*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothes in the shop...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
: Clothes in the shop...  ( 92109 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #135 : June 05, 2011, 09:41:15 AM »

That might be my objective... ;)  :-*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #136 : June 05, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »

*shouting loudly in a very playful way* Looover! come out and play who ever u are! Loooover! where are you? (could it be tht guy over there?) excuse me sir but im lookin for a friend, Lover is his name, u know him?

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Lover
: 10350

« #137 : June 05, 2011, 11:49:44 AM »

"I know him very well!" I answer with a big grin ;)

PseRamesses

« #138 : June 06, 2011, 06:40:46 AM »

oh really, u do? *big smile of releife* could u pls tell me his name sir *lookin at u with hopeful eyes* u see, he told me to come over to his place and i knew how to find him but now i have been walking the streets up and down but i cant find any Mr Lover on any postboxes or doors in the neighborhood. *sigh of discontent* ...and these heels r really killing me *liftin my right foot up a lil massaging the heel thus intentionally sliding up my short skirt revealin the straps of my garterbelt and the deep clevage of my well endoved bussom*

TightFit74

« #139 : June 06, 2011, 08:13:57 AM »

Careful Lover, a mistress of seduction at work here... spinning her web.. You'll need agility not to get caught... ;)

islandsun
: 1597

« #140 : June 06, 2011, 08:46:10 AM »

Dang ! he`s a mystery ! or multi personelities  ::)   lol ;D

I`m  forced yet again to sow a button on my uniform !I hate sowing I`ll confess to using >prop only female in history < yes I use a staple gun to hem a pair of dress pants ! Which my sisters are still laughing about today ! ;D

YOOO HOOOOOOOO  Still want cowboy hat and cowboy boots !
alstott
: 635

« #141 : June 06, 2011, 09:54:15 PM »

Hahaha typical Sunny...doin' it lil ferret style  :P

Hmm let me think...Lover isn't Lover...he isn't dirk diggler neither...oh wait didn't you post somewhere something about horst tappert..so tell me my friend are you Derrick or der Alte or Matula? 'cause in fact of your detective skills  ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74

« #142 : June 06, 2011, 11:53:14 PM »

Maybe he is Schimanski... Always loved Tatort when Schimmi was the detective...

prias
: 317

« #143 : June 07, 2011, 04:34:56 AM »

I launched my achat today to see that there is an update.... and guess what?.... some lame male clothes again.... Hurray! I'm so surprised...
I wonder what my customers in my shop will say if I sold them pink judo kimono when they have ordered a white one...
Strange marketing behaviour...
TightFit74

« #144 : June 07, 2011, 04:54:17 AM »

Can you deny an update as well? I really don't think they get it... *shaking head in disbelief*

Bear
: 3856

« #145 : June 07, 2011, 08:02:35 AM »

words complete taken out of my mouth tight'

islandsun

« #146 : June 07, 2011, 08:32:57 AM »

I`m just updating ! Dare I ? ::)
PseRamesses

« #147 : June 07, 2011, 08:53:08 AM »

I`m just updating ! Dare I ? ::)
no honey, trust me u dont wanna see ;) yuk! dont come knocking wearing tht guys, please, dress like a man!  :-*

islandsun

« #148 : June 07, 2011, 08:59:16 AM »

OMG  !what the @#$@%&^*&#$@~

What are they doing !

AHHHH HELLO LIKE MY MEN  DRESSED AS MEN

Ever hear the word Masculine ! >:(
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #149 : June 07, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »

Yeah, we want men in tight, ripped jeans and open lumberjack shirts with rolled-up sleeves, guys that build their own log-cabins and make it feel like paradise for you. Inside in front of the fireplace lies a bear-skin rug, for which he killed the bear himself (barehanded not necessary). After I teased him mercilessly he throws me over him shoulder and carries me towards the rug. He kicks off his boots by the door. While I bounce on his shoulder the fabric of his shirt scratches my belly and I smell the sweat he worked up while he was chopping wood for the fireplace. I grab his shirt as he puts me down. For a moment I remain in one place, then he shrugs himself out of his shirt, leaving me on the rug with his shirt clenched to my face. Tingles run down my spine as he holds me in place with one foot while he loosens his belt, then pops the buttons on his jeans one by one. Fascinated I watch as he pulls his foot back, forgetting to crawl away has he lowers the denim pant, revealing some frilly man-thong...
*BIG RECORD-SCRATCH SOUND*
"Whoa there, that's not how the fantasy should go, I expected to see manly underwear!"
"Sorry sweety, A-Chat only had these..."

Please A-team, don't let this fantasy go to waste! You have the power! *hears a He-man tune somewhere in the back*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  
« previous next »
: