*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1125113 )
Covems
: 1688

« #1620 : November 12, 2013, 04:40:13 PM »

Regaining my senses after being stunned, I look up and see the pretty smile of Miss Stone, "Who blackened your eye?" she asks me.

Feeling my eyes rolling around a little it all comes back to me.  "Brittney Griner," I say in reply.   "You can Google her using WNBA in the search.  Some things are worth the risk..."   Miss Stone hands me a drink, which I gratefully accept.

Miss Stone queries me again asking about the House of Gnomes.  "I only know what I've read here in the Forum," is my reply.  She hands me a box and tells me not to keep it.  "Hmmm... " I think, "I've played this game before." 

I look over at Amy, who's sitting near the fire pit... the warm, soft glow from the fire illuminating her.  I begin to think of the fire at Crystal Lake and the cabin.  "Need to get back there," are my thoughts.

I shake the box and for a moment consider giving it to Amy.  Thinking better of it, I go inside the bar, glancing towards the pool room as I pass by it.  Another thought is to give the box to the pool room occupiers... again... I reconsider.

All the way back inside the bar... "maybe Joe?   Nah...   Jayc?  Nah... already tipped off by Miss Stone."  I see the revolving table has been brought out and HB is already on it.  Tango sitting near HB looks preoccupied.  "Perfect."  I think.

I whistle loudly to Tango... he looks up at me.  "Think quick," I say, tossing him the box.  He catches the box....

"Enjoy!"  I say.  Then I go back out to the firepit and settle in next to Amy.

"Sweets," I say to Amy, "we could use some marshmallows."

Amy grins at me and says, "There's some back at the cabin."

Tango has the box

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1621 : November 12, 2013, 11:06:05 PM »

Pleasantly surprised as i am when Sexi pulls me along to the spinning table, i'm even more when she drops down on her knees and puts her head underneath my kilt.

Feeling her warm lips embrace my manhood, and licking it up and down. It's growing in her mouth as she takes it deeper and further each time.

Suddenly i feel a spank on my ass, and as i look up it's Karen who winks at me as she pulls a new guy with her to the table and rests her lovely behind on the table.

My hands are now resting on Sexi's head, giving her guidance as she takes in my rod. Enjoying it all, thinking that was a bright idea to wear a kilt to this party, but i believe she is wearing a skirt to and i bet no panties.

I lift my kilt and see her eyes looking up at me as licks the pole. Then i make her stop and pick her up. I lay her down on the table next to Karen and as i stick my head down i give Karen a wink just before my head goes under Sexi's skirt.

BINGO, no panties as my tongue comes out to lick my way to her honey pot.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Bear
: 3856

« #1622 : November 13, 2013, 04:29:43 AM »

What I was,… what I am ,… everything that defines my power and control had been ripped asunder by unseen  forces binding me to throne and the nights prolonged teasing on imagined desires.. My obsession with Brandybee had started early in the evening, distracting thoughts as I had toweled myself and the anticipation that the nights costumes would make this an erotic night to remember, It had been an obsession powerful consuming my thoughts.

At this point I had been reduced to a creature of reaction, quivering in need,… burning with a desire  as I struggled fruitless on the throne, my muscles pumped tight in the exertion.

Trembling , a sheen of sweat glistened on my skin as I watched Mercer expertly lead Brandy bee to her quaking orgasm. Panting I watched as my mind picked up the subtle signals my intimate knowledge recognized. In low whispers I spoke, yielding advice like an armchair quarterback, recognizing her close I wanted to scream at him… “Take her!,… Take her now! God… feel it… let her quake on manhood….”… Almost sadly I watched her explode. An opportunity wasted… a chance to feel her… FEEL HER shudder under that crashing ecstasy.

I growled,… glancing briefly away as my vision suddenly took in the manifestation of a beautiful woman Stepping with swaying hips,… eyes leveled in obvious desire as she approached me. Where this raven haired vixen had arrived I had no clue,… and yet she settled on her knees before me, reaching out to my throbbing member to stroke it in expertly.

She cupped my engorged cock with both hands, slowly stroking me as doe like eyes slowly met mine.

“It excites you doesn’t it… watching her?  Hearing her cries… makes you want her more… to take her,… tease her to those peaks like you love to do….mmmm… make her want to feel this luscious cock.”… she leaned forward slow,… a small tongue slipped out rolling slow along the edge of crown.

“Such a waste … that such a prime hungry man like you can’t have what he wants. It should be you shouldn’t it? “ She bent my cock back… and slowly kissed it cupping and squeezing my sack,… lips and tongue creeping slow along my girth as I leaked mightly in want. It seemed an eternity before she reached the crown, pulling her lips over it as her delicate tongue teased the head. I chill of pleasure shuddered thru me.

I wanted more…

I wanted her to continue.

“It should be you there shouldn’t it? Look at her… on her knees worshiping his manhood in her lust…” I glanced to Brandy… eying her so. I knew that look on her face… focused,… her body building in obsessed desire. “It should be you… and you ache on that…ache on your need of her…You want her…want her to take you….”

The vixen slide her lips over me… suckling,… bobbing  slowly lower as my girth stretched her mouth.. I groaned… moaned.as she worked me deeper.. pulling slow back,… gasping. As she breathlessly added… “It should be you  she looks at in that desire… you she should be looking at in want uncontrolled want.” Again she lower eyes affixed to mine as she descended…. Fading… until my vision was of Brandy bee staring up… that look… beautiful… painted in lust and desire of the man she kneels before…I could feel her swallowing deeper… her slips sliding over my shaft, faster with the sweet pressure… I gasped…trembled in the excitement of her on me… watching her bob as my hips moved… my fingers bunching into her head I gyrate and and I drift into that luscious  feel of using her mouth. Seeing her look up that glowing excitement  of my actions flaming her wants, I know she floods at this…It builds on her want and greed of more.

My hips churn building close to that peak,…only to have my release torn asunder by a chilling cold grip of hands on my cock,…and fingers expertly pinching the shaft.to prevent any release. Quashing my orgasm in a matter which would have made a banana slug envious.  I suddenly realize my hands are still bound as Brandybee has shimmered away disappearing to be replaced by the dark haired vixen kneeling again before me. I look to the table, eye Mercer there working  Brandy as I just envisioned,… it was as if I had been seeing her thru his eyes,… experiencing,.. feeling all he was experiencing..

My lust ached for release… my need of satisfaction was almost painful in my restrained impotency to act.

“Oh my, look at this… so primed… glistening with desire.”  I looked down and once again the dark haired vixen knelt before me. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she studied and fondled my shaft coated with the drippings of leakage which laced my engorged member.

“Look at her… giving him the release you so desire. It should be yours shouldn’t it.? This…” she stoked my harness with delicate teasing. “…this has a craving it looks so… unsatisfied “. Again she leans in teasing me with that soft delicate tongue again into that state of throbbing in pain… then disappears.

I swear under my breaths as my lungs fill with the scent of jasmine as Mercer groans in his orgasm.

Bear
: 3856

« #1623 : November 13, 2013, 06:19:14 AM »

Again my eyes looked to Mercer and Brandy at the table, eying her rise, knowing her flaming desires were centered Mercers masterful skills. She would be soon shredding the table felt in her excited state.

“She wants him… HIM… badly… and you envy he has created that need…yet it excites you too… seeing her in that state… you want to join in…feel it all… the power of her excitement she has on you… It makes you jealous… excited…”

My eyes dart to my beautiful tormentor who has reappeared.

The vixen was right  the swirling conflict of emotions, the inferno of lust raging inside…I was nearly reduced to nothing more than raw primal sexual energy. With what little resolve I had I had to turn my look from Mercer and Brandybee passionate kiss, .my eyes falling on the old photo across the room. .The old historic image taken from the Bars heyday when the Grills owned the place.

I hear her continue…

“It inflames you… excites you… the power she wields over you…when you feel it… feel her release on you… you crave it…”

She was right… yet I sensed Mercer would wear Brandy out and I’d be denied that.

I could stand this no longer… I had to find myself before she left me as simply a raging animal consumed in lust.

I reached deep inside I heard the silent urgings…focus … focus. I did, locking my sight on the old photo. I had never paid much attention to it before,… four men surrounding the pool table,.. obvious in fellowship beers and cigars,… one ,.. a burly chap was bent over lining his shot up.

Focus…. Eyes drifting into the background noting a couple against the wall… focus… find the details… do what you do best… she’s seated.. on a stool… he’s leaning in as if to whisper…hand on her thigh…

Focus… I lock to the woman… then glance to the vixen… ah… one and the same…again to the picture…who? Focus… my mind latching to old Joe.. other photos… Doris!... eyes lock to the man… Stanley obviously… whispering….. look at her face… open lips.. pursed… the expression… excitement…

Focus… his hand on her thigh… no… not hand  some fingers lifted..he was rubbing her thigh… inner thigh… Oh Stanley you old dog… teasing your woman openly in the bar… What were you whispering? Getting her excited… look at her eyes… yes excited… focus… yes focused she was… eying that burly shooter.. his sleeves rolled up. A bull of a man. I reached for the inner strength… the Dom inside… find the details do what you do.

It was what I do… what I am … patient,… controlled… always reading my partner, looking for the subtle body signs which enhanced her pleasure bending her will to mine. Some claimed I read their minds… no only their body responses…words could lie, but the bodies reactions never did.
Again words echoed in my soul… focus…

My eyes drifted to Doris kneeling before me..Read her… I studied her face…the apparitions eyes gleaning with obvious excitement… eyes locked on the shaft she fondled. She was excited…. Yes… excited by all this sexual energy burning about..

Almost breathless I forced the words out. “What was he whispering Doris?”

She had been speaking but my concentration had blocked her out. “to take her… use her…” Her words broke as she glanced up.

“What was Stanley whispering to you in the photo?  How much he wanted you… oh… he was teasing you that night wasn’t he. Working your imagination with naughty promises that you knew he always delivered on.”

Doris suddenly looked confused…I obviously had broken her train of thought.

“That night in the bar.. in the photo.”

She glanced to it as I pressed on. In the brief respite I anchored my soul again.

“Stanley was working you up that night wasn’t he… he does it so well, makes you excited. So hot for him… remember? Remember that beautiful sexual rush he gave you? He was perfect. You loved the way he made you feel. For one so prime and proper in the upper circles of society he was quite exciting wasn’t he.?”

She turned to me as if to speak.

I diced her opportunity with my words. Quick thoughts remembering Old Joes recounts of the Grills… their intense love… adventurous spirit.. and shameless open affection uncommon in that era.

“That night in the bar… he had you turned on… so wet..  wanting…was he telling you how much he wanted you. How he wanted to grab you and throw you over the pool table…take right there… right in front of everyone? Fuck you like a shameless hussy…Or was that your thoughts… you wanted him so badly that night you hoped he would… show all how much he turned you on?”

I glanced about the room seeking the unseen … where there was Doris… Stanley would be close.

“What were you whispering that night Stanley.? How badly you wanted her… or maybe a little fantasy. I bet you could work this little beauty up fiercely… make her cum at your will. Remember how it felt… her quivering on you. Ah yes..”

My eyes lock on to Doris her eyes widened in surprise. Her delicate hands still slowly pumped my mass.

I appraised her there, beautiful, seductive,…once a woman men would desire, even as an apparition she could make men ache in want.

“Yes,…I bet you loved watching her orgasms… I bet those words were flowing thru you that night,… and you my beauty,… eyes locked on that beast of a man, had a little fantasy too…Did you share it with Stanley? Was it something you both considered and never had the chance to act on? You fantasized about Stanley sharing you some night. As he whispered those naughty thoughts… you were thinking of what it might be like locked in passionate embrace taken by Stanley and another man..”

I could hear Brandys whimpers… her  joyful cries filling the room.

“Listen to that Doris… feel the excitement…the joy of her in her nirvana,… lost in her desire … passion… you ache for that don’t you.. I see the look in the eyes as you look at me here… primed… wanting…it tickles your core… those lost desires in your soul… you want to feel that again…the feel of lips on the skin,…of a mans touch caressing your body…”

I hold my eyes on Doris as she looks to the table. She is trying to maintain control, but I see lips partially open… her.eyes locked on Brandy writhing under Mercer…She has yet to release my cock from her cupping grip. Yes there is a coldness to it,…but she continues expertly stroking me,…lost in her train of thought, if anything the contact firmer…I can almost sense her shifting uncomfortably excited.

I growl lean forward bringing my face down close to hers. I cock my head… gazing observantly on her. When she turns her eyes lock to the steeled consideration. She starts but I read the visible excitement.

“Ah yes,… hmmm… all this fondling,… sucking… you have planted a seed of desire…within yourself… you know it… you secretly hold a little  glimmer within your soul… a want… to feel my lips, my kisses… my hands upon you teasing…and yes….the feel of me inside you… yes… yes…” the words hiss slowly from me.

My eyes drifting over her… leaving no doubt of their devouring intent… I hear the slap of Mercer pounding into Brandy  Almost coldly I state to Doris, “I would love to feel you quaking  under me.”

Doris pulls back,…obvious surprised at the brash bold words of the Scary Bear eying her like a juicy morsel … she shimmers and disappears.

I growl as I rise and settle back into the throne feeling the binds loosening on my wrist…The air is thick in sexual tension… the scent of jasmine quite pronounced. I am not certain the effect of my words on Doris,… other than knowing somewhere I hit a chord.

My lust is great…. As my need… but it is MY lust… and I settle back watching in delight as Mercer masterfully takes his pleasure.

I grin… smiling thinking to myself “Brandy is going to have a massive one… wish I could have felt it..”
« : November 13, 2013, 06:24:15 AM Bear »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1624 : November 13, 2013, 07:33:39 AM »

Martin picks me up and sets me down on the table and then he returns the favor and sticks his head between my legs and begin to lick my sweetness that is continually dripping. My body primed and ready and needing filled.

He takes his time drinking up the juice. Licking up and down my slit before moving in and licking on my clit. My hands grab hold of his head and hold him close. He softly continues to nibble lightly and lick on my clit building me up.

Then pressure on my entrance as he gently pushes in one finger to stroke my inside. Then two fingers starting to open me up for the pleasurable night ahead. My body is squeezing his fingers. Milking them like they would a cock.

He varies the speed and intensity making my body dance under his touch. Looking for more. Always more as the passion builds. My hands are clutching his hair harder. My body climbing and climbing. Searching for that peak. Finally my body clamps down hard on his finger as my first orgasm takes me.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1625 : November 13, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »

As my hands explore my Pets body moving them up over her her flat stomach softly cupping her breasts throw her bra and softly squeezing them. I look over her shoulder to see we have been joined by Mrsexlover and Sexilicious as my hands move under my Pets bra feeling her soft nipples against the palms of my hands gently move them in small circles giving her breasts a little more pressure pushing my palms harder onto her stiffening nipples.

Looking over at sexi and Martin seeing sexi taking martin deep into her mouth a wicked smile crosses my face and a thought comes into my head.
As my hands close around my Pets breasts I big my fingers into the soft flesh I hear my pet soft moan as the mix of pleasure and pain rushes throw her body.

out of the corner of my eye I see Karen back onto the table with a new face I turn my head a little to get a better look Just as Karen kisses pulls  him tight against her and kisses him passionately then stops and moves head head back a little.

Turning back to my Pet feeling her nipples getting harder and harder against my palms moving my hands up from my Pets breasts taking her bra with them exposing her hard nipples right in front of my lips Just as I moves to take one into my mouth.

I hear a whistle looking up to where it came from I see Covems  "Think Quick" he calls and tosses a small box at me.

I move quick and catch it "Enjoy" he calls over as he walks off.

Turning back to my Pet with the box in my hand

Looking a little confused I look into my Pets eyes and shack the box

Karen turns and says
"Its a game of pass the parcel Lover started it you can keep it or pass it on"

I smile as I look into my Pets eyes and put the box on the table and say "The first one to cum gets the box"

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1626 : November 13, 2013, 02:12:52 PM »

as the concert ends tango nods at Karen and I and the over to the pleasure table we both nod and smile back.
Finishing my drink I wait for Freddie to finish up on the stage I watch as Sexi grabs Martin and drags him over to the table and start to get themselves all hot.

Turning back to Karen and she has a wicked grin on her face "what you up to" I ask

"You'll see"her grin grows bigger.

As Freddie leaves the stage I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately and whisper "Great concert my love now take me to the table and make hard love to me"

Kissing him deeply again I take his hand and lead him to the table, I slide back onto the table I bump into HB we turn and kiss "Hello my sweet" I say as are kiss ends.

Turning my attention back to Freddie I wiggle out of my panties and hand them to him and say "Now take what's your my lover" as I open my legs and wrap them around his waist pulling him tight between my legs and rubbing my moist lips against his growing shaft.

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1627 : November 13, 2013, 02:31:40 PM »

We lay in missionary position the only balls left on this table we’re mine.  Missionary may seem old fashioned to some but I loved it so close so intimate.  I was alternating between hard animal fucking and slow deep deliberate strokes kissing Brandybee passionately I truly never wanted this experience to end.

I slowed my rhythm so I could fondle those beautiful breasts just cupping and gently squeezing at first then licking my thumb and forefinger I began to tweak and play with each nipple in turn.  Gently teasing my dampened finger around her areola then pinching and teasing the nipple ever so gently.

Brandybee was writhing and moaning beneath me loving the attention.   I moved my hands aside kissed once more before whispering in her ear “Thank you”. 

I picked up the pace once more now we were both moaning and writhing in sexual bliss.  I could feel myself reaching my peak at that moment I felt Brandy’s pussy tighten once more her whole body seemed to convulse slightly head rolled back as she screamed as she reached her peak. 

I slowed then stopped so she could bath in her afterglow she pulled my head down so we could share another passionate kiss gently easing myself out as we did.  “That was incredible!”  I breathed between kisses. “Mmmmm yes it was” came the husky response.   

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1628 : November 16, 2013, 09:12:21 AM »

Leading Jensen by the hand over to the table turning to face him with my butt resting on the table I pull him to me and kiss him softly Moving my head back away from his lips I look into his eyes and wait to see what he does.

He leans forward and kisses me this time with more passion his tongue pushes on my lips making the open feeling his tongue inside my mouth finding my tongue. They dance and twist with each other as we explore each others mouths.

Feeling his hands on my back and pulling me tight against me pressing my breasts hard onto is chest. I moan softly as our kiss increase in passion as his hands move down to the small of my back and pull me even tighter to him.

Feeling his hands move to my hips as we keep kissing his grip tightens on my hip and lifts me onto the table sliding my back onto the table he moves his hands to my knees and opens my legs he moves back in close to me and puts his hands back on my butt cheek.

Feeling his finger dig into the flesh of my butt his fingers grab my dress and pull it out fro under me leaving me setting bare assed on the table feeling his hands move back you me cheeks and big deep into my bare flesh pulling me right to the edge of the table and pressing my moist hot sex against his growing hardness pushing at the front of his pants.

I moan harder into his mouth as I feel the fabric of his pants rubbing against my moist silk lip wrapping my legs around his waist pulling his harder tighter against my moist sex.

Moving one of his hands from my butt cheek over the top of my thigh and down between my legs gently letting his finger slide down over my silk lips and then gently parting them as his finger slides deep into my hot sex.

Moaning loudly as his finger finds its goal throwing my head back and bit my lip stopping myself from cumming on the spot.

With his free hand he pulls my dress up over my head and lowers me back down onto the cold table, feeling the cold wood against my back it take my breath and make me body shiver and my nipples go rock hard and my pussy clamp tight around his finger

Looking up at this stranger I had only meet earlier that day out on the road for speeding as he looks down over my naked body looking over every inch every curve seeing the smile come across his face he likes what he sees.

He leans forward and takes one of my hard nipple into his mouth sucking it right into it nibbling it gently. Feeling his mouth sucking my nipple hard it sends an electric shock right to my clit his mouth and finger work as one taking my body to the next level.

Moaning loudly as the pleasure builds deep within my belly closing my eyes I blank out the noise of the Bar and only concentrate on the man leaning over my naked body.

Feeling his mouth release my nipple and move down my body soft little kisses moving down my body stopping over my navel and running his tongue around it before pushing his tongue hard into it. Moaning loudly I arch my back pushing my navel into his face. he starts to move down lower I hold my breath as his lips move through my little tuft of pubic hair until i can feel his hot breath blowing over my swollen clit.

I grasp loudly as his lips suck around my clit pulling on it hard and pushing a second finger into my wet hot sex.

tangoracer

« #1629 : November 16, 2013, 12:19:00 PM »

With the box beside us I move my hands back to my Pets breast taking her nipples between my thumbs and forefinger and twist them making them nice and hard. leaning forward I take her right nipple into my mouth and suck it hard and take it between my teeth gently I nibble it pulling it hard with my teeth.

Using my right hand I move it down over her flat stomach and down onto her little panties letting my finger tips trace the out line of her now hardening shaft. turning my hand to cup under her balls I squeeze the gently, she lets out a little soft moan as I squeeze a little harder.

Letting my Pets nipple slip out of my of my mouth I move up and Kiss her passionately as my fingers squeeze her other nipple hard our tongues dance with the passion of a loving couple that they are. Moving my hand down from her best I hock my thumbs into her panties and slide them down over her thighs letting her hardening shaft out of them taking then down and off over her feet I put them in my back pocket.

Placing my hands on her knees i open her legs and drop to my knees in front of her. running my hands up her thighs pushing the a little wider as my hands get higher and higher up her thighs until I reach her balls. With one hand I cup and squeeze her balls again making my Pet moan louder moving my other hand with just my finger tips I run them up the under side of her hardening shaft until they reach its swollen head wrapping my fingers around it I slowly work my hand up and down its length getting it harder and harder leaning forward I look up into my Pets eyes she looks back into mine and smile as she knows what is coming next.

Lowering my lips down to her shaft I softly kiss its tip and then in one swift movement I take her shaft deep in to my throat holding it deep in my throat I hear her grasp as her shaft hits the back of my throat and then a loud moan moving my head slowly back up her shaft until only the very tip is between my lips then slowly I move my lips back down her shaft.

Making her moan Loader as my warm mouth takes her deep again sucking her hard over and over squeezing her ball each time I take her deep into my mouth.

With my free hand I move it back up to her breasts and move form one to the other twisting her nipple on each one. putting my hand between her beasts I push her back laying her back onto the table making her shaft stand up from her body. Letting me take her full length fully into my mouth as my head move up and down her shaft in slow long movements hearing her moan loudly each time I take her into my throat.

With my free hand I undo my jeans and take them off my hard shaft springs out from my boxers as I pull them down to. 

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1630 : November 17, 2013, 05:27:09 AM »

This bar never ceases to amaze me, feel the environment around me, entering my pores as the air entering my lungs, I love, is all that I can say as trouble every sip my last beer before leaving again , for a few days, feeling that soon again, and with the certainty that the day coming through this door again, I will feel at home.

Love fills every corner of this, and emblematic place, passion and desire taken with every sip of beer, with every smile you.

I'll be back ...

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1631 : November 18, 2013, 04:24:26 PM »

Mercer throws his head back and breathes in deeply as I lick and suck his manhood. It is rapidly becoming hard again. He thrusts his hips into me, sliding his length to the back of my throat, holding my hair to steady me. He enjoys the moment and the gentle but firm fucking action. I suck him, drawing out tangy juice onto my tongue and salivate, wetting and lubricating his length. It makes him harder.

I look up at him. He expands his chest and fills his lungs with the scent of jasmine that hovers all around us. I feel it revitalise him and make him stronger. He picks me up and places me on the pool table and climbs on top, mounting me. He plunges into the depths of my writhing and inviting body.

I breathe in deeply at our sharp joining and take in the magical and heady jasmine perfume, clouding around us unseen but pleasantly pungent in the room.

The scent drawn in, soon seeps into my veins, energising and feeding the feminine red blood cells.
They flow strong along the length of my body, empowering and bursting with a sense of wellbeing. They enhance my senses. I smell the pheromones of the hot, virile males around me and groan in my answering immoral demands. I feel the lust and need hanging heavy in the air and wrap myself around Mercer, taking him in deeper, urging him to slake his lust. His naked body on mine, sends a rush of excited intent.

I feel the unknown eyes of Stanley and Bear's gaze roving and caressing me, teasing me, feeding my fire. They demand my ultimate compliance and encourage my hidden fantasies to the front. They delve and nudge at my wicked cravings of desire. I let them, basking in their attention. I like they want me, like they watch me, like they covet  Mercer enjoying and satisfying my rapacious desire.

I lift my hips, matching Mercer’s driving force and fuck him back hard.

He then slows to tease once more and delivers slow, controlled, deep, and deliberate skewers into my willing body. He brings his head to my ear and between the long, forceful thrusts and kisses whispers, ““This... is... incredible!” 

I moan back, “Mmmmm. Yes... it... is...,” My voice is husky and seductive.  I nibble his ear, willing him to take me, over and over, my Mercer, unchecked, raw and wild.

To be continued in The Ice House ....
« : November 18, 2013, 04:28:54 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Jensen

« #1632 : November 19, 2013, 01:35:29 AM »

My mind lost in the reality of what's going on, instead of the fantasy of what was to come, I unwittingly find my tongue playing at the drippings from her soft and luscious pink lips, licking my fingers as I slide them in and out of her.

Karen, I think I heard someone call her, was as pure a beauty as I've ever laid eyes upon. Her sumptuous body, soft skin, and silken hair make her a goddess in my eyes.

Her entire body shivers as passion takes hold, my tongue and fingers dripping with her juice, and off my beard... my hands roaming her thighs, hips, and belly. My other hand fondles her skin, fingers playing over her quivering belly, moving towards her chest. Tenderly I tease her cleavage and breasts, settling on her left nipple... and tugging gently on it...

Her moans utter loudly, and stuttering slightly as she yields to my touch. I love hearing a woman moan in pleasure. My pants grow tight, the front moist from rubbing against her wetness, and my tip begins to show... a small spot appearing as I also yield to the growing passion.

Her clit, so swollen, both tight and loose around my fingers, pulses as I tease her lips with my teeth, pulling gently and sucking in deeply... I pull my fingers out, my hand coated with her sweet scent, and slurp her juices down strongly, suckling on her pussy. I run my dripping fingers over her belly, run them around her navel, and up to her other nipple. Both of my hands tenderly kneading her breasts, tugging on her nipples, as I engulf her sweet sex in my lips, drinking her in.

Her taste is so sweet... and she screams as she pours into my mouth... my hands solidly gripping and keeping her steady, held to the table, as she squeezes my head between her thighs, her entire body in the throws of release... her heels digging into my back, as she draws me in, barely able to stay on her back as she convulses... my tongue driving inside her slit, letting her grip me as I suck her dry.

As her elation subsides, and she slowly releases my head, letting me free of her lips to kiss her thighs, her juice still dripping from my beard onto the floor... the spot on the front of my pants has grown, as I nearly exploded during her release... my hardened cock showing openly through my wet pants... her drippings unknowingly having been poured onto myself.

A smile grows on my face, as I lick my lips and mustache, tasting her on me, and rubbing the leftovers of her on my beard back onto her skin...

She leans forward, just enough so she can look me in the eye, with pure pleasure gleaming in her eyes... along with something else... mischief? or is it... desire? or both?

I stare at her, taking her beauty in once again, my hands moving down her sides, and resting on her hips, gliding over her...

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1633 : November 26, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »

Feeling my sex explode into his mouth my body quivers as the pleasure is too much for me to take, laying back on the table panting trying to catch my breath.

Opening my thighs I let his head free form my pulsing lips I feel his beard rubbing on my thigh I left my head to look down at this wonder between my legs.

My mind is running wild with wild thought wanting this man to take his pleasure for me and my body.

Looking into his eye I see a smile on his face and a glint of my juice on his mustrache. He leans over my body rubbing his beard up over my body as he moves his moist lips up onto mine.

Tasting my sweet juices on his lips his tongue pushes deep into my mouth sucking it hard as he kisses me. Feeling the fabric of his pants rubbing over my wet lips I can feel his hardness pressing hard against his pants.

Breaking our lustful kiss I whisper “Take me I’m yours my stranger”

Lifting his head he looks down at me “Are you sure you want me” he whispers back in my ear.

“YES   YES   TAKE ME”       I scream

Lifting his body up from me I watch as he stands over me he pulls his shirt off over his head and I get to see his great. Looking down over his body my eyes are drawn to the damp patch at the front of his pants.

With my eyes fixed on the patch on his pants he starts to undo his pants and lets them fall to the floor. Seeing the bigger damp patch on his boxers, he leans back over me and whispers “See what you have done to me”

As he leans over me I feel his hardness rub at my lips throw his boxers I moan loudly as he rubs harder against me. Feeling the fabric of his boxers rubbing over my lips as he pulls them down.

I gasp as I feel the first touch of his hardness against my wet lips feeling him rub it head over my lips letting me feel it hardness its width its weight as he rubs it between my lips.

Smiling down at me as I moan loudly at the feel of his hardness in my lips and with one slow push I feel my lips open as he slides deep into me...........

tangoracer

« #1634 : November 29, 2013, 06:28:13 AM »

As my hard shaft stands out hard in front of me moving my hands down my Pets thighs to the back of her knees lifting them slowly as I keep her length in my mouth.

As I lift her legs higher she lays back onto the table letting me take her length deeper into my throat. Feeling it hit the back of my throat as it grows harder and harder. Pushing her legs up higher against her body rolling her hips just off the table.

Moving up her shaft so just my tongue is touching her tip letting my tongue run around its tip and over its little opening. Tasting the sweet drop of precum as it licking down the underside of her shaft and down onto her tight balls sucking them into my mouth one at a time then taking them bath into my mouth and sucking the hard.

Letting my tongue run over them inside my mouth releasing them both I run my tongue down lower and over her sweet tight entrance. Letting just the tip of my tongue move over it making it nice and wet. Licking my way back up over her ball and back up her shaft I open my lips and take her back into my warm mouth

Making her moan loudly feeling her hand rest gently on the back of my head. Moving back just to the tip of her shaft I look up into my Pets eyes and they are close as the pleasure builds deep inside her.

Glancing over the table and seeing Karen at the point of no return her body arched and quivering her moans are loud moving my eyes down over her body as she losses control and comes over and over.

Looking back at my Pet she is looking back at me her eyes are full of lust and I know what is going to happen soon lifting my head

“Not yet my Pet Hold it HOLD IT”  I order

Moaning loudly “YES MASTER”

Moving my head back down over her shaft taking her back deep into my throat and feeling her throb and pulse against me. Moving my lips tight on her shaft twisting my head as I move up and down her shaft.

Feeling her legs tense in my hands I know she won’t be able to hold back much longer as I keep taking her right into my throat.

Lifting my head “CUM....CUM NOW MY PET.....CUM NOW” I order her

Taking her back into my mouth I hear her moan and feel her shaft stiffen and then with one great pulse the feeling of her hot seed fills my mouth. With each pulse of her shaft move cum fills my mouth.

Swallowing some of it down my throat lift my head and move up over her arched body and kiss her deep on the lips letting her taste herself on my lips and tongue.

As we kiss I press my hard shaft at her entrance feeling the wetness on the tip on my shaft I roll my hips and push the tip of my shaft into her sweet tightness.

Feeling it open as and surround the tip of my shaft making her gasp as we kiss.

Sliding my shaft deeper into my Sweet Pet tight entrance I look into her eyes and see the love she has for me as I take her again...............

: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 146  
« previous next »
: