*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Getting REAL PISSED with "owning"
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: Getting REAL PISSED with "owning"  ( 39328 )
Ramrod29
: 43

« #15 : December 16, 2010, 10:49:03 PM »

so...i didn't resort to name calling...said i despise you. and who here ever calls me bobo?

and...aren't you busy in a room right now?

Yes but you can add multitask to my list of accolades
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : December 16, 2010, 10:57:34 PM »

Yeah, think I'm going to step out of this thread before I start getting angrier. I started a thread a while back in Erotic Fantasies called Janine's Dungeon. Those who want to discuss D/s rather then simply talk about how despicable it is are welcome otherwise feel free to stay here and talk about how vile we are.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #17 : December 16, 2010, 11:10:51 PM »

i don't like the concept of *owning*...no matter how you play it out with your dom & sub routines. no one person *owns* another...i don't care how you spin it...or how much the sub loves being treasured. i own my house, my car...other *things*...not a human being
Ramrod29
: 43

« #18 : December 16, 2010, 11:51:41 PM »

Thats fine dude I undestand, it's not for everybody. It's not your right to judge though.
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : December 17, 2010, 03:33:19 AM »

@ Janine:
I am surprised. Isn't being a Domme or owning someone a big difference? You are writing
Yes, it means I can't be the Domme of your (literal) dreams, I need you to tell me your fantasies and desires as much as I would need you to tell me about that carpal tunnel or claustrophobia. THEN I can go to work, THEN I can "Prove my Dominance"

Isn't that the question? A Domme gets the permission. There is a balance of being the leader in this sexual game. But an owner is the one who decides what to do, what the best is and what you are allowed to do, to say...

In this part I am absolutely with Bobbler. You can own a subject, not another person.

But as I mentioned before as long as they don't try to catch me I don't care for them. They have their fun here, I have mine.

Janine Dee

« #20 : December 17, 2010, 08:43:57 AM »

Lover, when the person Adrea mentioned talked about someone wanting to "own" her they didn't break out ropes or nets. To "own" a person you have to have their permission to do so. So even the ones being obnoxious about it have to get the person's consent.

Here it could be as simple as putting someone on their "ignore" list, but they choose not to. Just like they choose to not play without permission.

There is a consent to it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #21 : December 18, 2010, 04:25:41 AM »

First let me say, as long as two (or more) people agree about the rules they make do whatever they want to. As long as they don't tell me I have to do the same and as long as they don't break special rules (children, attacking other...)

The term "own" is something I don't like. Even if a person is asking me to own her I wouldn't do that. It's a question of respect and humanity. And the last and most imortant point, there are much too many people outside who you can influence too easy, even if they don't want this. You just need some ability of communication and unscrupulousness. It's a dummy argument to say they can use the ignore-button or leave AChat.
A woman that is beaten by her friend or husband can leave the house and go away. Most doesn't.

But this is a special discussion. I understand your point of view and repeat my attitude; as long as both agree and as long as it is a special kind of playing AChat iit is ok. This is the reason my first comment was "keep cool". I really don't care about them, they don't care about me. So we can live side by side and have fun. Everyone in his own way.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #22 : December 18, 2010, 04:37:14 AM »

I own you all
apollo13nut
: 262

« #23 : December 18, 2010, 09:53:22 AM »

I feel some of this discussion got derailed.

I originally posted this because some person had the nerve to tell me that the game is own or be owned and that is the only way to play. I am with Lover for the most part. If you agree to own/be owned, fine. But DO NOT tell me that is how i must play because I will leave in a heartbeat if that is the "ONLY" way to play.

I joined to make friends, meet people, have fun, not be dictated to by some narrow minded bitch that think she runs the damn show. I have people like fighter that feel the need to own all the girls on ignore. The problem I'm running into: there's not many people left to play with. If there are 100 people at a party (if I'm part of the 100, then there are 99 for me to mingle with). If one of those 99 decides to "own" 96, that means there are only 3 for me to mingle with. That is the part I have the BIG issue with.

Think of poker. If I were to remove the kings, queens, and jacks before dealing, that would be called "cheating"....but doing something similar here is considered "the only way to play" by far more than I realized.

Janine Dee, this is not a thread about stopping the own/be owned thing. This thread is more of a complaint about people like fighter that feel the need to try to own everyone else and have the nerve to tell me either play his way or leave. I'd rather see him banned, but since technically he did not violate the TOS, I can't do anything to him.
bobbler

« #24 : December 18, 2010, 12:55:46 PM »

yes we go off topic a lot...but at least this time it was a related tangent  ;)
islandsun
: 1597

« #25 : December 18, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »

Omg I can`t believe this shit  ! I am so pisst off ! I`m shaking  just typing , THESE guys are monsters really ! they usually prey on a certain type of female or the very young ! Also in real  , at first theyre prince charming , then their true color shows . These women have no worthy have them selfs ! I GOTTA GO
Janine Dee

« #26 : December 18, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »

I was more addressing the tangent, but I stand by that they are flagging themselves as not worth the time. To use your party analogy 96 out of the 100 are wearing a name badge saying "Hi, I'm an asshole." I am in a strange way grateful they saved me the process of getting to know they are assholes.
« : December 18, 2010, 05:33:56 PM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

apollo13nut
: 262

« #27 : December 18, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »

Well, I concede to you Janine Dee. You are very right, it is like saying "Hi, I'm an asshole" True, the 4 or whatever left is a smaller pool, but there is a better chance of a better connection with someone in that pool (if not all). Gives me a new way to look at it. Though I will admit, it does sometimes hurt to remove someone from friend/lover because the decide to post something like that on their profile (and when I say remove, I mean they post something about someone else, which to me is not a friend worth keeping).
Billy
: 59

« #28 : December 21, 2010, 08:29:35 AM »

Ok ppl, dont be so strict with that..

I did a talking with triton, he explained to me that he NEVER had a demand to his partners to writhe those things about ownership and something like that...

Just consider, there are many girls outhere that getting horny even with the thinking of getting owned by someone...
This is a kind of game also...

For me, when i am seeing such things as those, i dont even waisting my time to talk with those girls...

Cheers... :)

caramelcups
: 37

« #29 : January 18, 2011, 07:19:02 PM »

Oh dear I am late in putting my pennies worth in here, forgive me but I wasn't about in December.... Anyway the suspicions are correct when it's suggested that a certain somebody pays girls to own them, oh yes he pays a lot A dollars to a lot of girls, however I think we need to be careful when we start naming individuals has it is quiet clear that one has issues, after speaking with him many times it was immediatly apparent to me that he may have special needs or is possibly under age, believe me he does not have the cunningness nor intelligence to actually be dominant ,in fact I believe it is the girls that take his A dollars that are taking advantage of him!

Everybody has the right to play the game in their own individual way, be it through S&M/role play/romance etc, ofcourse this doesn't mean they have to the right to threaten others or tell others they must "stay away from my girls" etc etc. But we all need to be a little tolerant to a certain degree. For some the owning eliment is just part of their role play experence and at the end of the day if it wasn't for the A dollar system and the  greedy A dollar grabbers it's created, well then nobody would be able to actually be bought.

I have to say I do participate in the S&M relations and without getting to personal, I just adore Ramrod * blushing* so honey you know I gotcha back :) and i can say he does not buy girls (unlike some),  Ramrod has other attributes that draw females attention *blushing again* .
Harley I know your really not into the whole S&M thing but I will agree that  you have to right idear in basically saying if it don't float your boat then drift in another direction. Harley I know without a doubt you are 100 % percent a gentleman at all times,and  I'd like to think that you know me well enough to confiirm  that even though I do like a bit of S&M action, I'm no push over and nobody has me in chains telling me who I can and can't play with. I just think live and let live so if someone has 5 or 500 lovers or wants to owned we should just let them get on with it
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: