*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New forum moderator: Susy_a
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: New forum moderator: Susy_a  ( 12395 )
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #15 : June 08, 2011, 04:10:17 AM »

Many thanks :)
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #16 : June 08, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »

I was on a break and see a new admin.......welcome i and wish you lots of succes with you new job susy

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #17 : June 18, 2011, 11:58:36 PM »

Hello susy....I,m still litle new here and have a great time.

So succes with your job and I be a  good boy  ;)

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
Kat101
: 9

« #18 : July 20, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »

U should not kill a avatar for saying thing's that are true..If A female Avater is a guy..and u call a spade a spade..why would u ban someone  for warning the player's..that it's a guy.???
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : July 20, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »

Kat I know you don't make such accusations lightly..we have talked often of this subject...the discovery that an intimate playmate, sometimes one who has developed emotional ties to a female,.. being something that they are not representing.

The emotional kickback of anger in the deceit should always be taken hopefully with some consideration by the staff. Is there a guideline the site administrators try to follow?

Does the harmed party have the right to tagline their discovery? I would think they are justified in sharing that news with others who may be similarly deceived by the play... should they report the issue to a site administrator first?

It is a rather serious question, simply because in my perspective it deals with emotional abuse. A predator of the worst kind if they push on to deeper relationships with others and do not disclose that fact.

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #20 : July 20, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »

Youkoso, Susy_a-chan! ヽ(`д´)ノ Welcome!

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: