*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  For Feet Fetish lovers
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: For Feet Fetish lovers  ( 20153 )
SexyJenn
: 5

« : January 06, 2011, 03:18:30 AM »

Hello,

I am into having my feet sucked, fucked and worshipped. Now I was wondering why there isn't a footjob pose on this game? I think it would be really sexy to give a footjob in fishnet or in stockings or barefoot.

It's something I think that needs to be taken into serious consideration.

I would also like to put out the fact that there needs to be sexier high heels for us girls to wear.

Please post about your opinions on the matter.

Thanks,
Jenn

Kisses  :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : January 06, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »

Hi Sexyjenn,

welcome to the forum :)

The game is slowly developing, creating a few fetish poses along the way, but aiming at the mainstream core of users. So mainstream sex. This forum is the right place to mention your thoughts and wishes and often they are picked up, although very often not in the tempo we want it to happen. So, my best advice to you is to gather as much votes and replies to your posts as you can and hope they will be noticed by the developers team.

As for your foot fetish. How do you fuck your feet? I'm a newbie to this ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
SexyJenn

« #2 : January 06, 2011, 12:38:31 PM »

Well a nice thick cock in between my feet as I jerk them until they explode. Hehe.

I just think in some of the poses it should be put in or have an entire new pose just directed towards that.

Billy
: 59

« #3 : January 07, 2011, 05:42:26 AM »

I am into this.. :)
I love foot fetish, i did it some times in real time, putting my cock in my partners toes and fucked them..
I would love a pose like that, jerking my cock between foot and cum on them.. :)

I hope the achat team will present us that pose soon.. :)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : January 07, 2011, 07:29:42 AM »

I have np trying this.  I always thought foot fetish was a cute lil kink, right along with shoe fetish.  Now shoe fetish to me is perfect, cause the guy with being buying you mad expensive shoes just to get off(so you bought would make out like bandits ;D
SexyJenn

« #5 : January 07, 2011, 08:39:14 AM »

It would be wonderful if they could include shoejob as well, making the cock go in and out of the mules until they explode all over the soles of their lover..

mmmm so sexy.
Adera
: 3047

« #6 : January 07, 2011, 09:11:27 AM »

I don't have a big fetish for this but I think it can be a quite fun kink anyway and its fun rubbing a guys cock with my toes or shoe.

This got me thinking about sitting across someone over a table, reach out with my foot, with heels on or not and play with his cock through his pants. Hmm if a girl did this to me I think I would respond in kind though and gently slide my big toe over her panties. :P
TightFit74

« #7 : January 07, 2011, 09:27:35 AM »

@Jenny Thanks for explaining. I think i might try it if the opportunity presents itself...

SexyJenn

« #8 : January 07, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »

@Jenny Thanks for explaining. I think i might try it if the opportunity presents itself...

Hehe.
zoran33
: 1

« #9 : January 09, 2011, 04:35:15 PM »

I LOVE FOOT FETISH and FOOTJOB !!!! I want it !!! PLEASE !!!!  ;)
Shianna
: 102

« #10 : January 09, 2011, 06:39:55 PM »

Mmm, glad to see this being resurrected again. Personally, I adore women's feet, and around my cock, exquisite.  :P

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
TightFit74

« #11 : January 10, 2011, 05:59:50 AM »

The new obience pose should favor the guys/girls with a foot fetish, according to the descriptions I've read...

Adera
: 3047

« #12 : January 10, 2011, 06:22:57 AM »

They should make the obedience pose for all combinations to satisfy some of the foot desire. :P
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : January 10, 2011, 08:42:50 AM »

I'm sure they will. Wait for the next update, probably Wednedsay.

Shianna
: 102

« #14 : January 10, 2011, 08:45:09 PM »

Can't wait Adera   :-* ;) :-*

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: