*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New years party strip show
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: New years party strip show  ( 25666 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : January 11, 2011, 01:18:59 PM »

OOC: I even can't see both videos.

Everyone is silent. Two hot girls are on stage now. I almost forget to drink, thoguh my mouth is dry. We have seen a fantastic show and now it seems to be even hotter. Wow. Thinking to myself "Lover, to visit this club is the best idea you had!"

Bear
: 3856

« #31 : January 11, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »

OOC: First: Michael Jackson..."Who is it"; Second reference video: MJ again,..."Smooth Criminal"

The beat of the song rips thru the club,...pulsing in my body,...My eyes lock hard on the two vixens on the stage,...their gyrations hot,...boiling of sensuality,...that hot kiss

Keep wondering where those drinks are,...should have ordered extra ice...reach into a side pocket of my jacket and pull out a red vine,.. sliding it between my lips, ...eyes fixed on the show
« : January 11, 2011, 01:39:38 PM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #32 : January 12, 2011, 12:38:40 AM »

Both girls now entangled with eachother, I'm focussed on the stage, hardly notice how a new drink is brought to my table. Too much ice, is this for me? I take a sip and slip some ice in my mouth, crushing it between my teeth. The temperature in the club is racing to a new high as the audience goes into a roar when the two girls kiss. My breath, unknowingly, speeding up to almost a pant, the shirt that was tossed into the crowd clenched between my fingers

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #33 : January 12, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »

Watching the hot show on stage, my dick is growing. Seems a sexy waitress is noticing it, as she is smiling to me. I order 2 Champagne to be brought on stage and one more cocktail for me.
As I get it and give a generous tip, I get back a lovely smile. Then I slowly move forward to the stage. Standing right in front of it, I have a fantastic view :)

Their bodies seem to merge. It's so warm, I have to open some buttons of my shirt. Don't know if they noticed the drinks, but that's not a problem so far...

All people inside are silent. Time is standing still, just the music and two great babes on stage...

bobbler

« #34 : January 12, 2011, 12:44:37 PM »

chocolate & vanilla, the skin colors contrasting making the show even more erotic for me. i catch the hat that is tossed into the crowd & place it on my head. as i watch the 2 beautiful bodies dance sinuously, moving together as one, i get up out of my chair & place it so that it faces the stage. sitting back down i spread my legs a bit & place a number of bills inside the waist band of my pants. i manage to catch the eye of the long haired blonde & she smiles at me. pointing down to my crotch her eyes follow, noticing the bills in my pants. i see her smile widen & her eyes get bigger as she breaks away from her partner & drops to the floor. she slowly crawls over to me on all fours, stalking me like a wild cat...i see her licking her lips as she draws nearer...
Adera
: 3047

« #35 : January 12, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »

I crawl over the floor wiggling my hips and look deep into his eyes who are smiling evilly back at me. I climb down the stage, crawl the short distance over the floor to his chair where I place my hands on his tighs and look into his eyes licking my tongue over my teeth.
Purring I lean in closer, hands sliding in on his crotch over his cock feeling it hot inside his pants.
I lean in fast snapping my teeth around the bills in his pants and I feel him cringe abit. I then slide up along his body my breasts brushing against his crotch, stomache, chest and over his face as I stand up infront of him. I take bills and put them in between my breasts, then I take his head in booth my hands, my right knee sliding up against his crotch on the chair and I look deep into his eyes.
Giving him a kiss I then turn around and walk back to the stage, feeling a light slap on my butt as I leave and I glance back at him ooing with my mouth.

Back on the stage I saunter over to my dance partner tossing my hat over my back to the crowd and I stroke a hand through my hair while looking at her with hot eyes. As I get closer I fall into her dance, syncing my moves with her sexy dance around the pole.

We dance in really close to the pole and I pull her in close for another steaming kiss. The pole pressed between our bodies. I feel her pull at my tie, tightening it abit too much and then releasing the knot. She puts the tie around my waist, we turn around and slide down the pole pulled together by the tie. The pole tight between our bums as we descend making my dress slide up revealing even more of my ass. We then twirl ourselves around the pole back to standing and continue our teasing dance.

I pull a bill up from my cleavage and sensualy dance behind her. Our hips gyrating I move the bill down her body, over her right breast down into her pants and I leave the bill there. Her soft buttocks pressing against me makes me bite my lip and my dick twitches uncomfortably in my thong. I turn myself away pinching her right butt cheek abit and we continue our dance around the pole.
bobbler

« #36 : January 22, 2011, 10:08:32 AM »

the night is late...the show has been great...but it's time to leave

i catch the eyes of the dancers on stage & blow them each a kiss. they stop their number long enough to blow kisses back...eyes smiling at me...then they resume their seductive dancing as the crowd shows their appreciation

i reach the door, open it, then turn & wave goodbye as i walk out & the door shuts behind me

this is post #1000...my last here at the forum. when i started posting here so many months ago i was the *loudest* of the voices, giving as much input as i could. in the past year or so this place has grown & there are many more voices. i leave the forum in good hands. that being said, i will drop in on occasion to see what's going on & will reply to any messages that might be sent my way

not going to single anyone out but there are people here that i will miss  :-*

Adera

« #37 : January 22, 2011, 10:56:01 AM »

Congrats on you 1000:th post. :-*
Lover

« #38 : January 22, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »

Congrats Bobbler and have a nice time. I'm sure, we will get post 1001 - hopefully soon!

Have fun and make your way :)

Bear
: 3856

« #39 : January 22, 2011, 04:37:44 PM »

Gratz bobbler,...good luck and fortune wherever your journeys take you..

Pafe
: 548

« #40 : February 02, 2012, 05:49:15 AM »

Satoire and I enter the club...

... the lights are on
... the stage is dark
... the chairs are all upside down on the tables
... there is an elderly man sweeping the floor
... and a voice comes from behind us
... sorry ladies... we're closed.

We go back outside to a bright, sunny day.

Lover

« #41 : February 02, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »

LOL....
The owner of the club is missing... don't know about the old man, probably he is part of the interieur?
Ladies, perhaps you both wanna do an inauguration? I always loved to come for a drink, a nice talk and... hmmm nice memories....

Adera

« #42 : February 02, 2012, 03:57:06 PM »

When I find the time for it, I'm very busy with moving into my apartment right now.
« : February 02, 2012, 04:23:52 PM Adera »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #43 : February 02, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »

so, are you finally moving on it! good! a new start for you, little Adera!

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: