*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wearing a condom
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
: Wearing a condom  ( 135437 )
Bear
: 3856

« #90 : February 20, 2011, 11:48:03 AM »

Why the necessity of a long loose flannel nightgown in my disguise... hoping I can pull an arm inside and attend to details without being noticed in the corner as I watch....

Adera
: 3047

« #91 : February 20, 2011, 11:50:03 AM »

Ehehe. Janine, you two would have me start looking around in the room... maybe glancing at Ardeur shyly. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #92 : February 20, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »

Knowing Sinnnn and I can not fault either of those responses.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #93 : February 20, 2011, 12:52:22 PM »

I'd be torn between devouring Janine and Sinnn with my eyes and restraining myself or slipping up behind Adera for a sneaky nibble, grasp and squeeze while openly looking. I might be in for a surprise, but some surprises I do like...   ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
sinnnn
: 1379

« #94 : February 20, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »

Ummm no pajamas...g-string(black), 4inch heels(black), blindfold(black), and RED lipstick(only color, well except for those pink ;))
Adera

« #95 : February 20, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »

Oh I guess we didn't even get as far as to put on our jammies. ::)

Ardeur, don't play to much... its hard to concentrate on what we're watching if you do that. :P
Ardeur

« #96 : February 20, 2011, 02:12:16 PM »

*presses two hard pebbles on soft cushions against Adera's back*

Mmmm? *nibbles at Adera's neck a bit more while capturing a nipple between her fingers and the other hand slowly sliding south*

Adera

« #97 : February 20, 2011, 02:44:38 PM »

I feel her hard nipples and breasts press against my back, her hands and mouth on me touching and nibbling at me. "Umm..." my words caught in my mouth as her fingers finds one of my nipples, my eyes flutters a little loosing focus and I let out a soft moan as my dick stiffens inside my panties. I feel my heart beat faster as one of her hands slides down my stomach, reluctantly I catch it and slowly turn myself wanting to meet her luscious lips teasing my neck so good.
Ardeur

« #98 : February 20, 2011, 03:10:51 PM »

My fingers let go of Adera's nipple with mild reluctance as she twists around in my arms, one high on her back, the other, earlier restrained, settling in the small of her back. My lips leave a trace of moisture as I trace her jawline from her neck to her inviting and slightly separated lips. As my tongue slips out in search of conquest I gently pull Adera towards me, first lips landing on lips and then sealing together as nipples touch soft breast-flesh. Only moments and yet an eternity later, as the nipples start digging in, bellies touch, increasing skincontact until we are firmly pressed together. In my eyes, during the brief moments they are opened, you only see sensual promise and perhaps a hint of surprise, but my tongue only conveys a message of undiminished lust.

Adera

« #99 : February 20, 2011, 04:19:16 PM »

She didn't pull back at all as my hard dick pressed against her, I could only feel a slight surprise from her as she felt something unexpected. Her tongue meeting mine didn't hesitate at all though and I met it with hot lust. Twisting and sucking on her wet tongue I pressed myself tight against her.

Turning my body just a little in our arms, my nipples brushing against hers making my dick twitch a little in excitement against her. The heat from her body tight against mine feels so good and I let my fingers trail over the skin on her back. I move a leg slightly forward between hers making my thigh press a little against her crotch as let my hands fall down her back to her soft buttocks which I greedily squeeze.

I hear a soft sigh from Janine on the bed behind us and I pull away a little from Ardeur, ending our kiss... her hot breath meeting mine. Opening my eyes I look into hers with hunger and want in mine, I slowly pull her with me letting us fall onto the bed.
« : February 20, 2011, 04:23:28 PM Adera »
Ardeur

« #100 : February 20, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

Adera breaks the kiss and pulls me down with her onto the bed. I can see a passion in her eyes, a promise for now and later. As we touch down a little gasp escapes my lips when her leg crushes my pleasure button, sending a tingle down my spine and momentarily stealing the strength from my legs. With the strength I have left I squirm a bit over her man-rod which now presses against my belly. Our breasts dance together as I try to softly capture her pouty lower lip between my teeth, giving it a suck and nibble.

As I regain control over my legs I scoot up a bit, still lying on top of her but now with my legs on the outside, pressing my damp panty-clad crotch against her wicked not-so-little surprise covered by the slowly moistening piece of cloth. The pressure forces a moan from my lips, which have to let go of Adera's.

I kiss my way to her ear, giving the lobe a nibble and whisper throatily: "That's quite a surprise you have there, baby. Did I ever tell you I like surprises?"

(P.S. not meaning to hijack the thread here, so don't mind... erm, do mind us, but don't let us stop you)   :-[ ;) :-*

Bear
: 3856

« #101 : February 20, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »

(hijack away...but it's gotten hot enough I'm not going to be able to move about without the obvious, for awhile...)) :P :P :-*

islandsun
: 1597

« #102 : February 20, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »

@ Bear  hahahaa ! ;D
Adera

« #103 : February 20, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »

I can feel her press her crotch against my dick and moan softly. Then she starts to kiss along my neck, I can feel a little huff against my ear and a nibble at my lobe. I bite my lower lip trying to hold back a moan of my own from escaping me.

Whispering back into her ear in a sultry voice, "Glad you like it... though he can be so very naughty at times" and I push my hard dick a little against her damp crotch... another moan from her lips "See, he's incorrigible" rolling my eyes. Then I let my left hand slide in between us searching for her nipple, finding it and touching it softly then giving it a teasing little tweak. My other hand slides down her back into her panties and reaching for her hot wet pussy. My fingers slide along her lips lightly to her clit but not touching it, just circling it, teasing her until I feel her shift over me. Gently I touch her clit playing with it softly and then rubbing it in a massaging motion. She lets go of my ear and I can feel her hot heavy breaths against it.

I remove my now wet hand from her panties and move it up to my lips licking them off "Mmm tastes good hun, think I can have some more?". I lick her neck playfully and give it a soft nibble with my teeth.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #104 : February 21, 2011, 01:06:28 AM »

(imho the pyjama-party needs its own thread... ;D)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19  
« previous next »
: