*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  member search
« previous next »
: [1]
: member search  ( 7025 )
jondas

« : July 03, 2012, 03:20:52 AM »

I'm not sure if the issue was raised before, but I think a member search option is needed. I keep scrolling pages and pages of members while trying to locate a member with the current way it is
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 03, 2012, 03:23:39 AM »

Do you talk about the game or this forum? In game there is a member search and here in forum you can use the general search option or login to homepage and use the search function there.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : July 03, 2012, 03:39:04 AM »

Lover, that search option need a good upgrade, here and in the game: at the moment, you need to know the full name for making a research.

Probably, someone remember we had mention before about giving us the chance of search even whit part of the name, like typing only "hentai" and not the full name. this will be a really usefull and wellcome update!

jondas

« #3 : July 03, 2012, 07:36:42 AM »

I mean on the website
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : July 03, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »

there is an option to search by name, but it is almost invisible. In left top corner, after clicking 'members', above the first profile pics and slighty right of the word 'community' and the arrows to flick through the pages, is a small link called 'partner search'. If you click that link, you can search for profile name, age, gender, location, etc.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Luctor
: 59

« #5 : July 03, 2012, 02:07:59 PM »

Lover, that search option need a good upgrade, here and in the game: at the moment, you need to know the full name for making a research.

Probably, someone remember we had mention before about giving us the chance of search even whit part of the name, like typing only "hentai" and not the full name. this will be a really usefull and wellcome update!
QFT  ;)
Lover

« #6 : July 03, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »

It's as Tight said. You don't even have to login. Just press the "Members-button" in the upper line. You find all members of the game, not just forum members. Unfortunately you also have to know the correct name.

There is another way if the member has subscribed to the forum. Go to messages, "New Message". On the right side you see "Find Members" There you can use wildcards. But as I said it works just if the member has joined the forum.

jondas

« #7 : July 04, 2012, 02:07:17 AM »

Thanks Lover
hentaiboy69

« #8 : July 04, 2012, 02:16:08 AM »

It's as Tight said. You don't even have to login. Just press the "Members-button" in the upper line. You find all members of the game, not just forum members. Unfortunately you also have to know the correct name.

if you are talking about the button between "Gallery" and "Forum" you are right, Lover, but the one near the "Logout" button of the forum, show you only the premium users

Lover

« #9 : July 04, 2012, 04:04:19 AM »

There are just those members shown that subscribed to the forum. They are shown even if they have left the game.

hentaiboy69

« #10 : July 04, 2012, 06:22:39 AM »

i think you are right....no matter if you are leave the game, the name remain, probably

: [1]  
« previous next »
: