*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A-Team, there seems to be a mistake in the shop
« previous next »
: [1]
: A-Team, there seems to be a mistake in the shop  ( 4180 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 27, 2010, 09:07:32 AM »

Tom, please check the shop configuration related with purchased items.

- Shemales can buy hair in the shop, but not "use" it in the editor (it is not shown even if you purchased it) http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,844.0.html

-   Some user say, they aren't able to change clothes http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,846.0.html

Thanks

leah16
: 2

« #1 : February 04, 2011, 05:41:00 PM »

hello! I'm here for the first time; also I bought poses in shop and they show in my account as purchases, but in room it says I must buy them still, could someone please fix for me.

thankyou   xxx
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 05, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »

Hi Leah, did you also make a request to the support? Probably the better/faster way.

Do you know if this has happened to more members? Are you a premium member?

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #3 : February 05, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »

hello! I'm here for the first time; also I bought poses in shop and they show in my account as purchases, but in room it says I must buy them still, could someone please fix for me.

thankyou   xxx

I have noticed (and read somewhere here on the site) that purchases made in the shop show up as soon as you log into the game after confirming the purchase. I hope that was the issue, because otherwise you tripped over a bug somewhere.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: