*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothes in the shop...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
: Clothes in the shop...  ( 91679 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #150 : June 07, 2011, 11:32:23 AM »

Yeah, we want men in tight, ripped jeans and open lumberjack shirts with rolled-up sleeves, guys that build their own log-cabins and make it feel like paradise for you. Inside in front of the fireplace lies a bear-skin rug, for which he killed the bear himself (barehanded not necessary). After I teased him mercilessly he throws me over him shoulder and carries me towards the rug. He kicks off his boots by the door. While I bounce on his shoulder the fabric of his shirt scratches my belly and I smell the sweat he worked up while he was chopping wood for the fireplace. I grab his shirt as he puts me down. For a moment I remain in one place, then he shrugs himself out of his shirt, leaving me on the rug with his shirt clenched to my face. Tingles run down my spine as he holds me in place with one foot while he loosens his belt, then pops the buttons on his jeans one by one. Fascinated I watch as he pulls his foot back, forgetting to crawl away has he lowers the denim pant, revealing some frilly man-thong...
*BIG RECORD-SCRATCH SOUND*
"Whoa there, that's not how the fantasy should go, I expected to see manly underwear!"
"Sorry sweety, A-Chat only had these..."

Please A-team, don't let this fantasy go to waste! You have the power! *hears a He-man tune somewhere in the back*
god damn girl, by the power of greyskull ;) u just sent a chill down my spine with tht mental closing picture. now im gonna be limp for a week  :(  unless theres a real manly man around with proper underwear.... or none at all under those ripped jeans  :P

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #151 : June 07, 2011, 12:21:18 PM »

And here I got excited reading what Ardeur wrote at first... I wanted the long good ending which tells what Ardeur gets for being such a tease... over and over again... not that... *pout*

@Pse: If I play lumberjack for you... do you think I can cure you of that limpness then? ;)

I take a pause from cutting the wood under the steaming hot sun, readjusts my suspender jeans shorts which can barely hide my sweaty naked body beneath it and frown a little because there doesn't even seem to be the slightest breeze outside today. I don't stop for too long though, picks up the axe again, pouts when I notice a chipped nail but I continue... my pony tail bouncing as I cut and sweat dripping down my cleavage.
« : June 07, 2011, 12:22:50 PM Adera »
PseRamesses

« #152 : June 07, 2011, 12:49:47 PM »

@Pse: If I play lumberjack for you... do you think I can cure you of that limpness then? ;)
u always do, nothin stays limp with u around sweetie
I take a pause from cutting the wood under the steaming hot sun, readjusts my suspender jeans shorts which can barely hide my sweaty naked body beneath it and frown a little because there doesn't even seem to be the slightest breeze outside today. I don't stop for too long though, picks up the axe again, pouts when I notice a chipped nail but I continue... my pony tail bouncing as I cut and sweat dripping down my cleavage.
mmm a hard working sweaty woman will do to. lol

Bear
: 3856

« #153 : June 08, 2011, 06:17:14 AM »

@Ardeur I reach the end of your post and immediately found Monty Pythons Lumberjack song running through my brain

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #154 : June 08, 2011, 06:20:44 AM »

u always do, nothin stays limp with u around sweetie
Welllll... maybe a brain here and there when you strut your stuff...  ;) :-*

@Bear now that you mention it some memories come floating to the surface and i have to agree that was disturbing in a way.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear

« #155 : June 08, 2011, 09:14:32 AM »

why I go commando here  ;D

for those wondering ... here is the link to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxQp3Hy5nk
« : June 08, 2011, 09:29:24 AM Bear »

PseRamesses

« #156 : June 08, 2011, 09:36:34 AM »

why I go commando here  ;D
for those wondering ... here is the link to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxQp3Hy5nk
hmm link doesnt open. try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo
i d love to have u workin around my garden commando style u georgeous man  :P :-*

PseRamesses

« #157 : June 08, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »

...and this squad has been properly "drilled" by me  ;) :-[
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Bear

« #158 : June 08, 2011, 10:42:17 AM »

well the gardener has been waiting patiently for an opportunity for your direction on how best we might share in releasing the seed in a means which would bring you great enjoyment.. ;)

Adera

« #159 : June 08, 2011, 11:10:54 AM »

Ardeur, want to peek in on them from behind the bushes? :P
Ardeur

« #160 : June 08, 2011, 11:21:02 AM »

Get thee behind me, wench, the you can sow some seed too once you discover I went commando too under my plaited miniskirt.  ;) :-*

Adera

« #161 : June 08, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »

Oh, so that's how you want to spy on them. ;)

Well once they get too hot and it starts to affect us too much I just have to pull my panties to the side and hike up my sundress a little. Hmm lick your pussy so your really wet, then you ass until its all wet and relaxed. Then I'll make my dick all wet with your juices by sliding it along your pussy, making sure the head rubs real good against your clit. Then while nibbling at your neck I'll ease into you ass and with a soft breathy voice I tell you too squeeze me real tight or I wont fuck your pussy later. ;)

Bent over you, my nipples rubbing against your back I softly tell you to keep it down or they'll notice your soft whimpers... biting my lower lip myself to hold back a moan that you nearly made me release and blow our cover. Then I start to slowly fuck you while one hand plays with one of your nipples and the other with your clit... maybe put one hand over your mouth to quiet those cute whimpers that somehow escapes you. :P :-*
Ardeur

« #162 : June 08, 2011, 01:03:39 PM »

With the feel of your hard nipples pressed to my back and your hot breath I decide to squeeze as little as possible so you can do a bit more sowing before you spill the seed. When I feel your hand pushing up my top in search for my nipple I realize I'm trying to hold of the inevitable. To squeeze or not to squeeze will be a moot question when I go off, which will be sooner rather then later with the hot scene in front of me and the direct stimulation right on top of me. With one arm straining under the exertion and combined weight I reach behind me to pull you in for a scorching kiss just in time to dampen a moan that I just couldn't prevent or perhaps even caused with the kiss. As we separate a thick string of saliva first stretches, then snaps. As I turn my gaze back to Pse and her gardener I suck up the thick strand of sticky spit and swallow it with a loud gulp and a soft moan.

Adera

« #163 : June 16, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »

I hope we're not getting ahead of ourselves? ;) :P

I increase my phase, plunging my dick deep and hard into her, my thighs slapping against her buttocks and I can feel her wet juices on my naked balls when they slap against her pussy. Hearing her clear moan I can't help myself any more, moaning out loud myself while we look at the two lovers in front of us in their passion. I pull her up against my breasts, making them mash against her back as my dick grows a little more, my thrusts getting irregular... almost cumming. I rub her clit and a nipple fast, moaning close into her ear and then... I release my girly cum deep into her ass, shaking as I cum forgetting all about even trying to keep quiet as I fill her while holding her tight to me.
: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  
« previous next »
: