*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dear Santa
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dear Santa  ( 4298 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : December 10, 2010, 08:05:55 AM »

Dear Santa,

What I want for Christmas, might be to much for you to handle.  But you never know unless you ask, so here I go.  I'll even give it to you in song Santa....imagine the chipmunks singing it

On the 1st Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me.... Achat with lower prices, better outfits, newer rooms, and chat
On the 2nd Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me....2 1976 Impalas with her, Dean and Sam sitting nude on the hoods(Identical twins hmmm)
On the 3rd Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me.....3 Harley Davidson shops full of sexy female and male mechanics, only wearing off the waist jeans, biker boots and tats
On the 4th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me... 4 soul searing kisses
On the 5th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...5 mind blowing, head banging, eye watering, earth shattering, sore throat from screaming Orgasms
On the 6th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me....
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : December 10, 2010, 11:04:48 AM »

Ummm, considering the material I don't want to imagine the Chipmunks singing it.  ;D :-* :-* ;D

Oh, and if the subtext reads true you would need me there as naked Sam and Deans love may get somewhere beyond brotherly.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : December 10, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »

mmm,...seriously sinnnn leave this to the professionals....(chipmunks? ::)) I'll work on mine after I finish with my work tonight

: [1]  
« previous next »
: