*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 101839 )
Lover
: 10350

« #75 : June 14, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »

@HB, you do hope for a revenge? *shake head* 
@ Tight: Hope and wish you win Portugal

Matches today:
Italy - Croatia
Spain - Ireland

@Pafe: Sorry, you lost the leadership.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #76 : June 14, 2012, 07:22:23 AM »

SirRabbie,  ...  Glad you are enjoying yourself with soft drinks and Ale ...  I know you sneak Scotch in there somewhere.. I've found a few bottles !!!

Ok, "Congratulations Lover and Squirreldee..."  ( coughing ... clenching my fists / teeth ... ) Talking very quickly " Guess your team is playing really well " coughing some more ...grimacing and changing the subject quickly ... .(   ;D  ;D )

Have some English Ale laced with Scotch ( TY Rabbie ) ... Prost !  ( Hopefully might slow you down hehehe )

Italy .  Good luck in your match against Croatia ... Hope you win :)
Sorry Solorway, Dennis  ...  my allegience has to be with my good neighbour & the underdogs The republic of Ireland .. Come on Ireland.. I like your Jameson's whiskey mmmm

Tight .. I'm routing for Holland to get through the next round too... Good luck ... of course if you dont ... I have a spare English wig and lots of Ale left ...  ;)   ( Cant believe, I actually want Germany to win their next game against Denmarkl !!! - must be the Scotch  lol ....  and Tight .. that is a big owe me lol   )

Pafe, you may not be leading at the moment, but your team is playing well.  Your next match is on Saturday against Czech republic. You need to win this match. Never say die.   I'll wear some red & white boudoir shoes too mmmm, anything to put that German team off lol , especially GOMEZ but after their next game !!

Rukya ... trust you to vote for the man in black  lol ... He can be evil at times !!

More Ale my English Knights  ;D

« : June 14, 2012, 10:24:05 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Theman4it4
: 8

« #77 : June 14, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »

OK -I am joing the England camp.

Besides nobody else has an Oxlade-Chamberlain

Cmon ENGLAND
Brandybee

« #78 : June 14, 2012, 01:54:12 PM »

Hey a new Knight. Welcome to Forum and this crazy crazy world and to the footy party.  And importantly to the ENGLAND camp Sir Theman4it4. Grab your jug of Ale, watchout for Sir Rabbie , he spikes the drinks with Scotch  hehehe ...

Sir Jayc and the wench Stone, keep stealing my snake ... mmm  and Sir JamesDean likes the ale and crumpets ... a merry bunch who are ready for battle  tomorrow ... a new sword and battle cry is always a welcome addition...

Hows your singing voice and flag waving ?     ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #79 : June 14, 2012, 02:05:36 PM »

sigh....another drow! and Spain is winning 2-0 at the moment....it hink we gonna leave the championship soon.....  "ultra sad mode on"

TightFit74
: 2415

« #80 : June 14, 2012, 03:40:16 PM »

HB, the easiest team you play last.. still all chances to go through to the next round.. Beat northern Ireland and you go through!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #81 : June 14, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »

I agree with Tight - you win and have 4 points. Spain plays versus Croatia, just if they agree to a draw you have to leave.

Results
Italy - Croatia     1: 1
Spain - Ireland   4:0

Standings
Dee, Lover                                                                               = 6
Dennis, solarway                                                                     = 4
Pafe, HB, Medjai, chasexxx                                                    = 2
Brandybee, Stone, jayc, Rabbie, James Dean, Theman4tit4 = 1

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #82 : June 14, 2012, 04:00:16 PM »

HB, the easiest team you play last.. still all chances to go through to the next round.. Beat northern Ireland and you go through!

yeah.....hope it, hope it!  :P

Stone
: 1842

« #83 : June 15, 2012, 09:19:03 AM »

Englands playing tonight  against Sweden...  COME ON ENGLAND ... 
The other match is Ukraine V  France.

Hey I hope theres no " agreements "   like you are mentioning Lover .. that stinks. I'd like to think there is more nobility in football than the Eurovision Song contest !!! 

Pafe, ty for those red and white boudoir shoes, they are successful ... he lovedddddddddd them :)

Sir Theman4it4, welcome to the party, the battlefield and to the mad world of Forum. Hope you enjoy your experiences here  :P

Hey England camp , the battle finery is looking  good,  pumped up ready for victory ...  ENGLAND to win   ;D  ;D

« : June 15, 2012, 09:21:56 AM Stone »

Bear
: 3856

« #84 : June 15, 2012, 10:02:36 AM »

mutters as he finds another smudge of the English colours on his skin...

Good luck to all and I hope your teams perform to the best of form...

Then settles myself again on the fence as an observor... quite unaware of smudges of English colors still showing...on his cheeks...

Brandybee

« #85 : June 15, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »

Inspecting all the fine Knights, swords sharpened, chainmail and armory polished ... " My we are looking good , Aiy,, Stone and,the warrior Queens outfits a fine compliment to the menfolk?  The bee polished to perfection on my shield centred by the St George cross ( Thanks again Hentai )

Flexing and displaying our strength, the mighty 3 LIONS roaring...

The battle songs start,  swords and heads raised high   ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ...  TO VICTORY .... stamping our feet and waving our flags, clanking swords on sheilds...

I turn, and a Stetson with ... red and white curls underneath .. momentarily catches my eye ....  I smile in recgonition ... arhhh that snoring , growling Yank is  a secret  ENGLAND fan afterall .. even wearing our colours on his .......

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND     psst  STONE, you left the boudoir shoes on  .... 

FINAL SCORES FOR GROUP D

UKRAINE  0   FRANCE  2

SWEDEN 2   ENGLAND  3     :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
« : June 15, 2012, 03:04:41 PM Brandybee »

Lover

« #86 : June 15, 2012, 04:05:44 PM »

Congrats my english friends :) Welnecks goal alone is worth to watch football/soccer!!!!!!!

Results
Ukraine - France 0:2
Sweden  - England 2:3

Standings
Dee, Lover                                                                                     = 6
Dennis, solarway, Brandybee, Stone, jayc, James Dean, Theman4tit4   = 4
Pafe, HB, Medjai, chasexxx                                                         = 2
Brandybee, Stone, jayc, Rabbie, James Dean, Theman4tit4      = 1

jayc
: 1600

« #87 : June 15, 2012, 11:16:00 PM »

Congrats to the England team, well done lads. Stone kept me udated via email as i toiled at work. and Brandy we "borrowed" your snake,  stealing is a harsh word, i returned him/her........not sure of the serpents sex, safe and sound. besides my pet panda bear is about all i can handle in the pet dept. now how about a round of that famous Brandy punch you told me about  ;) and a nice rat for the snake and some bamboo shoots for my panda
Brandybee

« #88 : June 16, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »

LOL .... Sir Jayc .. there is no stealing in our camp ...  whats mine is yours , yours is mine :)  Please, dont be offended, It was merely a teasing term of deep affection .. You can borrow Sammmy Snake anytime ...  anything that wraps around and slides along my body is always male  :P

shhhhhhh  the Brandy punch is a secret family recipe and will be surely out in the Final Victory dance, have no fear...

MMMM, I like your pet panda, he is a good mascot for our team ... He will look good in Red and white, I just happen to have a red and white furry crown and t shirt that will suit him well ... Have you named him yet?

Food is a plenty, jugs of Ale full ... grab a tankard and join in the celebrations   .. 

Thanking all for ENGLANDs well wishes,  nodding in acknowledgement  at Lover , Tight ... smiling wondering ... shall we meet on the field ??... and the Viking who spoke to me yesturday  ... theres a jug of Ale for you here my friend :)  Come join us.

Good Luck Pafe in your match tonight  ... POLAND plays the CZECH REPUBLIC   and   GREECE plays RUSSIA.

SweetNBad
: 1

« #89 : June 16, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »

Hey a new Knight. Welcome to Forum and this crazy crazy world and to the footy party.  And importantly to the ENGLAND camp Sir Theman4it4. Grab your jug of Ale, watchout for Sir Rabbie , he spikes the drinks with Scotch  hehehe ...

Sir Jayc and the wench Stone, keep stealing my snake ... mmm  and Sir JamesDean likes the ale and crumpets ... a merry bunch who are ready for battle  tomorrow ... a new sword and battle cry is always a welcome addition...

Hows your singing voice and flag waving ?     ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND.

Hey Brandybee, would like to join the Knights, and gimme some of that English ale! ;)
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14  
« previous next »
: