*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Poses  ( 47969 )
Adera
: 3047

« #60 : September 12, 2011, 02:43:42 AM »

No, you wont be able to change roles even if both of you have the poses... the roles are fixed.
alstott
: 635

« #61 : September 12, 2011, 04:06:44 AM »

Yep the roles are fixed and it's good in this way cuz i wanna grab my lil sexy Adera from behind and lean her to the wall spread her legs and let slowly slide into her something throbbing hard piece of meat...can you handle that hole seeking pole ?  :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #62 : September 12, 2011, 05:23:00 AM »

Mmm, you ask me if I can handle it? Hummm handsome man with thick, hard cock inside my horny hole and strong hands holding my hips... I'd be pushing my ass back against you and ask you to fuck me harder. :P
alstott
: 635

« #63 : September 12, 2011, 05:29:32 AM »

Yummy yummy...i grab your shoulders...bend you over...be deep inside of you...first poundin' you nice and slow...but gettin' hard and harder...wait wait...i've to clean my screen  ;D :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #64 : September 12, 2011, 05:40:21 AM »

Awww and here I was hoping for a load of thick juicy cum inside my butt. *pout* :P
LilFox
: 3

« #65 : October 05, 2011, 05:48:45 AM »

I would like to say first Hello to All, I have very recently started an Achat Shemale account (about a Month ago) and have gotten many poses and have had oppertunities to use with both males and females. I have read a little of this thread and agree they should give a switch partner option. They need to add more poses where Shemales get anally penatrated (by both males and females). But what I haven't read (so far) is about the interrogation room and more BDSM poses. Such poses might be with Shemale (or male again a switch partner option comes in handy here) on their stomache with hands tied behind their backs maybe even hogtied giving oral sex. A pose with 1 partner bent over with hands tied to feet getting penatrated by the other parther. Perhaps even a whole BDSM themed room with cages a stock and other fun things.
Adera

« #66 : October 05, 2011, 05:52:46 AM »

Welcome LilFox, I'm glad your speaking up and also think we're lacking in poses where we can get anally penetrated. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #67 : October 05, 2011, 06:08:49 AM »

That's thure....hope aChat team gonna work on them

LilFox
: 3

« #68 : October 06, 2011, 12:21:13 AM »

Welcome LilFox, I'm glad your speaking up and also think we're lacking in poses where we can get anally penetrated. :)

Hi Adera and thanks for the welcome. Hopefully the aChat makers actually read the forums and intend on satisfyingthe customers that pay for subscribtions. Yeah I noticed that for Male Shemale poses there are more poses for the MAN to get fucked by the shemale but not the other way round what gives with that? :-\ well anyway thanks again for the welcome and maybe I'll see you in chat sometime  ;)
Adera

« #69 : October 06, 2011, 01:01:11 AM »

I have no idea at all why that is really, to me its just strange and sad that we can only get fucked by men in one single pose. :-\

They do in fact read the forum but it seems like it can take quite some time before our suggestions end up as a release... so if they've picked up on this it might still take quite a few months before we'll see anything.
metal_head27
: 1

« #70 : October 07, 2011, 02:24:01 AM »

I agree to that there needs to be the same amount of poses with change role option for M-S. Because I seem to recall when I was a free member the from behind pose and the cockseat poses both had the change role option at least.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #71 : October 18, 2011, 02:53:25 AM »

The thrue is there can be a lot of pose can be easly converted for shemale, but seems like the dev team have some different priority, so all we can do is wait

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: