*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Campfire at Lover's Lake
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Campfire at Lover's Lake  ( 31250 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : October 24, 2010, 02:03:07 PM »

Invitation: To anyone who has an ounce of imagination and who is interested in the suggestion below, please join me at my campfire for a night to remember. There will be food, drinks (byo) and music (provided for...)

Campfire...

It’s been warm for weeks and my travels through the lands have been light and filled with sunlight and easy paths. I arrived at a lake this morning and decided to camp out here for a few days. The beaches around the dark, greenish waters are white and freckled with patches of soft, green grass. The lake is surrounded by tall trees with a wide canopy and circles in the water suggest a healthy underwater habitat.

I set up camp at the foot of a huge oak, its branches spread out wide, giving some needed shade. It’s a warm day and I sweat as I set up my tent and collect fire wood. I set out some fishing lines in the water, and as the sun starts to set, I pull them in. Two nice pike struggle as I pull them to shore. I clean them and get them ready to be cooked. I start a fire with some small twigs and build it up slowly with bigger twigs and branches until there is a nice thick layer of smouldering embers underneath the flaming logs. It’ll keep burning for a while as I strip down and take a quick bath in the lake.

As I return to the fire, I pull the hot stones from the embers and lay them underneath and on top of the wrapped fish and cover them with moss and sand. As they sizzle and cook in the heat, I dry myself at the fire before slipping into some clothes. The sun has almost set completely and the shadows of the flames dance across my face as I eat my dinner. After cleaning up my plate in the lake, I go back to the fire and grab my old, trusted guitar. She’s not in the best shape as she was before, but the chips and scars in her body give her a very characteristic, melancholic sound.

She accompanied me on every step of my travels, helped me pour my heart out whenever I needed it, and helped me express my biggest joy through her strings. She’s as loyal to me as I am to her. As I gently start stroking her tightly wound strings, her curves gently held in my lap, I suddenly hear footsteps and voices through the trees. I hear wood snapping as the voices come closer. I wonder who it could be, anyone’s welcome at my fire...

(thanks for editing, Chris)
« : October 24, 2010, 02:05:46 PM TightFit74 »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bobbler

« #1 : October 26, 2010, 02:40:36 PM »

food, drinks and music...no sex? sorry, not gonna show  :P
it looks like everyone is lost in the woods...or you're *hallucinating* those footsteps  ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : October 26, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »

Bobbler has a certain point. Even in my old Pool Party I started out getting naked and giving the atmosphere a sexual tone to it right away. The advantage is you can have as many extras as your want to start getting sexual with. Right now you that sexuality isn't there, but as always just my A$.02.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #3 : October 26, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »

tight,

sorry to rain on your parade. here's how i see it:

A) the section is called "erotic fantasies". to me what you have here is "sing songs around the campfire". i know you went to a lot of trouble setting up the whole scenario as your first post was extremely well done. but maybe you need to tweak it to give it a more sexual angle
B) that being said, the idea of sex in the woods is appealing to me. i actually had an idea as to how to proceed here and who i would participate with
C) and...i waited 2 days to post anything to see if anyone joined in and no one had...so maybe others are perceiving this thread as i am...?

i hope you can see i was joking a bit with my first post. i will delete both of these posts if you want to continue this as it is...and if you get any participants

and YIKES! janine agreeing with me lately on 2 different things?!? what *is* this world coming to  :P
TightFit74

« #4 : October 26, 2010, 09:14:11 PM »

I see both your points and have to agree... Give me a few days to change it, I think the fantasy still stands a chance... :)

Adera
: 3047

« #5 : October 26, 2010, 11:59:47 PM »

Are there going to be any sausages or do I have to find some on my own? ;) :P :-*
TightFit74

« #6 : October 27, 2010, 07:51:47 AM »

Well, I don't run a catering service, but I do think you'll be able to still your hunger...

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : October 29, 2010, 03:03:22 AM »

We can play a nice game, the girls have to search the sausages...

TightFit74

« #8 : October 29, 2010, 07:40:45 AM »

I think the girls should have the task of finding wood for the fire... (still working on the story)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #9 : October 29, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »

LOL! And to be fair Lover I don't exactly have a lot of experience playing THAT game.  :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74

« #10 : October 29, 2010, 09:55:51 AM »

Hard wood is the best, it's on fire the longest...

Adera

« #11 : October 29, 2010, 10:00:52 AM »

Oh I can imagine that, I think I know a few ways to find hard kind :P.
bobbler

« #12 : October 29, 2010, 11:01:52 AM »

what kind of hard wood is best for keeping the fire hot?  ;)
Adera

« #13 : October 29, 2010, 11:11:30 AM »

You show me, I think I can judge ;)
TightFit74

« #14 : October 29, 2010, 11:44:48 AM »

long, thick trunks... they burn the best...

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: