*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New years party strip show
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: New years party strip show  ( 25665 )
Adera
: 3047

« : December 29, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »

Waiting behind the stage for my announcement I curse the others for talking me into this at our new years party... and really who put the dance pole on the stage here at the party.

Hearing the announcement I walk onto the dark stage wearing tight dress pants, a dress shirt, high stripper heels and a hat pulled down in the front. Taking a typical Michael Jakson pose the beats of "Michael Jackson - Beat It" starts to pump out of the speakers and the stage light turns on. Starting of with the regular dance... doing the best moonwalk I can in my 15 cm heels.

I change my dance slightly as the song moves on, moving my hips more, sending out some hot looks into the crowd. Turning around I rip off the top buttons of my shirt, showing alot of my cleavage. Rolling the hat down my arm I then throw it out into the crowd shaking out my long hair.

Dancing far more sultry now I move my hands over my body, sucking seductivly on a finger as I turn around slapping myself on my ass. Bending down, back to the crowd, I pull the pants off over my ass slowly revealing my black thong, garter and fishnet stockings with red lace trim I've got on under.
Pulling down my pants the rest of the way I let them fall to the floor, arching my back as I rise I kick the pants away.

Turning around, music chaning to "Pussycat Dolls - Buttons" I walk slowly thowards the crowd over the stage wiggling my hips and unbuttoning the last buttons of the shirt. Slipping my left arm out of it first and then my right I throw it into the crowd, my short black and red corset is now fully visible.

Walking back to the pole tying my hair up as I do I grab it, swings myself around it just to try it abit I pull my legs up slowly. Taking another swing I slowly twirl around it, dancing around it giving a slow and seductive show, holding the pole and dancing into some really wide hip movements.

Another swing around the pole holding high on it I spread my legs, pulling my legs high up I turn and wrap them around the pole holding it between my calves and butt. Letting go with my hand and I slowly descend the pole turning upside down.
My hands reaching the floor I stand on them, letting go of the pole with my legs I spread my legs into a split and then slowly lie down.

Standing up on my knees I take a spin around the pole standing up as I do. Pulling myself up slowly on the pole, holding the pole with both hands I turn around facing down and spread my legs into a split again turning slowly.
Wrapping my thighs tight around the pole and letting go of it with my hands I arch my back up slowly, turning around the pole my body standing out from it.

Taking hold of the pole again with one arm I wrap my legs around it under me and descend on it with one arm streched out down onto the floor slowly, sitting on my side. Switching my legs moving them high in the air I cross them before me.
Taking a finger into my mouth and moving it down my body I turn around on all four. Arching my torso down until my breasts touch the floor I slowly shake my ass wantonly at the crowd.

Rising up on my knees I spin myself up again brushing my body up against the pole, gently pushing my breasts around it and moving it between them.

I take another slow spin around the pole and I arch my back backwards rising my right leg up along the pole until its against it, legs in a split along it, holding onto it to keep my balance. Lowering my leg slowly I continue my dance around the pole.
« : December 29, 2010, 07:53:33 PM Adera »
bobbler

« #1 : December 31, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »

a voice from the crowd...

"come on baby, let's get on with the show! take it off...take it *all* off!!"
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : December 31, 2010, 07:47:24 PM »

Sitting tableside by the stage. the mindless chatter of my friends distracting me is broken as a pair of pants wrap suddenly around my neck. The sweet scent of perfume rising, and my attention shifts back to the stage.

First thought as I look to the performer is damn this one's hot. I sit forward in my chair, bunching the pants to my nose and taking another deep whiff of her fragrance.

Her sweet moves hypnotic my attention focused on sensuous curves and actions,,..I raise my fingers to my lips blast a sharp whistle,...then yell out..

" Yeah, baby,...bring it on!"

Adera

« #3 : December 31, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »

I recognice Bobbys and Bears voice over the crowd... I'll get there... eventually... patience guys. :P

Throwing a look over the crowd I see some standing there with money in their hands, smiling I decide to take a walk around the edge of the stage. I take a twirl on the pole sliding down onto the floor, then I walk to the edge on all four slowly like a prowling cat searching the crowd with hungry eyes.

Close to my friends table "Hey, you have to tip me good if you want to see these" and I take Bears hand with dollars in it and press it down my cleavage so he can leave the money there while I look at him with a naughty smile.

I see Bobby sit there very confidently leaning back into his chair and drinking scotch or something. With an evil smile he puts a big bill into his mouth and pats his lap for me. Turning my back to him I climb down the stage slowly moving my hips excessively before my friends. Straddling his lap I brush myself up against him purring, sitting really close I motion for him to place the bill between my breasts. He leans in and presses his face against the top of my brests pushing the bill in between them with his tongue. He nibbles alittle at my skin with his teeth and I push myself up off him mouthing "Bad boy" to him.

Smiling in thanks to them I turn around meeting Lover who wears the hat I threw into the crowd on his head. He bends down kissing me on my lips while he pushes a bill into my stockings, his hands running along my body and I push myself to him.

Gasping I end the kiss smiling at him then I climb back up on the stage and I continue my walk receiving tips into my stockings, panties and corset as I walk by. Some naughty guys gives me smacks on my ass or a little pinch as I walk by and I playfully bite after their retreating hands.

I return to the pole taking a few twirls, then I start to unhook my corset dancing to the beat of "Nelly - Hot In Herre" and the bills inside it falling to the floor. Unhooking the last hook I tease the crowd by almost revealing my breasts, playing with it over my breasts. Then I let it fall to the floor my breasts bare, my nipples already tight and hard from my excitment. I dance moving my hands over my body, singing the words "I am getting so hot, I will take my clothes off" with the song and I give a show of it being far too hot.

I bend down to pick up a few bills from the floor, arching myself to show off my ass to the crowd. Smaking my ass as I slowly bend up again ooing with my mouth to the crowd. I move the bills over my body playing with them over my breasts as I seductively walk over to my friends table.
I drop the bills onto the table "Could you guys be sweet and order a tasty cock...tail for me? I'm getting abit thirsty up here".

I walk back to the pole wiggling my hips, dancing around it and against it. I brush myself up against it, pressing my breasts around it, lewdly hinting at the guys in the crowd. Placing my right leg up front I release one of the garter straps on it... mmm far too hot in here.
« : December 31, 2010, 09:19:56 PM Adera »
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : January 02, 2011, 11:13:43 AM »

I come over with a big  tasty cocktail in my hand. "This is for you hot lady" smiling to her, offering the cocktail
"Slowly" I whisper as she is drinking a bit. "I'm gonna hold it for you and keep an eye to it."

With a pat on her sexy ass I send her back to the stage... "Go on honey, make us speechless."

bobbler

« #5 : January 02, 2011, 05:18:38 PM »

i get up from my seat & grab a fistful of money from the table, then walk over to the bar and order a Pink Lady for the lady stripping on the stage. as i return to my seat i catch her eye & blow her a kiss. shouting at adera as she wraps her breasts around the pole and rubs up & down "i've got something else that you can wrap those tits around!". reaching my seat i place the drink on the table, our eyes meeting, smiling big at her as adera continues her show...
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : January 03, 2011, 09:36:08 AM »

Timidly entering the darkened room, spotlights on stage where a gorgeous woman (or is it man?) is dancing and stripping on stage, almost making love to the pole she is hugging with her body. I find a dark spot, not too far from the stage and take in the enthousiasme that comes from the room. Some familiar faces, all gazing at stage where Adera is performing at her best, shouting and hollering.
I order a drink and sit back to enjoy the show, althouh entering it late, due to connection problems. The show is very good and i find myself moving towards the edge of the seat, my eyes locked onto the stage where Adera is mesmorising all guys in the room with her gorgeous body and her tantalising moves. Some guys even yelling for a lap dance and catching myself shouting at her, enthousiasm taking over from common sense...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bobbler

« #7 : January 03, 2011, 08:49:04 PM »

OOC: where the hell's that damn stripper  :P
Adera

« #8 : January 04, 2011, 06:40:58 AM »

OOC: I went back to my apartment yesterday so I was abit busy with that.
Adera

« #9 : January 04, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »

Releasing the other garter strap on my right leg I move my left leg forward releasing the straps there aswell. Unhooking my garter belt I move it up over my body between my breasts and I push my butt back against the pole... slowly rubbing myself up and down against it.

Twirling around the pole I throw the garter belt to the side, music changing to "The Pussycat Dolls - Feelin' Good" and I start to walk thowards the crowd over the stage slowly. My hands moving over my body I place my fingers at the edges of my thong, teasingly pulling at them.

At the edge of the stage I fall down on my knees moving myself in sinous curves infront of a guy, my nipples almost brushing against his face. Turning myself slowly I push my ass out to him, my hand trailing up over my body as I look back at him.

I stand up and slowly walk back to the pole with a wicked wiggle to my hips and I slowly pull my thong down just a lil bit.

I take a slow twirl around the pole pulling myself up. I start to spinl around the pole spreading my legs out as I slowly circle around it. Twisting myself upside down I wrap a leg around the pole and hold it between my body and leg while I push out my other leg continuing my spin.

Turning abit on the pole I slowly descend on to the floor stomache down, pole tight against my crotch between my thighs. I arch my back up standing on my hands, lower body still against the floor I move a leg up, the heel almost touching my head.

I get up on my knees the pole brushing tight between my legs, turn myself moving the right leg around the pole as I sit down beside it. Turning again I sit up, ass to the crowd I then stand up slowly pushing my ass out and pulling my thong down my legs.

Holding my legs tight around my pulled back dick I turn holding my hands over my crotch not showing whats between my legs. Singing with the song "And I'm feeling...". My Eyes travels over the crowd looking at the people with a really naughty smile, licking my lips I twist my body pressing my breasts together with my arms who are still covering me. "Oh...".

"I'm feeling" and during the slow dragged out "good" I slide my hands up over my body, spread my legs and my dick springs free hard and excited. Turning I motion for the crowd with my finger whispering out a hot "Come on" as I walk away sexily and the stage light turns off.
« : January 04, 2011, 09:40:55 AM Adera »
bobbler

« #10 : January 04, 2011, 06:37:02 PM »

raising up out of my chair, hooting & hollering. i open my lighter & flick it open "encore...encore!!"
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : January 05, 2011, 08:52:13 AM »

Applauding loud and whistling hard on my fingers, I start to chant: "We want more, We want more", soon followed by more guys from the crowd...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #12 : January 05, 2011, 02:53:30 PM »

Joining the applause,...whistling for more,...I'd stand, but am too well aware that my front row seat to her seductive act has sent the blood flow into the nether reaches,...I clap wildly urging a return with my shouts, (pondering if I should drop an ice cube from my drink down into my pants to cool off.)

bobbler

« #13 : January 08, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »

still clapping, but dying down now...no sign of an encore happening

"send out a new girl!"
Adera

« #14 : January 08, 2011, 05:28:20 PM »

OOC: I can do another number if you like, if another girl would like to join she's very welcome. I'll make another number in a lil while anyway. :P
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: