*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Strange girls
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Strange girls  ( 29573 )
Adera
: 3047

« : April 25, 2011, 05:57:20 PM »

Sorry about this but I have to vent a little.

The thing is that a lot of girls will only play with guys for gifts while they almost beg me to fuck them, if they're so damn horny for cock I think they should play with guys... that's what I do at least.

Feels like the general belief is that guys must pay for sex, if there's no guy around to pay for it (even if your damn horny) you ask a shemale (because they are the obvious top) to fuck you. Well there are of course shemales that like to do it like that and are fine just playing the top but for me its a real turn off because I like a more girly time and sometimes I really want to be the bottom.

Anyway I hope females have a better time with them.
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : April 25, 2011, 06:44:56 PM »

Guess you could give them a taste of their own medicine and post you only fuck oirls for scrip.

If I am made to feel that I have to pay then I move on... good riddance.

Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #2 : April 25, 2011, 09:02:16 PM »

Awwwwww sweety *HUGS TIGHT* I know lots of whoring here  :'( , cause gifts should come from the heart.
I never begged for one..just met someone that spoiled me rotten lol.
But I have to admit I,v never been with a shemale...dunno why though :-\, guess I'm open for that. ;)

Anyways your to sweet to be ignored. :-*
« : April 25, 2011, 09:32:20 PM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : April 26, 2011, 12:42:18 AM »

Vent away Sweetie. You're among friends. Not surprising what you are encountering though. Before it was "Girls free, guys for A$." Now after the shemale implement it's "Girls and shemales free, guys for A$." Same crowd really.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #4 : April 26, 2011, 07:32:21 AM »

@Bear: Ehehe naaah, I don't think I'll write that. :P

@Sandra88: *hugs back* If its from the heart I think its okay if they spoil you. ;)

@Janine: I'm curious to how they approach things with another female, have you ever played with them?

The girls I feel a little bad about is the ones that should have "bi curious" in their profile rather than "bisexual" (if the option was there).

When some of these girls wants to explore their sexuality they seem to go for shemales first when they should in my opinion try a lesbian. Its quite obvious that many of them have only been with guys before and for some reason they think I'll be happy as long as I get to push my cock into something like some horny teenage boy.

If they played with a lesbian first they might get a little enlightened and understand that for example my breasts aren't just there for display. As it is now I'm I've taken to declining most girls since I don't want to be their guy when there are real guys around already.
Bear

« #5 : April 26, 2011, 09:05:29 AM »

well you know I say that tongue in cheek with sarcasm... :P

I have a couple of friends who definitely work the system, and because I rarely gift, I know they come to me because they appreciate me as an individual and my style of play. Ante' hated gifts, as she put it she did not like the sense of obligation. The corruption and use of scrip for buying attention polluted motive behind the gift  in her mind. 

Which is kind of the issue, the women you enjoy playing with are those who see you, who take that moment to pierce labels and find the soul.  :-*

When you speak of the "bi curious" you are hitting the nail on the head. The lack of experience, probably too a lack of exposure and interaction in RL of those who live the life of a shemale. I hope you take that moment , (which isn't always available) to breach and and teach, let them understand the spectrum of attitudes.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : April 26, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »

Honestly I don't really let them approach too close. I get a "Hi" or a "Hello Sexy" or sometimes maybe something a little elaborate, but whenever I first talk to a person the first thing I do is bring up their profile, and if I see the Girls and shemales free, guys for A$. I tend to either ignore entirely or brush them off.

I'm sure some are sincere, but knowing their are selling their virtual ass is just too big of a turn off.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : April 26, 2011, 11:04:08 AM »

I don't pay for sex and as I have become very picky in my partners and hardly ever look for new contacts (keeping up with the current ones takes me enough energy ;D), I skip the profiles Janine mentioned too. I am looking for a real contact, as real as it gets in here. That is not what most of the members are looking for. Found out that someone who fits to my style, is hard to find. And the ones that do, I cherish and take care of. With attention that is, because I hardly ever gift friends/lovers or spouses.
For the girls that only room for scrip (btw, what's the origin of that word?) with guys, I feel a bit sorry for them, they are missing out on some cool dudes..
Adera, though it can be nice to be a guide, I can so imagine you sometimes want to be spoiled, pampered. The way you like best..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #8 : April 26, 2011, 11:57:15 AM »

I guess I could teach but then it would have to be someone I find genuinely interesting and I'm afraid most are blinded about the fact that I have a cock... that's why I'd like to see the bi curious girls play with another female first.

I just think its nice to look around a little at times and quite often I try to converse with the people that try to get in touch with me even if its just takes a few sentences to find out what they're after.
Bear

« #9 : April 26, 2011, 12:00:40 PM »

@Tight from an American English language speaker (distincting that since The American version often  has it's own adoption and bastardization of certain words...) source of the word is rather blurred. I do like looking at word sources.. best I can come up with is that it derives from a Dutch source... in it's rawest form meaning "subscription receipt" a form of currency used in the early days of the Dutch stock market. Probably in it's roots a deviation of the latin word of "scibe". I think the french translation is "script" , which may have influenced the initial words source if indeed it is of Dutch origin.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #10 : April 26, 2011, 12:16:03 PM »

@Bear, though it is a coincidence that I picked this word to ask about it's origin, it's astounding to read that it might have dutch roots. I don't know, a coincidence sticking out...lol Thanks for the explanation!

Adera, though I only go in search of a new contact if I feel like it, I never turn down a conversation. It's for play that I tend to stick with my friends. I'd never deny a nice chat, though most talks are about one thing and I have no judgement on that. It's what the game is for ;D It's dictated by my mood. And as far is teaching is concerned.. someone has to out they want to be taught as well...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #11 : April 26, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »

@ Adera   you were niceenogh to answer some of my questions > I thank you for that >Thats why I just think of you as my female friend : Damn girl we have fun giggling and teasing the guys ! hehehe ! >Tight < can`t wait for our next victim ! lol

@ Tight I`m picky as well ,and is hard to keep friends happy  , some times ! I try !  :D

@ Bear  hahaha ! Damn man you just gave me a brian freeze !

As  far as experimenting with same sex wont happen with me ! ilove the male species  WAY TOO MUCH !

SOME GET MAD IF I DON`T ANSWER !> Not possible all the time !
alstott
: 635

« #12 : April 26, 2011, 07:54:48 PM »

I totally understand Adera`s frustration...a lesbian girl wanted sex with me only to make her spouse jealous oh yeah this make sence.....and then after the sixth time as one of the girls offers me sex for gift or A$  i decided to have a lil conversation with one of them,she was also a lesbian btw, i said i checked your profile and there stands you`re a lesbian ,right? she said yes,i said so what you wanna do with me in the room i mean you like it to fuck with guys? she said only for A$ or gifts if i wanna have fun i go with my girls and when i need a cock i go to shemales , i said so you understand why i don`t wanna go with you in the room , she said no why you don`t like sex, okay at this point i decided to teach her a lil lesson , i asked her how much you wanna for a ride? she said 400A$ ,okay i give you 10A$ we have a lil foreplay so you can show me a little bit and then i give you the rest, after 5 minutes she came back and agreed , so we went into the room and after 1 minute of boring touching i said well that doesn`t work so i`m goin' to leave the room oh and btw you owe me 10 A$.....and damn after that she wrote me i`m on her ignore list what a shame i wanted to ask her for a 3some with her girlfriend,no I´m jk::) ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun
: 1597

« #13 : April 27, 2011, 06:07:08 AM »

This can be frustrating !  I want what I want  , don`t have time or time zones suck !

And most here play as a game , ya I know a game ?
Give me a break ! I have trouble with that !

I vented so bad >lost it on a guy < wanted to borrow my mouth for 5 minutes >I  asked him < are you double jointed ? > him < no why <me < To bad then cause you can  just suck yourself off !

Hell I feel frustrated  for the lack of education , I have in this big cyber world ! Not ashame to admit it !
Bear

« #14 : April 27, 2011, 07:38:50 AM »

@ sunny Mmm,... (brian freeze? another Canadian term?  ;D) jkn ... there is only so much time... a reason why I don't press too deep...either a person likes you and makes time for you, or has a full table and the matter is nothing personal.

@Alstott pretty much hit it on the head regarding why I don't play with that type... they aren't interested and it shows in the play. 

@Adera I understand your viewpoint, as much as you are a free spirit at play here, there is still a a perception that you want of others to hold of you.  The treatment of this group towards you is just as bad as their stance and viewpoint of the male hetero. In both cases shortsighted and extremely selfish.

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: