*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Threats in game for having a girl...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Threats in game for having a girl...  ( 35259 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #60 : April 07, 2011, 10:56:50 PM »

who gives their mom a key?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EOzoaM0v3w
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #61 : April 08, 2011, 02:37:17 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EOzoaM0v3w
now u got me laughing, for the first time ;) good boy ;D

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
islandsun
: 1597

« #62 : April 08, 2011, 06:58:34 AM »

@Tight  hahahaha !  ;D 

Needless to say ! The guy is coming back , w his wife this season !  Hmm did I stumble across a new marketing plan ? lol :D ;)
alstott
: 635

« #63 : April 09, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

Tss Tss Tss...i raise my fingers and say bad bad Girl ;) ;D ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun
: 1597

« #64 : April 11, 2011, 02:05:35 PM »

I was just joking ! ;D   Bite me  big weasel ! When I work in the gardens ,I always  have a cover up near me ! Some of these male cottagers ( MARRIED ONE `S )  They seem to have a need to talk , or ask if I need help !  I think it`s the bathing suit I`m wearing 1 LOL ::)  Not going down that road again ! hahaha !
alstott
: 635

« #65 : April 11, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »

well a duck tape isn`t a cover up ,hehehe ;D oh and don`t forget to trim the bush(es) in your garden :P ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Kat101
: 9

« #66 : July 13, 2011, 08:41:40 AM »

Funny 1 of my friend's was banned for saying less..than what fight said..but i see he's still on..and she's not..
Bear
: 3856

« #67 : July 13, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »

Banning seems severe... no warning shot across the bow to tone it down?

He provokes others with his behavior... some will react harshly and emotionally to his behavior. There is no other out there who constantly banners BY NAME  his feelings towards others.. Clearly this thread is filled with many references... and the numbers out there not posting here which would multiply that  immensely.

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #68 : July 18, 2011, 04:55:47 AM »

I haven't run into this guy either. I think he doe spick his fights carefully, picking only those that are vulnerable enough in their descriptions.
On the other hand, I've had subs offering themselves to me...  :o I didn't take them up on their offer, mainly because I'm not up to that kind of responsibility and for me, being only mildly into it and a switch, it's very uncomfortable to be the presence they require all the time.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera
: 3047

« #69 : July 18, 2011, 02:43:40 PM »

I've also had a few subs offering themselves to me and like Ardeur I don't feel that I'm really up for it... for me its more of a kinky play that can be used at times. I don't think they have any idea whom they're offering themselves to when they ask me... seems crazy from my perspective. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #70 : July 19, 2011, 08:48:16 AM »

It is primarily kinky play here, I seriously doubt that many fully immerse themselves into that role. Though guys tend to do so with a alpha mentality of creating harems   ::), but miss the point of the true relationship of the play TPE requires time commitment and dedication on both sides to appreciate the relationship of the rp, something not as prevalent here as on other sites. "free sub" mentality is the dominate play here.

For that I have avoided taking a "sub"  due to that (Up to this point that is  ;D ) though I have been told my style of play suggests otherwise. As one lover said, when she has that "subby"  need come across her, she knows who to go to.  ;)

Blind offers are should be taken with a grain of salt, really they are just searching at that point for partners to test and experience the play with an individual.

Kat101
: 9

« #71 : July 20, 2011, 08:28:02 AM »

Funny....I have a friend... Magic who was banned for saying less than what fighter has said..and he has called me everything in the book..but he is still here..just cuz he's from the EU..guess it make's him better ..keep it up..and u will lose..me and other's...
Adera
: 3047

« #72 : July 20, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »

I'm just glad I don't get bothered by those guys... only request I've had from them was to participate in a 3some, other than that I don't think they're interested in transsexuals at all.

Btw... have anyone reported him?
Runeman70
: 4

« #73 : August 02, 2011, 11:39:55 AM »

Seeing what you all are writting, this guy seems lke an Internet Tough Guy to me...what I don't understand is why hasn't he been banned yet. The forum, at least, looks like a bit of a carebear community (if you'll excuse an old troll) so I kind of supposed that the game would be just the same.

I've dealt with an awful lot of ITGs in my e-life, so my best advice would be to use that handy ignore button and move on. The guy doesn't even have a blog or a page where he could harass you, so ignoring him would be the end of the story.

Otherwise, you could bait him into having a really funny meltdown...then report him. That's the comedy option but it's usually oh so satisfying.

Oh, well...I've only met nice people in here until now, but there are idiots everywhere.
tigershark
: 33

« #74 : August 02, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »

Pffff  He`s opposite  in real > and just  trying to  power trip here , he`s getting tripped just reading about himself  !  He lax `s attention in real life ! Kinda sad  really !
[/quote
sad to say...that was said on page 3 of the thread...quick someone telll me who to be a dick to so everyone will talk about me for 5 pages and I can wallow in the attention....ya know its like the say about publicity...there's no such thing as bad publicity and attention isnt any different...I knew fighter was a piece of shit before I ever looked at the forum...too many taglines spent feeding his ego.

At best good or bad, the best you can ever expect people to be, are people.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: