  ( 31251 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #30 : November 07, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »

Darn, going from slightly disappointed to very disappointed the thread didn't take off...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

« #31 : November 08, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

Decided to put the invitation back. No reason to enlist if you can't read the story. So here it is again... Hopefully I won't only make love to my faithful guitar...  ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #32 : November 08, 2010, 09:19:58 AM »

I think most people who would like to join still wants a partner and its kinda unbalanced at the moment.
TightFit74

« #33 : November 08, 2010, 09:37:30 AM »

Then maybe I should set a deadline. I asked for people to enlist, so far no direct answers. Don't know wether i should leave the invitation as it is until a certain date or just forget about the whole thing. If it's such a hassle for people to join, then why should I bother?  ::)

Adera

« #34 : November 08, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »

I want to join! *waving hand above my head*
TightFit74

« #35 : November 08, 2010, 10:18:33 AM »

Thank you darling *kiss* So that's three...

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #36 : November 08, 2010, 11:11:16 AM »

I WOULD join, but for lack of a suitable partner.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74

« #37 : November 08, 2010, 11:29:14 AM »

@Janine: You know you are more than welcome at my fire  :-*

Bear
: 3856

« #38 : November 08, 2010, 11:54:38 AM »

Hopefully some new blood will drift in,..my participation depends on a specific party, and whether she wants me there...
« : November 08, 2010, 12:05:14 PM Bear »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #39 : November 09, 2010, 02:05:26 AM »

Umm you ARE still a boy right Tight? At best we could make smores.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74

« #40 : November 09, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »

I was, am and will be a boy Janine and I know how to read a profile ;), appareantly I give a great face massage...lol
@Bear, hope your partner will want you there...
« : November 09, 2010, 11:33:21 AM TightFit74 »

Lover
: 10350

« #41 : November 09, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »

Janine, I will go out and find a girl for you :) Ups, then again we have a problem we already talked about - fighting for the same girl ;D

TightFit74

« #42 : November 15, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

I’ve taken my 6-string out of it’s cover. Only a thin cloth protects it from getting scratched, but on my travels, she has gotten a few scars here and there. Thankfully those scars changed her sound and gave her a melancholic, deep vibrant timbre, in which my feelings have been expressed so often. Tonight I feel sexy as I recall the face of that gorgeous woman in town. Wondering wether she bend down for me, or it just being a coincidence? I wasn’t mistaking when I saw her glance me over, her lips curling upwards a little, giving her a naughty look.

With the tight summer dress she was wearing, she had to know to attract eyes on her as she bent down and pushed her hips back. Although she never looked back at me to see my reaction, I am almost certain she was playing me, flirting, teasing me with the wonderful curves of her legs and behind, pushing her hips back further than needed. Her eyes, ocean-blue, caught mine and didn’t let go. Her small, slender body, perfectly shaped, wrapped in a white cotton summer dress, disguising ànd showing her small breasts, her nipples piercing through.

With my eyes closed, my thoughts burried deep in the memory of her, my hand slides over the neck of my guitar. Stroking her gently, feeling the wood beneath my hand slightly vibrating with my touch, her strings tightly wound. My hand slides higher and I touch her tuners, feeling the hard, smooth texture of the pegs, strings tightly wound around them, neatly wrapped and bound. My other hand slides down towards the strings, caressing her body, easing my fingers over her sides, down to her bottom and along her belly back up. I rest my thumb near her opening, on the top string, caressing it gently before I pick it. The low vibrations of the E pass through her body sitting in my lap. Her skin touching my legs, her back pressed against my stomach, transferring the vibrations from her curved body to mine.

I twist the peg gently, tuning the e-string to the right pitch, the vibrations calming down into the right frequency. I move my thumb down, my fingers resting beneath her opening, supporting my hand. I pick the second string as the vibrations of the first are still resonating in her body as well as mine, stimulating the sensual feeling I had all day. The frequency of the second string is off, I put my fingers on her second peg and twist it half a turn. Close, but I am not satisfied. I won’t stop until she purrs and her whole body becomes alive and vibrant when I play the first chord. Perfectly tuned, she feels like a woman, warm and sensual.

I flagiolet the first en second string, while adjusting the pitch of the second. The combined vibrations of both strings, getting better in tune with eachother, adds a second layer, the tones resonating in her and me on both a high and low pitch. My mind now disolved in how she feels, her sound filling my ears as I pinch and turn her pegs, my tightening grip on her neck as I play my favorite chords. Finding the perfect balance between the 6 strings and the form, shape and condition of her body. The thought of the woman in town, the smell of the woods and the smouldering fire under a starfilled sky, my darling and me in complete harmony. My mind drifts off in a dream of white cotton dresses, hot sensual kisses and a soft body pressed against mine...

Tick Tock, 7 days before the fire goes cold...

Lover
: 10350

« #43 : November 16, 2010, 03:16:27 PM »

Wow, I have been away for some days and could not read or post in the forum. And what has happened? 1000s of new postings :o
Too much to read everything at once.

But I will join the fire as soon as possible. It's burning on my own lake ;D

Adera

« #44 : November 16, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »

I'll join in again if we're a few people posting in it. I want to skinny dip and throw water on people. ;D
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: