*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Threats in game for having a girl...
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Threats in game for having a girl...  ( 35148 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #30 : March 29, 2011, 02:25:10 PM »

so the word on the street is that fighter is into men
Adera
: 3047

« #31 : March 29, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »

Hmm I tend to read his description at times... didn't he write there that triton32 was into men? I guess its payback or something now.
Cazzy
: 31

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #32 : April 01, 2011, 11:17:34 AM »

well i just been on the recieving end of this fighter guys warped little mind.

All i can say is what a fool ! and advise anyone approached by this idiot to take real care and use your ignore list  !

Love to all except fighter

some people just need to grow up and behave like normal decent respectfull human beings like 99% of achatters !

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
apollo13nut
: 262

« #33 : April 01, 2011, 02:27:44 PM »

Oh yes, this guy just shows how NOT to act on here. He is a lose cannon and a jerk. I have ignored him. I did it a long time ago....he threatened me because he wanted the girl that was my spouse and I told him he couldn't have her, but he wouldn't stop harassing me or her....but we both put him on ignore. Too bad AChat can't log his IP address and do a permanent IP/Credit Card block on him and then cancel his account, but just as all have said, just use the ignore list!
islandsun
: 1597

« #34 : April 01, 2011, 02:32:05 PM »

Omg tried  only once w me !
alstott
: 635

« #35 : April 01, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »

Well maybe he has no life outside the web..i join the majority and say ignore list!! and pssst...Sunny calm down tiger calm down :-*

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Cazzy
: 31

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #36 : April 01, 2011, 04:40:45 PM »

i agree alstott calm down everyone and just be aware of the idiot and use your igores !

Hugs xx

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
islandsun

« #37 : April 01, 2011, 05:08:30 PM »

Pffff  He`s opposite  in real > and just  trying to  power trip here , he`s getting tripped just reading about himself  !  He lax `s attention in real life ! Kinda sad  really !
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #38 : April 03, 2011, 01:58:18 AM »

i find the best approach is just to ignore them. these insecure persons thrive on attentions and response, just dont give it to them but always report them ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #39 : April 03, 2011, 08:21:33 AM »

Doesn't seem like they care much for us shemales so we don't have to worry much about them.

I tend to read fighters description at times to see who he's upset with at the moment and then who that person might be... seems like it can get quite dramatic.
Bear
: 3856

« #40 : April 03, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »

Sad to see matters like this arise, and I am not one to openly call out someone here if they are unlikely to post, let alone read matters here.

Cazzy and others have clearly brought the matter up of the nature of the player.

Honestly, if people are going to play the Dom/Sub role my best advice is to ask around a bit before you get yourself too involved with a supposed Dom. Maybe that's too much to ask of peeps who are here under the assumption of play and fantasy. We tend to forget about the 1% who just don't get it. They can make matters rather uncomfortable if you get tangled in their weave.

islandsun

« #41 : April 03, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »

@Bear   You can say that again !     
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #42 : April 04, 2011, 07:58:24 AM »

Bear, the sad truth is that it's often too much to ask of those engaging in D/s in real life. So on here we can talk it up, but the realistic expectation will be that idiots like fighter will never lack the next one willing to listen to him.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #43 : April 04, 2011, 09:08:56 AM »

Oh boy, reading all this guy have done to others am i happy i have one rule : i know all my partners  ;) no coldies, strangers or quickies either unless part of a RP and this "filters" away all the really impatient players from me.Like i sometimes say: "im not a quick fix for ur itch but i have aspirations to be ur remedy" *giggles* and to be a remedy takes insight and knowledge. Any idiot can "click-and-fuck" in this game but few can truly fuck ur mind and thts really the only personal part of us we can, and have to work with. I rather go with one really great experiance a week then 3 mediocre ones per day  ;D

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
TightFit74
: 2415

« #44 : April 04, 2011, 07:01:00 PM »

That's it in a nutshell *humbily bows*

This game is big enough for this guy (that has gotten too much attention as it is) to get what he needs, no matter how many adversaris he makes. Remember, most members last less than 6 months then disappear. He stays so there will always be a next victim. As far as I am concerned, the ignore button is a very handy tool to block anyone with a connection approaching me.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: