*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dance
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: What do you think of the new pose ...Dance?
Like it?   -23 (79.3%)
Dont like it?   -0 (0%)
Could of done better?   -6 (20.7%)
: 23

: Dance  ( 48705 )
hatcher
: 53

« : March 17, 2011, 04:14:31 AM »

Ummmmm just when you think it cant get any worse..... who is coming up with this stuff anyways?something told me dont buy it but yeah i did
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #1 : March 17, 2011, 06:18:02 AM »

I liked it.
Its about time they tried anyway.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
hatcher

« #2 : March 17, 2011, 07:56:28 AM »

I dunno maybe would have to get used to it  .But when you have the FF and SM that lack so badly with what they got  you would figure they would help them out.Not to mention that MF lack in the cuddle /afterplay as well but thats my 2%
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : March 17, 2011, 08:59:56 AM »

Well this pose was requested last fall as a foreplay option... and I for one who is an incurable romantic amidst everything else am glad to see it. Anyone who plays with me on a regular basis knows I like sharing music and this IMHO is a WONDERFUL foreplay.  One of the issues has been a lack of decent non-sexual poses, it is nice now to have that ice breaker  of comtact...

THUMBS UP to the staff for listening and hoping some of the other suggestions regarding foreplay and afterplay are implemented

Hatcher u should set a poll  on this... many folks don't post, but do join in the polls.

hatcher

« #4 : March 17, 2011, 09:20:01 AM »

done
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : March 17, 2011, 09:20:42 AM »

WOW
I LOVE this new pose...Had a quick spin with Robot Girl.  Thought through... As far as I am concerned, the quality of poses is getting better. Finding things that we asked for, which is great! Good job A-team.. (did Hannibal land? ;D). From my view, these are the actions:

Small kiss (lips to lips)
Passionate kiss (bending the girl down)
Grab butt I (put left hand on her butt)
Grab butt II (put right hands on her butt)
Grab butt III (grab her butt, she places her hands on yours)
Bend arm (brings your extended arm in closer)
Kiss hand (obvious)
Dance fun (bend her backwards)
Kiss neck (duh..)

intimate, sweet, sensual... With the right music... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #6 : March 17, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »

Danced with a partner female options:

Grab butt

face fondle
hug neck
feel heart
kiss nose
embrace (very nice)
slap
rub crotch

agreed  Tight,... very intimate,..romantic... definite to have fun with this...
« : March 17, 2011, 10:33:42 AM Bear »

hatcher

« #7 : March 17, 2011, 10:59:37 AM »

Allright ill have to recind my earlier statment now that i really had the chance to use it on a ladyfreind. Its just that there is so many needs out there and they always seem to go the other way . And no i didnt know it was requested  long ago and is it me or is  the graphics choppy in first person mode since it doesnt do it in any other pose?
apollo13nut
: 262

« #8 : March 17, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »

Well, I both like and am semi-disappointed.....I love to be romantic and take my time with my ladies, and this is a great addition for that, but it could have been A LOT cheaper (the standard foreplay is only A$30, this could have been A$50-A$99)
Bear

« #9 : March 17, 2011, 11:14:17 AM »

There were some choppy parts,...but I did find some very smooth transitions, the ass" grabbing on the males side is right and left handed oriented, you can choos either, or just both it appears...that test or the pose went certainly further,...

@hatcher, the foreplay request was heavily discussed last summer, the dance a suggestion which was a pleasant surprise. And the price,..well value is for the consumer to determine. I have to issue with the price since I find high value in this. Not all will agree with that I imagine.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #10 : March 17, 2011, 01:18:39 PM »

Graphics are always sort of choppy in first person.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun
: 1597

« #11 : March 17, 2011, 04:29:29 PM »

I`m excited  any french kissing ?    :P :-* ;) and damn  the cost ! Geeze ! >WINK<  Thanks hatcher ! there is alot of kissing  : ) Would of liked closer hip grinding ! Leading to pin me to the wall pose ! Pick me up Tight , let me wrap my leggs around you !
« : March 18, 2011, 07:26:34 AM islandsun »
Brad
: 12

« #12 : March 18, 2011, 04:50:25 AM »

OMG I love it. Yes I am a romantic and alot of my female regulars are also, so it fits right in with 4 play for us. :) Now if I had a way to pour them a glass of wine and maybe a stake and lobster dinner, It would be heven. thank you thank you A Team

Brad
Brad
: 12

« #13 : March 18, 2011, 06:31:37 AM »

OH and a full body massage would be great too. :) :) :)

Brad
islandsun
: 1597

« #14 : March 18, 2011, 06:39:49 AM »

@ Brad   damn nice ass ! lol  slow kitchen dancing !  @Tight where you been !  ;)
: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: