*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale suggestions
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Shemale suggestions  ( 31626 )
Adera
: 3047

« : January 07, 2011, 07:08:42 PM »

I would like to know what poses, clothes or other things others would like to see for the shemales so please feel free to post you ideas here. Who knows maybe the A-team reads our ideas/suggestions and considers them. ;)

I've been quite dissapointed with the last two MS poses, thats why I created this pose. I know that there probably are shemales and guys out there enjoying those poses but I don't... they don't turn me on.

My own wishes and ideas are and I know I like anal sex alot so that kinda affects my preferences:

• I'll start with clothed foreplay for FS, SS and FF aswell. A few options in such a pose could be: kissing, hugging, caressing, dancing with each others, showing our appreciation to each other in some way and maybe some options where we can tease the heck out of each other. :P
    Don't think the guys would have very much against watching this in a 3some either. ;)
  • More MS poses where the guy fucks the shemale... the one and only is starting to get really old. I would like to see the two FS poses where the girl fucks the shemale made for MS and some more poses where I lie on my back while getting fucked. Well alot of the MF poses would make for great MS poses in my opinion.
    Quite a few guys complain about not being able to stroke my dick for me in alot of poses, well that is something that would be nice to have.
  • The riding pose for FS should be made SS aswell.
  • A Double ended dildo pose is something I would like to see for SS and FS, for SS rubbing our dicks against each other would be fun. Kinda got this idea from Janine, thanks. :P
  • There isn't even one 3some pose where a guy can fuck a shemale... but there is where a shemale can fuck a guy... well I'd like to see one where I could get fucked in cause I enjoy that alot. :P
  • Smothering with my ass would be quite some fun for FS and MS.
  • In the sitting masturbation pose the option of using a dildo is something I would enjoy.
  • I've met a couple of people who would like pubic hair for their avatars in Achat, you can buy hairs in the shop but the problem is that we can't use them. Its not very fun to spend A$ on something you can't use.
  • I really miss a real 69 pose for FS where I can lick the girl. I guess a real 69 pose for MS would be good aswell even if I personally wouldn't make a guy suck me.
  • A pose for MS, FS and SS could be a rimjob with toys available and stroking of the receiving shemales dick.
  • In the FS spanking pose I can only receive, it would be nice to spank sometimes aswell... well I can in SS but I think it would be nice for FS too. ;) :P
  • In some of the 3some poses where the shemale that is standing and masturbating while watching not all options work... we kinda stand around like static dolls.

Phew that was the suggestions I could think about now, I'll probably have some more later. :D :P
« : March 30, 2011, 07:16:12 AM Adera »
Adera

« #1 : January 08, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »

Oh right, I can't see group poses under shemale in the shop. I can find them under male and female though so its not very needed.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #2 : January 09, 2011, 07:15:35 AM »

the 11 million recycles masturbation poses can be put anywhere
LadyT
: 6

« #3 : January 28, 2011, 01:47:03 PM »

Normally a shemale would love to have the same poses,whem having sex with a fem, as a male.
and normally a shemale would love to have the same poses,whem having sex with a male, as a gay.
I threesomes we would love to be both...
Remember.... WE are the best of two worlds.....Not everybody who is gay  :D ::)
Adera

« #4 : January 28, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »

Great to hear another voice on the matter LadyT. ;D

I think I'm leaning far too much at being a girl to talk for all shemales, great to hear your opinion.

Välkommen till forumet LadyT. :P
dbltrouble
: 12

« #5 : January 30, 2011, 11:34:52 AM »

Ok i just made a topic on kissing poses and now i see one already oops  ... throws kisses to my sissy T :-*
Adera

« #6 : January 30, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »

Posted an answer to you in your kissing thread hon. I hope you'll share your opinions on shemale poses with us here at the forum. :D
dbltrouble
: 12

« #7 : January 30, 2011, 03:34:42 PM »

Well love i can think of several ways i would love to be in but right now a simple kiss from your sweet lips would be heavenly right now
Adera

« #8 : January 30, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »

Aww how sweet of you. :D
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #9 : February 01, 2011, 09:27:56 AM »

reacharound
Adera

« #10 : February 18, 2011, 11:39:57 AM »

I was just thinking that a kind of scissoring pose for SS would be fun, one where we bend down our dicks and can put them into each others ass at the same time. :P

I also thought a bit about a double ended dildo pose for FS. One way would be if the female was laying on her back with the dildo in her vagina while the shemale is on her knees the other way taking it in her ass. Ass to ass is probably better if both want to work the dildo though.

Btw doesn't there exists some strap on types of dildos that the female doesn't strap on but rather put into her? I think I've seen one where the female would have two things in her to "hold" it with... one in her vagina and another in her ass. Might have been something on it to tease the clit at the same time too, not sure.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : February 18, 2011, 01:21:51 PM »

They exist.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #12 : February 18, 2011, 01:24:38 PM »

@Adera I've come to know you on the forum as a girl with an extra part, so it doesn't surprise me you'd like to be able to take a female place in poses instead of being stuck as a replaced top in converted M/M poses. I heartily agree that the shemales need more F/S poses in which they can be top and bottom. I know nothing about S/S poses, but I guess you're quite lacking in options there as well.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #13 : February 18, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

When the Rodeo Girls pose will work for SS we'll finally have 8 poses. There are quite a few FS poses but most of them are FF poses converted to FS where the shemale is always the top... except for the spanking pose where I'm the one getting spanked. :P

There have of course come new poses which are better and there are two FS poses in which I can receive in. I kinda like those poses even if I feel a bit selfish in them. Seems like some females finds it kinda weird that I like to be the bottom and receive too. But I don't blame them for it, us transsexuals are spread all over the sexual spectrum and what I enjoy in sex with a female is a bit lesbian like which might not be what everyone wants.

@Janine: Yeah I was sure I had seen that somewhere, but I haven't seen one in any of the Swedish sex shops I've checked in. I would feel a bit better about asking a girl to fuck me irl if I had one like that as an option as well. Hmm a vibrating one would be really fun. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #14 : February 18, 2011, 04:01:28 PM »

While there are several types at this point enter "feeldoe" (all one word) into any search engine. That's the original.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: