*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  After Hours
« previous next »
: [1]
: After Hours  ( 3054 )
christinak

« : January 22, 2011, 11:01:57 AM »

I look into his eyes as my pulse begins to slow.  I still feel like jelly from my orgasm, but my legs have stopped shaking and I have my breath back.  I take a moment to collect my thoughts and glance over his shoulder.  I see his Rolex on the nightstand.  “Oh my god” I think.  “Its past 3am, where did the time go?  I still have to be at work tomorrow.”  Raising my hand and run it over the stubble on his cheek one more time.  I don’t want him to stop holding me.  I feel so safe in his arms, but I pull away from him anyway and roll to the edge of the bed.  I can feel our juices inside me moving as I roll over.  I try not to sit directly up on his bed, but I can feel some of our sex run out of me and onto his sheets as I start to stand up. 

Still naked, I can feel his eyes on me as I walk to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.  I see myself in the mirror, and I look exactly like what I have been doing for the last two hours.  I take some tissue off the roll and clean up between my legs.  The straps on my heels are really starting to dig in now.  But I’m glad I left them on for him because I know how much he liked it.  I drop the tissue in the toilet, and take off my shoes.  I take another look in the mirror.  Now I start to regret not bringing my bag in the bathroom with me.  I take a little more tissue and clean up around the edges of my mouth and eye liner.   A smile creeps across my face when I think about what happened to my hair.  I give a little tug and pull to it and try to make it look more windblown than sex whipped.  I drop the last piece of tissue in the toilet and flush it. I pick up my shoes and prepare to make my exit.

I walk out of the bathroom and immediately I can feel his stare on me again as he looks at me from his bed.  I see his eyes.  They look like they are made of glitter.  “I have to go.”  I say, but he only nods and continues to look over my naked body.  I walk across the room to where he kissed me the first time.  My dress is right where he took it off.  I step into it and slide it up my body.  I cover my breasts and connect the hook behind my neck.  I give a little tug over my bottom and, shoes in hand, walk to the bar and set my shoes on it.  I reach for a pen I saw earlier when he poured my wine for me and I take one of his napkins and I write on it.  “Thank you for a wonderful night.”  And I write my name to make sure he remembers “Christy”, and my phone number.  I leave the pen and the napkin on the bar and take my shoes and pick up my purse I left on the bar earlier.  I walk slowly toward the door.  Letting him look me over one more time because I want him to dream of me.  As I open his door I give a quick glance over my shoulder and see him still watching.  I step out into the hall and close the door behind me. 

I walk back toward the elevator we took to his penthouse loft.  As I walk, I begin to wonder what it would be like to wake up in those arms.  I press the button to call the elevator and the door opens almost right away.  I step in and press the lobby button.  As the doors close in front of me I think.  “I hope he calls.”
« : January 22, 2011, 11:07:06 AM christinak »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: