*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sex Toys and All the your questions answered
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sex Toys and All the your questions answered  ( 4587 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : January 08, 2011, 10:57:15 PM »

Decided to take Bear up on his idea's. :-*

Now one reason why I soooo love the bullet, is I can type and cum at the same time.  Put that lil vibing ball against my clit and I am hands free to type.  Only problem is my spelling starts to get bad, but really who cares.

Now batteries, learned to place some close by just in case the ones in my bullet dies(happen to many times, all I remember are tears, frustration, and alot of cussing).  But only problem with that is shaking hads, dropping, picking up, trying to put them in right, finding out I didn't, then trying to put them back in again. :P :P :P

@Adera
I had brought a vib cock ring, and didn't work for either of us, but it was fun trying. ;D ;)

I brought one of those nipple suctions, so didn't like it.  One suction would work while the other wouldn't suc at all.   :P
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 09, 2011, 08:38:57 AM »

Bullets don't work that well for me, prostate vibrators feels good though... but they are abit thin. ::) :P

Leaning back in the chair and doing myself makes it alittle harder to write, so if I really want to be able to write good (...more atleast) while playing I put a dildo on my chair and ride it. Imagining a hot guy under me, touching his body as I bounce on his cock... mmm kinda makes my dick drool. :P

Played around with toys with a girl once, she wanted me to put rubberbands around my balls and the base of my dick, a vibrating plug in my ass and use ice cubes all over my body, particularly the head of my dick and my nipples. Begged her to let me take off those damn rubberbands after they had stopped me from cumming twice. :D

@Sinnnn
I won't rush for those toys then. Don't need nipple suckers anyway I can lick and suck my own nipples but I much rather have someone else do it for me. :P
bobbler

« #2 : January 09, 2011, 11:25:51 AM »

your spelling sucks all the time  :P
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : January 09, 2011, 11:47:47 AM »

awwww I thought you liked when I suck. :P :P :P
bobbler

« #4 : January 09, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »

suck cock yes ;D not suck at spelling ::)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: