*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janine's Slumber Party
« previous next »
: [1]
: Janine's Slumber Party  ( 14569 )
Adera
: 3047

« : February 22, 2011, 12:39:35 PM »

(I'm calling it "Janine's Slumber Party" since that's how we've been referring to it. I wasn't really sure how to start it but this is how it turner out, please tell me if you don't like it.)

We've kinda just began our slumber party, undressed to our panties but not gotten as far as to put on any pyjamases yet. I'm fairly well tucked back so not to show anything unladylike. I had just picked up a pillow and was thinking of throwing it at Sinnnn as I saw a good chance at it with her being quite distracted by Janine's almost naked body.

Sinnnn suddenly grabs Janine's hair, pulling her in for a deep long kiss and her fingers starts trailing over Janine's body. I stand there a little surprised watching things getting hotter and hotter between them. I can feel myself getting excited watching this display, my nipples tightening and I pull the pillow to my chest trying to hide my excitement. I can't help but rub my hard nipples a little against the pillow as I'm watching them. Glancing around the room I see Ardeur also watching them and I can see she's also getting excited from this. Ardeur lifts her gaze meeting mine and I look at her shyly, I have my secret after all and I've only told Janine about it.

Ardeur slips up behind me nibbling me sneakily, grasping and squeezing me a little. "Ardeur, don't play to much... its hard to concentrate on what we're watching if you do that".

*presses two hard pebbles on soft cushions against Adera's back*

Mmmm? *nibbles at Adera's neck a bit more while capturing a nipple between her fingers and the other hand slowly sliding south*

I feel her hard nipples and breasts press against my back, her hands and mouth on me touching and nibbling at me. "Umm..." my words caught in my mouth as her fingers finds one of my nipples, my eyes flutters a little loosing focus and I let out a soft moan as my dick stiffens inside my panties. I feel my heart beat faster as one of her hands slides down my stomach, reluctantly I catch it and slowly turn myself wanting to meet her luscious lips teasing my neck so good.

My fingers let go of Adera's nipple with mild reluctance as she twists around in my arms, one high on her back, the other, earlier restrained, settling in the small of her back. My lips leave a trace of moisture as I trace her jawline from her neck to her inviting and slightly separated lips. As my tongue slips out in search of conquest I gently pull Adera towards me, first lips landing on lips and then sealing together as nipples touch soft breast-flesh. Only moments and yet an eternity later, as the nipples start digging in, bellies touch, increasing skincontact until we are firmly pressed together. In my eyes, during the brief moments they are opened, you only see sensual promise and perhaps a hint of surprise, but my tongue only conveys a message of undiminished lust.

She didn't pull back at all as my hard dick pressed against her, I could only feel a slight surprise from her as she felt something unexpected. Her tongue meeting mine didn't hesitate at all though and I met it with hot lust. Twisting and sucking on her wet tongue I pressed myself tight against her.

Turning my body just a little in our arms, my nipples brushing against hers making my dick twitch a little in excitement against her. The heat from her body tight against mine feels so good and I let my fingers trail over the skin on her back. I move a leg slightly forward between hers making my thigh press a little against her crotch as let my hands fall down her back to her soft buttocks which I greedily squeeze.

I hear a soft sigh from Janine on the bed behind us and I pull away a little from Ardeur, ending our kiss... her hot breath meeting mine. Opening my eyes I look into hers with hunger and want in mine, I slowly pull her with me letting us fall onto the bed.

Adera breaks the kiss and pulls me down with her onto the bed. I can see a passion in her eyes, a promise for now and later. As we touch down a little gasp escapes my lips when her leg crushes my pleasure button, sending a tingle down my spine and momentarily stealing the strength from my legs. With the strength I have left I squirm a bit over her man-rod which now presses against my belly. Our breasts dance together as I try to softly capture her pouty lower lip between my teeth, giving it a suck and nibble.

As I regain control over my legs I scoot up a bit, still lying on top of her but now with my legs on the outside, pressing my damp panty-clad crotch against her wicked not-so-little surprise covered by the slowly moistening piece of cloth. The pressure forces a moan from my lips, which have to let go of Adera's.

I kiss my way to her ear, giving the lobe a nibble and whisper throatily: "That's quite a surprise you have there, baby. Did I ever tell you I like surprises?"

I can feel her press her crotch against my dick and moan softly. Then she starts to kiss along my neck, I can feel a little huff against my ear and a nibble at my lobe. I bite my lower lip trying to hold back a moan of my own from escaping me.

Whispering back into her ear in a sultry voice, "Glad you like it... though he can be so very naughty at times" and I push my hard dick a little against her damp crotch... another moan from her lips "See, he's incorrigible" rolling my eyes. Then I let my left hand slide in between us searching for her nipple, finding it and touching it softly then giving it a teasing little tweak. My other hand slides down her back into her panties and reaching for her hot wet pussy. My fingers slide along her lips lightly to her clit but not touching it, just circling it, teasing her until I feel her shift over me. Gently I touch her clit playing with it softly and then rubbing it in a massaging motion. She lets go of my ear and I can feel her hot heavy breaths against it.

I remove my now wet hand from her panties and move it up to my lips licking them off "Mmm tastes good hun, think I can have some more?". I lick her neck playfully and give it a soft nibble with my teeth.

Her teasing sends little jolts of pleasure from my nipples to my clit and back. I think she said something, but in the fog of lust that threatens to cloud my mind I can only smell myself on her breath. A shivers runs down my spine as she plays with my neck.

As I pull myself back down over her body dragging my nipples over her belly I ease her panties over the cloth-deforming bulge that was pressed against me just moments earlier. As it springs free a slippery liquid connected to the tip by a clear glistening string slowly oozes towards her bellybutton. With the tension lessened I slide my hands towards her asscheeks while pulling the waistbands down in the same movement. Only a little nudge is needed to have her lift her warm ass off the bed just enough to give the offending piece of cloth a last push, removing one more barrier that stands between me and her and delivery upon the promise we can read in each others  eyes.

"Adera, baby," I say, "it's beautiful..." as I look down her body through the valley of her breasts and behind that the valley of mine with nipples dragging over her belly. I notice the liquid now pooling in her bellybutton and dip a finger in it, then another, as if one finger couldn't contain all of the taste and feel. With a pant of anticipation I bring my hand to my mouth, brushing breasts and nipples on it's way. A clear tendril stretches and separates, leaving a few drops higher on her belly. My mouth opens and hot breath escapes as slick fingers go in, touching down on my eagerly waiting tongue, spreading the slippery goo from front to back. I savor the taste, but don't even try to define it. When I pull my fingers out, my tongue follows, unwilling to relinquish. My tongue flicks a parting goodbye as my fingers move out of reach.

After my little indulgence I return to the "issue" before me, two luscious mounds of flesh with tasty tips. I start a trail of kisses, licks and nibbles in the valley in between, tracing it to the underside of one and then back to the other, where the underside receives similar. Slowly I work my way around the nipple that now seems to be screaming for attention while I gently start kneading the other with a hand, avoiding that nipple as well. Just as I'm about to reach the nipple with my mouth I switch sides again, leaving a slick teat to be fondled while the other is nibbled, kissed and licked upon.

This time I don't stop at the nipple. Instead, while I capture the other between my fingers to roll and pinch, I encircle it with my lips and suck it in to better clamp it between my teeth while my tongue starts playing with it like a kitten with a ball of wool...

I look down at Ardeur, hot heavy breaths coming out from my open mouth as her mouth kisses and nibbles around my breast while one of her hands are playing with the other. I gently stroke a little hair from her face watching her tease me, her fingers and mouth so close to my aching nipples.

She then switches and her hot mouth envelops my nipple, fingers playing with the other. A shuddering gasp escapes my mouth and my dick throbs as I feel her wet lips around my nipple. My hands strokes through her hair and aimlessly over the skin on her back. I feel her teeth clamp down lightly making my mouth open and her tongue flicks over my nipple. Waves of pleasure courses through me from her attentions at my nipples, my dick twitching in response and I arch myself against her making my breast press against her. I cannot hold back the moans coming from my mouth any more, the pressure from her teeth makes me squirm a little and my nails digs into her back in my pleasure.

Eyes closed, moaning and mouth gasping I feel a little precum trickling out from me again "Ardeur... your tongue... its so... good". I move my hands to her head, through her hair, angling her head up slightly, her mouth letting go of my nipple, I bend my own down and kisses her passionately. I push my tongue deep into her mouth, my lips tight against hers as my tongue entwines with hers.

A sudden pinch on my nipple in her hand makes me gasp and loose focus releasing her from my kiss. I move my fingers to her nipples rolling them between my fingers and just pinching them softly. Looking deep into her eyes with my mouth half open I can feel her hot breath against mine.

Our faces are just inches apart. Her breath is my breath, my breath is her breath. In her eyes I see myself reflected, eyelids drooping, creating a look that made kingdoms crumble. Beyond that I see her desire, her wants and needs, promises waiting to be fulfilled. Then I lose focus as her fingers create jolts of pleasure that run up and down my spine.

My thoroughly soaked panties grow uncomfortable as they cool down despite my heat. Some quick manoeuvres leave me on my knees next to a panting Adera, still reaching for my nipples. My breasts dance before her eyes and eager hands as I hook my thumbs inside the waistbands and pull not-much-more than a strip of black cloth from between my ass-cheeks as I lower the waistbands. Lowering it further reveals a smooth but wet pussy. When my panties reach the bed I pull one leg out of it's embrace and swing it back over the eagerly waiting girl. Bending my other leg, I pull the wet cloth over my foot and release it when it's free.

Accompanied by a not so elegant splat I lower myself back on Adera, again face to face, but now with clit pressed directly against dick without anything in between. I mutter "Where were we?" as my mouth closes in on hers, already waiting half open, tongue wetting her lips. My hips move involuntary, grinding my pleasure button against and slowly spreading my juices over her stiff rod.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : February 22, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »

*click* -turning on system, checking all camera's at pyama party, snickering to myself : "They'll never know I'm there.."-

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #2 : February 22, 2011, 06:14:00 PM »

Sunny sneaks up behind Tight , I trace my finger up his thigh ! Jumping I scared you , Tight puts a finger to his lips SHHHHH ! Points to the camera`s then the window . I peek OMG ! is that Bear w the girls  ,Tight  ? Does Bear know that`s like throwing a worm in the hen house ! Tight and I both laugh quitely !   :D lol   ;)
Adera

« #3 : February 22, 2011, 06:57:50 PM »

I meet her hot mouth again, kissing her deep, my hips lifting by themselves making my dick push against her clit. I can feel her juices on my dick, making it twitch in response and the thought of feeling her around me clouds my mind. Moving my hands to her shoulders I gently push her to the side so to roll over on top. We roll around still kissing. Reaching down to my dick I grasp it and rubs the head against her clit, teasing it and I can feel her rolling her hips against me, pushing back. Moving my dick a little I let the head slide along her wet lips, just pressing slightly against her opening a little to tease her. I feel her push back against my dick and I move back not letting myself into her.

Releasing her lips I look down at her with burning hot lust, my hair falling down around us. Licking my lips I guide my rock hard dick to her opening again and I push slowly. I push only the head of my dick into her, watching the emotions on her face. My own mouth open, small gasps and moans escaping me. Then slowly I let myself into her hot wet folds. My eyes closing as I feel her around me and I let out a shivering moan. Pushing myself into her further, all the way, my mouth so close to hers and my nipples brushing softly against her breasts.

I feel my dick all inside her and I lean down kissing her soft lips sweetly. The feeling of being connected with her so good I just lie on her kissing her softly for a while.
Slowly I roll my hips, moving out slightly and then in again. I can feel my nipples brushing against her as I move in and out and I can't help but increase my phase a little from the pleasure coursing through my body. Releasing her lips I lift my upper body a little to look down at her again, I brush my hair behind my ears to get it out of my way and I smile down at her. I bend myself down taking one of her nipples into my fingers and the other in my mouth while I continue the rolling motion of my hip. Flicking my tongue and fingers over her nipples while I fuck her in a steady rhythm.
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #4 : February 22, 2011, 08:36:29 PM »

While kissing she rolls us over. She lines her dick up with my pussy, rubbing it over my clit in the process. The bitch, she teases me when I try to get her inside me. She avoids the thrusts of my hips for a while, prolonging my emptiness. Then she enters me, first just the head and then, a pant and a moan later she slowly, agonizingly slow, sinks further into me. Finally her pubic bone grinds into my clit and I find her lips engaging mine again. Her hips make small movements as she breaks off the kiss and attacks my nipples with mouth and fingers.

My back arches almost by instinct as she starts moving in a steady pace, offering my body for pleasure to take. As she pumps in to my pussy the juices flow out and dribble down my crack, moistening the crinkly muscle hidden there. One hand grabs at her neck, pressing her head onto the occupied breast, the other is leaving traces by nail, not breaking the skin, but still leaving marks that will be visible for at least a day. I wrap my legs around her hips, encouraging her to go a bit faster and a bit harder by adding some pressure to her downstrokes. My pussy flutters as the discipline instilled by exercises is lost under the rule of passion.

I hear a moan and only later realize that it was mine as my body and mind buckle under Adera's triple-pronged assault. The hand I have on her neck idly scratches her there as you would with a cat. My mind is unable to think of more while pleasure keeps building steadily to that point of no return.

* as the heat rises, the windows start to fog up *

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
TightFit74

« #5 : February 23, 2011, 02:54:40 AM »

I lean back in my chair, pulling Sunny in my lap in the proces. I slide my left arm around her middle, holding her close to me, lay my other hand on her knee and gently start stroking her soft, exposed skin. Her neck exposed as she focusses on the images, checking out Bear's action for a moment, then her focus is drawn by the increasingly passionate love making of Adera and Ardeur. I give her a soft kiss in her neck, my lips pouting, brushing her skin just beneath her ear, leaving the slightest trail of saliva behind as I let my lips run down to her shoulders. My warm breath caressing her skin. Her finger running up my thigh, the images imprinted on my retinae, slowyly bu surely making my pants go tighter and tighter, face getting flushed as our combined body heat raises the temperature in the small control room.

Adera

« #6 : February 23, 2011, 07:59:50 PM »

I can feel her idle scratch at my neck, her legs pulling me into her making me go harder and faster. Hmm so that's how she wants it now? The slower pace let me control myself but I can see she wants more now. Well then, I smile to myself... I just have to tease her some so I can watch her reactions before relenting.

I slowly rise up from her nipples leaving one glistening with wet saliva. I scoot forward sitting up on my knees to get better leverage. My hands trail over her stomach back to her breasts giving them a few tweaks and some soft pinches. I then grab her calves, releasing her hold around me and hold her legs high in the air, spread wide. Looking down on her with steamy eyes, the smile on my lips transforming, slowly becoming wicked.

I give her a few quick and a bit harder thrusts without warning and rhythm and I can see her eyes widening slightly. I start an unsteady intentional rhythm, changing the pace, rhythm and force, not settling into anything steady and my smile widening at the slightly frustrated and surprised emotions crossing her face.

Not wanting to tease her too much and my own need pushing at me makes my smile soften and I fall into a steady rhythm. I slowly increase the rhythm and force steadily, my thighs starting to slap against her buttocks. My dick stiffening a little more from the stimulation of her wonderful vagina, my balls rising and tightening... close to orgasm. I gasp in pleasure, moaning out her name and almost loosing control but I bite my lip and hold back my impending orgasm consciously and I continue to fuck her steadily while I'm barely able to keep myself back.
« : February 24, 2011, 08:02:30 PM Adera »
islandsun

« #7 : February 24, 2011, 05:06:14 PM »

Tight curled his fingers under my chin,drawing me in for a kiss.  Grazed his lips against mine tenderly ,with teasing flicks of my tongue ! Tight grows  more aggressive , ,deeping the kiss ,while pinching my nipples through my black silk bustier  , until I`m squirming over  your shaft . I spread my leggs Tight lazily petting my panties , you mention their damp . Well then you should take them off ME _RIP  I`m trembling when you  tore them loose.His fingers returned to stroking me , I`m getting so aroused   
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #8 : February 24, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »

Ah, the bitch, she's teasing me! I try thrusting back into her, but I can't match her pace as she keeps changing it. Luckily, with the male tool came some of the male urges as well, which shows as she starts picking up the pace. Slowly she falls into a steady hammering and I can clearly see her fighting to remain in control of herself, biting on her lip, eyes tightly squeezed.

Time to do some teasing of my own, I think as I try to get a feeling for the right timing to take control.
Now! As she starts pulling out I make my move. While I spread my legs far enough to pull them loose from her grip I grasp her neck with one hand to pull her off balance. Just to prevent her from going off by accident I grab her firmly at the bottom of her shaft with my free hand. Already off-balance I can now roll her over with my legs as I pull her in for a kiss, demanding and conquering as her mouth opens in a gasp of surprise. Her eyes briefly open in surprise and then slowly close again as she melts in the kiss while I end up on top straddling her with just the head inside of me, the shaft pulsing in my firm grip. Take over successful!

When the throbbing in my hand calms down, I end the kiss and give her a teasing lick on her nose.
"My turn...", I whisper as I rotate my hips in such a manner that the head slips out of my pussy with an audible sucking noise. I do a little twist'n'grind, then slide down her shaft, slipping her dickhead over my taint, then my anus and back again, leaving a glistening trail of her precum and my juices combined. Feeling her shiver a little I repeat my move a few more times, until her eyes plead me to take her in again.

I position my self over her, her dick again in a firm grasp. We wouldn't want her to just thrust it in again, now would we? Now I'm face with a choice... I hesitate as I swab the head from my pussy to my ass and back again. I mean, I like it in my ass, but usually I do warm it up a bit before I have my ass busted. Occupied in my mind I swab her drooling knob from one hole to the other not really noticing Adera's look which is turning a bit frantic with need, not to come as of yet, but to penetrate, to violate, conquer, drill, plunder, anything, as long as it goes in!

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #9 : February 25, 2011, 10:27:30 PM »

Oh, she turned everything around. My mind had blanked over and pleasure was starting to overtake me so her overthrow came really surprising. Now my dick's throbbing bad in her hand from her touch which both makes me want to cum and at the same time physically holding me back from doing so. A few shuddering breaths after her hot demanding kiss lets me calm down somewhat.

She starts to to tease me, rubbing over me my dick against her pussy and anus. My hips lifting a little against her by themselves, I can't help but wonder about her anus and at the same time wanting back inside her warm wet pussy. My exasperation must clearly be starting to show, I can feel strong contradicting feelings inside of me right now. Some of the feelings that are really strong right now tells me to take her, make her mine and fuck her silly while other feelings likes her control over me and that she holds me back. A move in search of control comes from me in my desperation but she pins my arms down at my sides and gives me another conquering kiss making me relent somewhat.

"Oh come on Ardeur, decide already" her hand back at my dick again and she's clearly contemplating if she rather wants me in her anus or her pussy. I reach up with my hands for her nipples gently playing with them so to concentrate on something else as her teasing body rubs against my dick. Being on the edge and quite inpatient right now I can't help but give her a suggestion from my own need, avoiding mentioning anything about preparing her anus as I'm thinking we can play with that later "Please Ardeur, I want to feel you wonderful pussy again". I let out a moan her pussylips so wet and inviting but just brushing against me, my hips lifting a little again.
TightFit74

« #10 : February 26, 2011, 04:36:06 PM »

The small piece of cloth dangling on her feet before she lets it drop to the floor, my hand sliding back between her thighs, finding her moist sex. I spread her lips slow and gentle with my fingers, running the tip of my index finger between up and down them, feeling her juices start to ooze out. I find her clit, erect, hard, pointing out from her lips. I start to rub it in circles, massaging her juices into her skin.
My other hand opening the tiny buttons of her bustier, sliding the straps of her shoulders and exposing her breasts. The cool air of the open window stiffening her nipples, my head having to bend them and slowly suck them into my mouth, one by one. My tongue twirling around them, tugging on them as a slightly salted taste fills my mouth, a sheen of sweat covering her body.

islandsun

« #11 : February 27, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »

I sigh with pleasure,gripping Tight `s shoulders to lean back, letting my kneees open i surrender.He keeeps thrusting softly ,slowly circling . Over and over.Watching his fingers play, spreading her,rubbing. Beneath my ass , his hardened shaft stiirred against my sensitive skin.Moaning your name .In a sparse of a whisper ! PLEASE ..........He stopped at once withdrawing his fingers, Tight whispers straddle me baby , as he sucks  the glistening juices form his finger , shuddering  with the pleasure of the taste of her . Shivering I maneuveremyself over his lap,poised obove his shaft, he guide s his throbbing big cock ,Tight I gasp ,lowering myself , with  the crown just entered, he groans against my breasts.I cant hold with only the tip inside of me.I begin to come, my slick orgasm,  thrusting down the whole lenght , I want to throw my head back , scream w pleasure, but he rose up from my breasts to meet my gaze, his hands cpturing my face . Tight  teeth clenched , sweat beading his brow, he forced me to stare intohis flickering eyes, as I slid in and out his beautiful cock, crying out every inch. ....................Pulsing thickness within..............waves of gripping heat . Starring at him as I came made me feel bare raw to him. ............................ The act was searingly intimate-even more arousing . By the time my spasms ended,Tight still throbbed deep inside of me , I was already on the verge again
TightFit74

« #12 : March 01, 2011, 08:52:12 AM »

As her eyes go soft, the fire in them burning fiercly, I slide my arms around her, keeping my cock inside her, slowly swaying front to back. I kiss her gently, sweet, soft pecks on her soft lips. Pulling her into me, her hardened nipples brushing against my skin, I feel her tilt her hips, adjusting to my body.
As I slide one hand to the back of her neck, fingertips slowly caressing at her hairline, the other to her lower back as i close my eyes and tilt my hips, slowly sliding inside her. As the base of my cock touches her puffy lips, I burry my face into her neck, kissing, panting, whispering her name “Sunny”. Continuing moving my hips, i feel her arch back, exposing her breasts to me, her hard nipples a pointy profile against the flickering monitors. In the corner of my eye, seeing Adera and Ardeur move around, making passionate love, Bear stuck in a corner, a pillow in his lap.
I inch my cock out, as slow as I can, resting just the crown between her lips, then slowly pushing in, finding a gentle rythm, my eyes still keeping hers locked in mine. As I release them for a moment, I move my head down and slither my wet tongue between her breasts, along her neck and to her lips. Then back again, finding her nipples with my mouth, gently biting them, squeezing them with my lips, sucking them in my mouth and releasing them from my lips with a pop. My passion growing, pressure building up in my loins, about to explode in an earth shattering orgasm, but not wanting yet. Her teasing hands, scratching my shoulders with her nails, her legs squeezing my middle, cutting off breath as I start to speed up my thrusts..

islandsun

« #13 : March 19, 2011, 02:35:01 PM »

@Tight   My cell phone rings ,sorry Tight really I have to get that ! You sigh oh man ! giving me yor pouty baby look I move out from under you , grap my cell . Walking to the far side of the room ,I`m listening to the guy on the other end of the phone. I`m grining atat you , pointing my fore finger ,with wide eyes, at Tights huge thobbing hard coc, witha  funny evil grin spreading across your face , You take 3 long strides towards me . I mouth the word no shaking my head no ! Thinking you big bugger !Your backing me up against the wall Tight proceeds to nuzzle  , putting wet kisses all over my neck , feeling your hot breath . hmmm   i gasp , guy on the other end of the phone asks > is there something wrong ?Before I could answer ,Tight grabs the phone from me and tosses it over his shoulder .Pinned to the wall ,plants a hard kiss on my lips , kising tastasting entertwining tongues slipping in and out small  moans escape our lips . pressing grining hard against my  body ,my nipples going hard rock from the rubbing friction ,of your hairy chest , damn that feels good !the hardness of your cock rubbing up and down my clit , has me hot wet and tingling.tight `s big hands slide to my breasts, caressing, kneadind,tugging ,pinching myperky rock hard nipples.Both of us in a frenzy of moans and groans.Damn i`m hot !      I cant take this no longer , I need you  now , I`m going over the edge ...........Kissing me greedly ,as my hand  finds your erect pulsing cock....... take firm hold of it.........stroking you !..As your fingers push into my wet dripping pussy, Tight  pulls them out licks them and whispers to me .........sunny`s sweet......Tight plz baby ........You cup my ass , lifting me........ my leggs , thighs wrap around your waist.......... PINNED TO THE WALL !................... WIIL CONT
« : March 20, 2011, 06:29:14 AM islandsun »
islandsun

« #14 : March 21, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »

@ Tight    Suddenly I feel the head of your cock,slidinga gainst my pussyhot and throbbing, skidding against my clit . kissing wet , hard and deep , deep throatly almost grrrr escapeing Tights throat .I grip myself up higher, up abit more , until my pussy is right over Tights  enlarged penis....... were groaningawe......your crown enters .. sliding down on your shaft, taking all of you mmmmmmm damn.....thrusting your cock deep inside me.......Gasping sensually my hot wet juices surrounding your erection , squeezing...clenching ......ohhhhhh Tight ....... all the way down on you ......unnhh.....god .... god thats soooo good !Tight starts ramming his hard cock in me. my thighs holding tight ,nailing me to the wall....god yes.......... thrusting me .... filling me ......feeling my wetness.....hot searing juices dripping down on your cock..... down over your balls....... ohhhh..... both groaning with each thrust.......riding your cock....kissing hard , biting my lower lip.....your hands finding my nipples.... pinching, caressing.... ......... I`m biting your neckkissing licking....you continue to grin me harder more urgent......Ohhhh damn you feel so good.....I`ve needed this so much....... god I`m so wet ....... your so fucking hard...... pounding me faster and deeper....AWE..... so close baby !.......... your trembling as your pounding me like a piston ............Pulsating squeezing around your Cock..... ahhhh spasms uncontrolable ....... exploding hot orgasm cum , all around your swollen hard shaft........Dont stop........Tight notices .... my squeezing milking his cock........... demanding it`s due.....Ttight screams to much pressure .... about to explode !!!!!.....I`m panting.... come inside me..... my words senting you over the edge ..... can`t keep it in...... slams his body...... taking me harder than he ever had......until in a blinding rush.......Sunny ! Tight bellowed ,   tight ejaculates again and again,....... your shaft shot deep into my heat....... pumping...... ecstasy......filling me .... making me shake w another orgasm........your hot like a branding......The tension leaving my body....tight groans , emptying the last of his seed. Catching our breaths ........ weak you help me to the floor.....hearts still pounding.........still embraced ........... tenderly kissing........JUST THEN ......we hear..........ohhhhhhh YESSSSS I`m cumming !!!!!!!!!!  ........ . OMG Tight the cell phone was still on, he heard everything!!!!!! Laughing our asses off , while still hugging each other !   Blushing as we hear giggles from the girls and  asnicker from bear !    lol : )
« : March 21, 2011, 04:54:24 PM islandsun »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: