*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My Fantasy
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Fantasy  ( 10435 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : November 20, 2010, 02:09:50 AM »

Sitting in the dark, the only thing keeping the room from being completely dark was the dancing moonlight.  The only sound is the tingle of ice in my glass as i bring the whiskey to my lips,  slowly licking drops from my lips.  The taste reminding me of her taste.  The letter in my other hand cringling as i ball it up.  She dares write this to me.  Can't believe she had the nerve.  Sitting here in the dark waiting for my little tease to return home.

Sitting up straight as I hear the door open and then her footsteps in the hallway.   In comes my dream, what make my fantasies heaven made.  She begans undressing not bothing to turn on the lights,  but I can see her.  Every inch being kissed by the moonlight as she slowly sheds her clothes.  My hand tightens around the glass as she shakes her hips, causing her skirt to slowly slide down her waist, her legs to her feet.  Biting my lip as she kicks her skirt away, those damn heels.  Her blouse follow next. I must have made a sound cause she suddenly turns my way. 

Standing tall and proud our eyes meet, hers still showing that hint of anger.  Smiling I rise, letting the letter and glass fall to the floor, ignored, forgotten.  "why did you write such a letter hmm?"  she says nothing, still looking defient.  My smile widens when I reach her.  Bodies so close, barely touching, but I see her breast rising just a lil faster.  Quickly reaching out I grab her by the back of the neck, gently but firmly pulling her against me.  So close our breaths mingle, lips a tease on hers.  With two fingers I brush a lock of her from off her cheek. "I think you wrote that so I would come.  So I would be waiting for you."  Still refusing to speak, my stubborn beauty.   But her body speaks for her as my fingers run down her cheek, barely caressing her neck, over her soft globs grazing a nipple.  "well since you won't speak then i won't really touch."  Fingers gliding over her stomacht il reach the top of her panties.  "Hmmm such lovely underwear.  Were you expecting someone I wonder." 

My eyes never leaving hers.  Watching her face, how pupils dialat, her lips soflty parta and her sweet breath caresses my face.  Hands slip into her pantines and I began to tease my lil queen.  Fingers just graze over her flesh, you could hardly call it a touch.  Finers passing over her lips, over her clit.  When I feel something sweet drip onto my fingers, I let my lips brush hers.  Pulling quickly back as she trys to capture my lips.  "Hmmm no sweety.  You want more, then say the wor."  Let my finger flick her clit, feel her body tighten.  My lips brush her cheek, over her ears and again I whisper, "Say the word and I will make you cum." And I flick her clit one more time.  Then return to teasing her, fingers again running over her pussy, barely touching.  Pulling slightly away again I capturer her eyes with mines an smile.  "Say it, Love." Then I press fingers hard agains ther clit and freeze.  Hearing her breath rush from her body.  "Say it"
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : November 21, 2010, 12:09:03 PM »

I feel that tingling, that tightness, that familiar ache, but my Darling may have outsmarted herself. She's taught me too well, she's brought me there so wonderfully and so well, so many times I've come to enjoy that ache, that tight coiling need running throughout me.

So I stay silent, my deepening breathing being my only sound. Then there is the sounds of my movements, and the rustle of cloth as I unfasten my bra and let it fall away, my breasts now free, almost glowing in the soft moonlight before her hungry gaze.

I know that hunger, that need, as well as my own. It's so familiar, so welcome. Telling me better then any words what she will do to me. How she will make me hers, over, and over again.

My breasts full and heavy, the nipples tightening for the cool air, but more from that coiling need, and the warmth of her eyes upon me. They move slightly as I slip my hands to the waist of my panties and slide them over my hips, letting gravity take care of the rest, but taking care not to jostle that wonderful sensation of her hand.

I rest my forearms on her shoulders, I don't hide my tremble, my deep breathing, my flush of arousal. She knows I like being naked, she knows I like being like this for her, aroused, exposed, vulnerable.

I then give her a grin I know she knows just as well. That smile that says I am hers, but that I'm not yielding, not just yet.

I WOULD feel bad being so defiant if I didn't know how much she loved making me surrender.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #2 : November 22, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »

Keeping the dark smile from touching my face as I watch her undress.  She's teasing me, taunting me and I know for sure when she stands up and smile. 

Leaning over, lips parting bout to kiss her, I stop and look into her eyes and I see that she thinks she won.  Placing my hand between her breast, I shove and watch her fall back onto the bed.  Grabbing her ankles I spread her legs, lean forward and inhale her frangrance, causing me to shiver and I almost cum just from the sweet smell of her.  Just sitting there staring at her, caressing her ankles with my thumbs.  My eyes slowly soaking up her perfect form.  Smiling, "Not going to touch you til you say the word, I want to hear it."  I watch her eyes widen while she thinks hard about what I want to hear.  Spreading her legs wider I watch her wet pussy gets wetter as I wait for her to say it.
Janine Dee

« #3 : November 22, 2010, 07:34:53 PM »

My heart is pounding, and I savor it. My head is swimming and I revel in it. Drunk, drunk on her. I feel her feather light touches on my ankles, and I grin wickedly at her words, but then I stop. My skin still tingles, my body is still so very, very alive, but something deeper speaks.

I am hers, by my choice, but I have chosen and still choose to be hers. What she wants I will strive to give her. If she wants a simple word not only can I not deny her I don't want to.

Something in my eyes must have changed, because while she's still smiling she almost looked confused for the briefest of moments.

However I can feel myself still smiling as my body relaxes and I lay back.

"Please."

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #4 : November 22, 2010, 09:45:05 PM »

My heart sores as I hear her breathless "Please".  I can help but smile down at her, looking into her eyes as I began to slowly lay myself between her thighs.  My fingers tracing patterns along her inner thighs, my breath dancing over her wetness.  I inhale again, so close all I have to do is stretch my tongue and I am in heaven.  Lifting her legs I lay them over my shoulders, "Keep them there and don't move." Giving here hip a lil smack, " You hear me? Don't move and watch me, don't take your eyes off me at all."  She nods and place a kiss on her pussy before I give it a quick long lick.  More for myself(sometimes you got to be a lil selfish, been wanting to taste her so bad).  Feel her legs tense over my shoulder and can't help but smile against her.  Just teasing her running my tongue along her lips, making sure to miss her clit.  I want to hear her say please over and over for me, want her to cum so many times that the world fades and its just me and her.  Hand sliding under her ass, lifting her higher against my lips, dipping my tongue deeper.  Hmmmm body shivers and I have this urge to hold her but I want to please her before I do.  Hands tightening on her ass, pressing my face closer. hmmmmmm.  Whispering, "Say it again for me."  I need to hear her say it, holds so much trust.
Janine Dee

« #5 : November 23, 2010, 08:18:21 AM »

My eyes stay locked with Hers. My chest riding and falling. My nipples painfully stiff, feeling my moisture seeping out of me. My muscles tensing and releasing in nervous anticipation.

She asks and I give "Please" I say it, again, and again until she seems content. Otherwise I lay stilled, keeping her eyes, but otherwise waiting to see what she would have of me.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #6 : November 23, 2010, 01:48:11 PM »

Smiling licking my lips, I sit back and decide I want to see her like I see her in my fantasies.  Getting up I undress, grab the chair I was sitting in earlier and pull it to end of the bed.  Turning on the stero, can't help but smile, Te Amo starts playing. 

Sitting, look into her eyes and mouth "Thank You".  Louder, " Cum for me.  Wanna watch you make yourself cum"   Sitting back crossing my legs, I watch every move she makes, every breath she takes and she keeps getting even more beautiful to me.  "Please" and I suddenly feel like I been captured somehow.
Janine Dee

« #7 : November 24, 2010, 05:43:48 AM »

My smile is wide. Where I was bracing up on my elbows I now lay back fully as my hands have better things to do now. Yet I angle my head so I can watch her watching me.

So I can watch her watching as first both my hands move to my breasts. First supporting their warm weight, caressing the velvety skin, then focusing on the pebbled, taut nipples. First gently, circling the hard points and the textured surface surrounding them. As my arousal increases my spread legs kick slightly and I start pulling on those aching nipples, pinching, twisting, pulling them.

Soon my breathing has moved from just heavy to audible and I slide my left hand to that wetness that is now running out of me and down between my legs, along the bottom of the curve of my ass to the bed sheets below.

The first two fingers start a firm circle on that slick flesh, making a sort of clicking sound as I moan a long, drawn out sound. My right hand is still pulling and twisting my nipples as I do, but I still focus my gaze on her.

On her beautiful breasts, on those two hardened signs of her own arousal. Lower, where her pussy is dripping just like mine.

The sight inflames me, and I need that sweet, wonderful rich taste on my lips. I would slide to my knees and pleasure her but that wasn't her command. So I bring my own, now drenched fingers to my lips and suck on them, licking them clean, tasting my own nectar, and while she has yet to touch her own aching core the sight of me tasting myself seems to please her as I hear her let out a passionate groan.

Once my wet fingers are clean I slide them back between my legs, sliding them inside my slick folds this time while the hand that was playing with the twin hardened points of my pleasure moves to that single throbbing bud.

The fingers now sliding in and out of my needy center are moving quickly, pounding in and out in spite of the way my pussy is gripping them tightly while the fingers circling my clit are rubbing in a blur, but while the air fills with the sounds, and scents of my pleasure I still never take my eyes from her as I go faster, and faster, and I make myself cum.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #8 : November 26, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »

I will be honest, I don't remember every detail that happened after she came.  All I do know is that when she choose to cum for me, everything began to go black and the only thing I saw was her.  I can ask, I can even demand but its always up to her.  Her decision, her desire and her trust.  It touches me damn time, her decisions.

I will do my best to tell you what happened, but like I said before everything became hazy, all I truly remember is her moans and pure mind shattering pleasure that almost bordered on pain.

After she came all I know is that somehow I was above her, my lips devouring hers.  Feeling her nails digging into my back and her legs tangling with mines.  Then she is above me, my hands in her hair pulling her head back so I can kiss and suck my way to her breast.  Everything goes dark and few minutes later find myself above her again, my fingers in her mouth, nipple being stroked by my tonger and hand between her soaked thights.  Her sirens song egging me on.  Pressing fingers against her clit rubbing softly, almost gently before I press harder, stroking faster and I start all over again. Darkness again and again I find myself in a different position.   Shes taken over, straddling me, kissing me, her hands traveling all over my body and I lay back letting her take over.  Sweet darkness and find us on the floor tangled in sheets, mouths fussed together.  God I want to cum but not without her.
Janine Dee

« #9 : November 29, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

My muscles have just started to release from that pleasured arch I was locked in. The rapid fall of my chest matches the hammering of my heart as I still quake in the after shocks, my fingers moving with a mind of their own to draw those quakes out longer.

I realize my eyes had flickered closed and I open them to look at her. As I open my eyes I see her chest is heaving as well, her eyes wide, her pupils dilated as she stands slowly, languorously.

I can't say I was afraid of her, of that hungry expression, but there was a moment of alarm. Yet as a seeming growl escaped her lips and she basically pounced on me I was smiling. I was taking in all her passion, all her desire, her need for me and wedding it to my own before letting it flow back to her in the passionate, consuming kisses, the hungry nipping of her lips and teeth, and the scraping of nails as she clung to me and I to her.

I didn't think, I didn't want to. We were at that place beyond thought.

There was some pain, some pulling of my hair, some scraping of her teeth and nails, and most certainly the pleasure so intense it's almost pain as she drew climax after climax from my sweaty, quivering flesh, and I savored it all.

Our frantic actions then have me on my back with my legs spread wide. Her right leg over mine while my right leg was under hers, and we rocked, pushed, ground against each other, and I could tell she was so close. So close to that glorious agony, that aching release, that joyous eternity I had to give her.

I knew nothing else, nothing but that need to give it to her as I worked my hips harder, rubbing our swollen sexes harder against each other.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #10 : December 01, 2010, 04:51:33 PM »

My mind goes blank as we began to franticly rub against each other.  Her breathing in my ear sending chills down my spine and grab her hair pulling her into a wicked kiss.  Feel her nails in my ass, shes pressing herself harder against me.  Can feel how wet she got my legs.  Kissing her neck, her breast whispering words along her skin.  Bodies straining to that orignal peak, wanting to fall over with her. Feel her body shakes under mine hands and I want her even more.  I want to devour her.  Her moans driving me on more, each climax she has makes my skin even more sensitive.  And I find lights dancing before my eyes, "look at me, NOW".  She is in her own world, so I grab her face, holding it still "Janine, look at me NOW".  Her eyes weakly open and look into such beauty.  "Te Amo" and I cum so hard tears fall from my face and land on her cheeks.  breath leaves me and I feel like I am dying, but such a sweet death.  Feel her hands pull me down on her, our sweaty bodies heaving.  Shuddering against one another and I feel kisses rain my face.  Heart smiles.
Janine Dee

« #11 : December 03, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »

I hold to her, cling to her, not knowing anything but the contact and my need for it. Kissing, caressing, even just that feeling of our hearts hammering in our chests where or breasts mash together. Yet even as that need still grips me my body feels so very tired, all of me going slack, all of me resting against her.

Yet still even as my head sags I kiss along her neck, her collar bone.

Feeling her eyes on me I manage to lift my face to hers and smile this wonderful feeling of warmth, connection, and contentment.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #12 : December 05, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »

Hands holding her face, kissing and smiling against her lips.  Catching my breath between kisses, body still trembling.  God feel like I can take on the world, start to laugh, that good laugh when everything is so right and you feel so damn good.  Trace my fingers gentle down her body, stroking calming, face buried in her neck.  Kiss, smile, Kiss, smile and laugh.  Pulling her on top of me, deeper, longer kiss this time.  "No more leaving letters about the PS3, K.  We can share better." 

Hands in her hair, pulling her down for another kiss, and feel my body starting to want her again.  Hands run down her back, cupping her ass, squeezing.   Looking into her eyes "Again?" grinning wickedly.
Janine Dee

« #13 : December 07, 2010, 05:43:01 AM »

Giggling I can't help but reply "The what now?". There is only one thing on my mind, the things she does and is doing to my body, and already I can feel that delightful exhaustion dropping away as she caresses, and squeezes my flesh. I feel myself arching up into her touch without any conscious thought, and I go with it, letting her draw all those responses out of me. Feeling passion, feeling desire, and feeling that incredible sense of connection we always get when we're together.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: