*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A tale of erotic fantasy OOC
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
: A tale of erotic fantasy OOC  ( 164104 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #120 : January 11, 2012, 04:01:41 PM »

@Hentai Have you read the Dragonlance chronicles? It started as a D&D campaign. So all those characters were shaped by the individuals playing them. Here it's quite similar, but rather then needing a DM we just respect each others boundries and hash things out here in the OOC thread before bringing them in story.
my bad, no. i know D&D only by name, never read something about it.

edit:
i don't had read the story you wrote at the moment, but (damn all you!  ;D) this make me wanna try something my self. so i start work on it tonight and hope to end the first part soon. i'll make you know how it goes!
« : January 11, 2012, 05:29:49 PM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #121 : January 11, 2012, 07:35:21 PM »

@Hentai When you are ready to jump in jump in. Until it involves other characters  (posters on the forum) it's entirely yours, but that only makes sense really. That was what we all agreed on early on, this is a huge collaborative effort that is drawing closer, but will always be collaborative rather then any one person taking over the tale.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69

« #122 : January 12, 2012, 02:15:18 AM »

Well, Janine, really thank you. but before to jump in, i wanna try something my self for the first time and have your impression. then, when the background of this tale is clear to me, i can try to jump in!

well, for the moment, i'll make you know how the title i'll gonna use: " A sisters' tale"!  eh eh eh!   ::)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #123 : January 12, 2012, 03:03:11 AM »

@Lover I see a few similarities between our characters and I think it would be nice if they met somewhere in the story. Like your character, mine is unconsciously looking for fun, is doubting his reasons to continue his service for the brotherhood without really believing in their doctrine anymore. After he tasted the first delights of love making (not releasing pressure as a biological and physical necessity), he is doubting his voww of abstinence. I see your character as some sort of hermit. Having all the wisdom, people coming to him to find advice and guicdance, while he himself disconnects from life, though he might want something different. Maybe meeting the right girl would help him find the path back to true living? Just thinking outloud as well :)

@ Hentai I think it is wonderful that you want to jump in. Indeed it is a callenge to invent a city and surroundings lands with a group of writers, but we are fortunate enough to have people like Janine and Bear that have laid down wonderful storylines and backgrounds for this combined effort. In my believes,l the more people entering, the more alive the story will become.

As Umbra is not up to speed with the reasons for his mission, he might be either urged to continue at all costs if he finds out, or drop the mission, leave the brotherhood and become an outcast. But I think that will have to be seen as the story progresses. The internal fight his is fighting, is about his wish for love and attention, as he was deprived of that when he was brought up in the monastery..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #124 : January 12, 2012, 06:49:18 AM »

Bear, could the Lycans transformation be done with the help of magic items or through the help of a god? I mean that it could give them the ability to transform at other times than ones a month.
hentaiboy69

« #125 : January 12, 2012, 07:14:45 AM »

if i can give you a little hint: adera, u can mix the two things creating a fragment of an artifact the Goddess of Moon had left to the first Lycan. a fragment that can be use only by high-ranking Lycan
« : January 12, 2012, 07:16:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #126 : January 12, 2012, 10:21:39 AM »

That would make an interesting twist Adera,..., one could weave a dark story here on a sexual masochistic blood sacrifice for each disciple wiling to accept the transformation,... it could be paired then with the kidnappings taking place in the city.

Good god,... this could be weaved into an elaborate  tale.
Janine taking a job in the protection of a high ranking house threatened by the cult,...perhaps to search for the daughter of a allied house,
Lover with his visions of the impending doom perhaps to one he becomes intimate with,
Tight discovering a much darker secret to his target,...
Talon unraveling the overt attempt to cloud Xegis'  mind, the one that knows what is happening.
Adera, naively  finding herself at the peak of events,... as she frolics thru the city. (I have not forgotten that stone Adera traded to the dwarf, I saw that as critical to the end game...)

Just thought of direction here with what is proposed... I am very curious Hentai' how you what you are thinking of.

hentaiboy69

« #127 : January 12, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »

mmmmh, bear from your little recapitulation, the story can be really interessing and complicated, but if you are able to settle it in the right direction, it can be a wonderfull work.

I am very curious Hentai' how you what you are thinking of.
bear, are you talking about the story or about my suggestion!? if it's the second one, first of all i have to read how did you introduce the Lycan race and how they gonna be involved in the story.

but something i can tell you on how i imagine them: Lycan (werewolf!?) can be follower of the Moon Goddess and the first lycan in history can be the one who had ask to the goddess to give him the power to defeat his enemies and obtain revenge (trite, I know). after him, other worshipers of the Moon Goddess had pray to have the same power, to be one whit the goddess it self. at this point, the goddess had give to the first lycan an artifact, to lead his comerades in her name.
during the first big hunt to Lycan, the artifact get broken in, uhmmm, six pieces: five was rescued by the Lycan's commanders and 1 get lost (it can be the stone Adera traded to the dwarf!?). every pieces had the power to force the transformation of the lycan, even whitout the full moon, so wonder which power can have the entire manufact!
« : March 02, 2012, 10:18:37 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #128 : January 12, 2012, 11:17:20 AM »

Well I saw Adera's stone as simply magic imbued,.. after all it is from a different realm of existence,...
Very nice thoughts of deeper lore there Hentai'... I was curious though of your character should you decide to enter the story... and for any others...

Really for any  you don't need to be a part of the story itself...feel free to share an erotic fantasy of an experience in the festival.  The platform is for tales involving a more fantasy environment.

Lover
: 10350

« #129 : January 12, 2012, 11:27:39 AM »

@Bear: You made me thinking a lot about Tarot. Not sure if I do this but I see there has been a special way to use my ability. Thanks for your advice. You also made a good job when you summarized all characters.

@Tight: I'm sure we'll meet in the story :) I'm not so familiar with the whole background, perhaps we can have something like a common past. Many decades ago, we have been one folk which splitted into two?

hentaiboy69

« #130 : January 12, 2012, 11:29:31 AM »

well, bear.....as i said i'm working on a story who involve two elves (see title in one of my preview post). at the moment, i'm creating a first part to introduce them and there is no erotic moment, just some drammatic one, but in the future, i'll gonna add it. and yes, thinking of it i can add it to this tale........but first i have to elaborate it a little! mmmmh, my mind is at work......and this can be reeeeeally a good thing!

anyway, i'll jump in only when i have the first chapter ready, cause i have a damn nice idea now!

edit:
to give you a little idea on how the two sister will be, i add you here the old pic of them i had drawn some years ago.

honestly, is one of the jobs i like more, so I'm more than happy to see them in action

Edit:
Well, first chapter is now ready.......i have to read it again and then start to think on how i wanna use it: like a stand alone or linked it whit this tale.

First big difference whit your works is i write it in third person. but i don't think it's a big problem, not at all.
btw, i'm still thinking about how to jump in whit one of this two char (probably the one whit the spear axe), but to do it, i think i have to add a second chapter. hope i can do it in the week end, so next week  ican add it in the forum.

btw, bear was curious about the char...well, here there is an anticipation:

"......
Phylia and Aily had grown in the ancient forest of Everious, a peaceful place for hundreds of years, where the elves have always lived in close contact with nature, protecting it from whoever has tried to destroy it. The giant tree of the forest has always give them a warm and comfortable place to live, providing them food and everything the elves needs. To show their gratitude, the elves had protect the ancient forest for generation, preventing anyone to cut trees indiscriminately, specially the humans, who use the wood to build their cities, ships and weapon for their war.

As a child, despite her slight figure, Phylia has been shown to have significant force, which she has always put it at the service of her village and once she become an adult, she was given command of the Green Warden, the defender of the forest. Many elves wanted the honor of being chosen by her as companions for life, be able to caress her strong and vigorous body, but at the same time able to express an innate grace and femininity, but Phylia has always refused their avances ........ the only thing that was really important for her was to protect her village and her little sister.
Aily, unlike her sister, has always been a shy and timid girl, but if necessary has always demonstrated excellent control over the elements, specially the one of fire, a very rare thing for elves born in the Everious forest. Her long silver hair caressed by the wind and her white skin, had dreaming all the elves of the village but no one has ever managed to win her heart, her soft and sensual lips…..
......"
« : November 14, 2012, 03:05:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #131 : January 13, 2012, 02:21:11 AM »

Love it HB, wish I had your muse.
xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #132 : January 13, 2012, 03:28:06 AM »

well, thank you blue. even if i hade never write something, playing a good amount of RPG games on PC learn me a lot, specially if you follow the story till the end.

back to the OOC of this tale......probably i'm not going to use this char, as i had plan at the begin, but something different. a character that reflects the choice I made on achat, to stay on the subject.  so, i'll wanna ask to all you which type of creature we can find in this continent.

edit:
blue, if you think there is something wrong whit my engish, please make me know!

edit 2:
this morning i can't reaaly concentrate on work.....being in office pissing me off to much. so, i think more on the char to use in this tale and come up whit two different solution:

1 - use the elf i'm working on: to do it i have just to change what i write from third to thirst person and go on whit the line i have in mind

2 - work on this new character: i was thinking about an half dragon girl (i have it in my sketch too!), but i have to work on how i wanna use it. no idea at the moment!
« : January 13, 2012, 05:20:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #133 : January 13, 2012, 07:05:36 AM »

Okay, revising what I had in my head a bit, and putting thought into the family that will hire me, and the job they will hire me for.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #134 : January 13, 2012, 07:14:45 AM »

I have to think up av few scenarios for my character... she's not really the sort than plans ahead.
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23  
« previous next »
: