*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problem w. the full version
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problem w. the full version  ( 9270 )
azariel
: 1

« : March 19, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »

I downloaded the full version after trying the demo,it downloaded but when i execute the program says there's an erreur and the program closed.If someone could help me it took me the entire day to download is there some way i don't have to and even if i did would it work or just be a waste of time?
(it says the setup files are corrupted)
« : April 29, 2009, 07:40:13 AM Rab »
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : March 20, 2009, 07:03:05 AM »

Hi,
I am sorry, but if it says 'the setup files are corruted', that means, your download was unsuccesful.
We have tested the full version and it should work fine, with an ADSL connection on a test system it was downloaded in 15 minutes, at installed without problems. I can only suggest to download the full version again.
Regards,
tom
Kyle414

« #2 : March 21, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »

I downloaded the "Full Version" and when i click on the sex stuff, it says "not available in demo version, download the full free version"...so what am i suposed to do.
tom
Administrator

« #3 : March 23, 2009, 04:16:27 AM »

You have to install the full version also.

You can install it 'on the demo', that means, you don't have to uninstall the demo before. But in this case be sure, that the full version will be installed in the same directory as the demo (it is the default).
« : March 23, 2009, 04:23:37 AM tom »
exsods

« #4 : March 30, 2009, 11:20:43 AM »

You have to install the full version also.

You can install it 'on the demo', that means, you don't have to uninstall the demo before. But in this case be sure, that the full version will be installed in the same directory as the demo (it is the default).

Hello there. I have a qustion that's near the same. I have installed . but only get wrong user name or passwrod.
tom
Administrator

« #5 : March 30, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »

The user name and password registered for the Demo version should work with the Full version also. There is no known error, which could cause this message except you type in wrong user name or password.

You still can register another user name and password, and continue playing with this new one.
unisexualalex
: 2

« #6 : April 23, 2009, 06:02:18 AM »

when i lose hope what  will happen
i got the same error
i downloaded the  full
version costing 172 mb
i had username and password
they worked with some flaws(mine,yours,ours)

this is the demo version please get the full version to work

was the most reply from this achat

please fix it. i am a system admin i have similar issues in desktop, i  l too take faults but i wish to clear them in a reasonable time .

please give the proper meaning and solution . you haven't provided any  bug that is marvellous, i can score you this is the best game for free in my life time

hope you shall fix it in a reasonable time

i will play it later

i have the picture too

expecting a recovery . i trust you we relied on downloads hope your faith on customers never fail[/size][/font][/color][/color]

tom
Administrator

« #7 : April 23, 2009, 06:45:09 AM »

Hi unisexualalex,

a few questions:

Do you get the same message with other partners also?
If you use the character editor, are the selectable objects restricted the same way as they were in the demo version?

If your full version works the same way as the demo, then the demo was not overwritten by the new installation. In this case I recommend to uninstall the demo, and then install the full version.

Regards,
tom
: [1]  
« previous next »
: