*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Foreplay" for girls and shemales
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -16 (72.7%)
No   -6 (27.3%)
: 18

: Poll: New position "Foreplay" for girls and shemales  ( 9304 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 15, 2010, 03:47:31 PM »

You can buy it for 129A$.

Give us your description and if you buy it.

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : December 15, 2010, 05:43:15 PM »

Got this one at once, I think the MS pose is good so this one is probably nice aswell.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : December 15, 2010, 06:03:19 PM »

It's almost as if they started to listen.....
@Janine: Happy? :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : December 16, 2010, 01:54:44 AM »

About FUCKING time!

DEFINITE and IMPORTANT step in the right direction.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : December 16, 2010, 01:58:21 AM »

As soon as I saw it, I knew you would reply Sweety.  And you said it, so I don't need to comment but smile and nod at you.  Oh an drag your ass into a room to check it out.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Janine Dee

« #5 : December 16, 2010, 03:47:37 AM »

Find me Baby.  :-* :) :-*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #6 : December 16, 2010, 08:20:33 AM »

I hope your dreams come true ladies!
Good luck

Janine Dee

« #7 : December 16, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »

I thought I'd expand on why I had the pronounced reaction I had.

I assumed this was never coming. I had lost hope that the Development Team would take time between designs for ANOTHER FM pose, or MORE overpriced clothing. What's so big about that is I used to practically be their cheerleader, sticking up for them when people had concerns, keeping positive and energetic about what was coming next...

I fell far.

For me to fall that far I feel it shows a fairly pronounced failure on their part for a pretty good stretch of time.

I used words like "step" in the right direction, because I'm not back to believing they'll support their full customer base...

Not yet.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #8 : December 16, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »

In Germany we say "It takes more than a swallow to make a summer" (I hope it's the correct ranslation). This is what you're feeling. It's ok, you are right.
As you never should give up (hm, are we talking about something similar in another thread?) you also may not celebrate too early.

But I believe that everything is just a question of time. They will not give us everything we are asking for at once or soon. I also believe we will get what we deserve. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long.

Customers are very impatient :D

Janine Dee

« #9 : December 16, 2010, 06:54:39 PM »

For me there is a line. When I am the customer I am certainly willing to see where the business/employee, etc is coming from, BUT there is also the point that if you want my money I can expect a certain level of service. If you can not or will not provide it you certainly can't expect my patronage. I am wavering on that line at this point, and seeing where AChat falls.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : August 17, 2012, 08:58:04 PM »

We have a big difference on this pose with the MF version .

why MF have one move to fondle the top arm AND the lower arm and lesbians have one move for lower arm and one move for upper arm ? Put both in the same move like for MF version

another , why MF can caress the butt and not lesbians ? Make us caress butt !!

and i hope we will not wait 10 years before have the last update MF had on this pose

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Slut

« #11 : October 07, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »

I wonder if we will ever see the update for FF and FS of this pose like the MF got which is kissing, hugging/snuggling and caressing.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : October 07, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »

maybe we will have it with our yearly pose upgrade . Or the one on the cow girl , or flexy girls , or sex gymnastic , or lucky licker ( who was presented like a FF/FS upgrade and was finally a MF upgrade ) . But dont hope it before the end of november , its more or less the time where we had the upgrade of the erotic spanking last year .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: