*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What music do you like to fuck to
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: What music do you like to fuck to  ( 20128 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : November 17, 2010, 07:49:03 AM »

I like to fuck to Tool, The Tea Party or really sweet mood Linkin Parks new cd.

But really good sweet mood, John Butler. 

Added Te Amo recently.  Will only make love to one person with that on and hoping to try it soon. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : November 17, 2010, 09:05:01 AM »

I think I've been corrupted by club music in this case, a club mix of "I Kissed A Girl" or "Stromae - Alors On Dance" came to mind. :-\
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : November 17, 2010, 09:11:51 AM »

Yes Te Amo sets that special mood for that special someone.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I like some of Tatu's softer stuff for intimate moments, but I tend to prefer it in it's original Russian, even if I don't speak the language.  :P If I'm feeling friskier the Tatu/Rammstein mixes DJ Muffin did.

There's an older band called Fem2Fem however that would probably dominate my more passionate moments however.

And (shame on me) I nearly forgot Within Temptation, and Evanesence.

There's also Dirty Mind and I Get Off by Halestorm. (I Get Off came on my shuffle.)

... I may be adding to this periodically.  :P
« : November 17, 2010, 09:22:41 AM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #3 : November 17, 2010, 03:15:27 PM »

I can do it to Rammstein to by the way. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh and Breaking Benjamin.  Hmmmm but is it wrong to get off on Chriatian Rock? (tilts head, shrugs oh well another question for another time)
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : November 17, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »

Lords of Acid should work sometimes.
sinnnn

« #5 : November 17, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »

I'll admit for romance I want to listen to classical.  Anything with string instruments or piano. 

A good guitar makes me want to pull her into my arms, and slowly dance with her.  Hands traveling her body, eyes close, making the sensation of her skin that more hmmmmm...... Each caress would loosen straps on her shoulder, gliding down her skin, feeling her breathing pick up......Ummm yea anything with string or piano.

Te Amo babe Te Amo :-* :-* :-* :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : November 17, 2010, 04:12:14 PM »

Some of the music I love for fucking you can find here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,657.0.html

That means I love slow/love music in the beginning. Depending on the mood, it may be faster/harder after some minutes. Or if I do a quickie it can be straight rock music :)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : November 17, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »

Te Amo Love

And no it's Rammstein AND Tatu, a BRILLIANT Russian DJ mixed them.

http://www.maffin.ru/english/mix/tr.htm

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Antebellum
: 28

« #8 : November 18, 2010, 08:42:47 AM »

Have to agree with Adera, Lords of Acid.  Was lucky enough to go to a live performance YEARS ago...and....Wow!  It was amazing, everyone was so wrapped into the music, dancing, touching....it didn't take long for the venue to smell of perfume, alcohol, sweat, and sex.  There's just something to her voice ringing, "Darling, come here...fuck me up to......"

And gonna have to go with the old fall back:  NIN.  "...Nothing quite like the feel of something new.."  (Several concerts of theirs as well....found myself getting lost to the music....love me some Trent!)

Just depends on the mood though....Shakira oozes sexiness...and Rhianna....mmmm.....soooo many to choose from! 
Bear
: 3856

« #9 : November 19, 2010, 09:25:02 AM »

Ended up working in the office last night, performing some mindless tasks so I pulled up a number of these and listened, very interesting to hear what moves others.

Myself I mentioned in the another thread a number, but sinnnn, like you classical or guitar perfects a romantic evening. I mentioned there the Moonlight Sonata,..in younger days when I played the piano,..often sought refuge with the keyboard,...escape, t...that piece in particular, challenging as it is. lose myself to the music,...my fingers always striving to find the coordination,...the right touch to make it.

(listening to it in fact at this moment)  So,..when I hear a piano,...my fingers, lips tend to move ,...find their accord with sounds and flow,...my partner is my instrument,...the music my guide to the brush and press of finger tips,...and kisses

Ante....guessing I am going to have to score a couple of tic's for a Lords of Acid concert in our trip to the city?

Antebellum
: 28

« #10 : November 22, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »

Hmmm...it's a toss up:  romance or *ahem*...   am thinking the private balcony is beckoning... :-* :-*
Bear
: 3856

« #11 : November 22, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »

know just what you are talking of...mmm,..US or European?  ::) ;) :-*

PattyR
: 24

« #12 : December 31, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »

I know the answer to this!  Keith Sweats "Nobody"!  Wow, what a sensual song!
bobbler

« #13 : January 08, 2011, 05:27:37 PM »

with teeth
tigershark
: 33

« #14 : June 04, 2011, 03:52:13 PM »

Steve Vai, Death in Vegas, I dont like peoples words to interfere

At best good or bad, the best you can ever expect people to be, are people.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: