*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1125164 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1665 : December 17, 2013, 01:55:10 PM »

As always... the best place to be... Achat Bar And Grill... all fun and nice feelings to everybody :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
zoerink

« #1666 : December 17, 2013, 06:46:40 PM »

I am the pretty one :)

TY STONE ;)
« : December 17, 2013, 06:49:57 PM zoerink »

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #1667 : December 19, 2013, 11:08:09 AM »

is this where the party is guys

zoerink

« #1668 : December 19, 2013, 11:22:36 AM »

Lydia... for you the party is everywhere...  ::)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1669 : December 19, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »

Looking at the board, I add another to the list

( Starts at Page  113  )    List of "Splendid"  Christmas Sweaters (Jumpers / Cardigans / Pullovers )

1   Covems
2   Old_Joe
3   Brandybee
4   Jayc
5   Stone
6   Lover
7   Bluedenim
8   terric
9   ItsAmy123
10 mrsexlover
11 Pookie77
12 Tangoracer
13 All_For_You  (Karen)
14 Zoerink

Old Joe rings the bell to remind people, they have to wear the splendid garb. "Find your splendid ( Ugly ) Christmas sweater peoples, you have till xmas eve and the voting will begin closing new year." 

My head throbs,   I return to the bar and order another tea.
The xmas songs are blasting out from the duke box and couples and groups start taking to the dance floor.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink

« #1670 : December 19, 2013, 06:32:54 PM »

Hello Brandy... i came here and after see you, i ask for a beer before i go to sleep. I  sit close to you, look your eyes, and start to smile and laught looking the Christmas Sweaters, LOL.

Some of them are so original, so i look the other table, where is Stone and Jayc having a drink, and smile to stone... she know more than she look like about my Christmas Sweater.

;D

terric
: 622

« #1671 : December 20, 2013, 06:44:59 AM »

I take a sip from my  Covieperilla... then set it back on the bar.  I lean into Pook and whisper in her ear.. bzzzzz... Telling her that I'll be right back...  She nods her head in agreement.

Sliding off the bar stool causes my little skirt to ride up, giving a generous look of my privates... oooopsie... I cover up, then go to Covems.

"Covems," I say to him, "would you do us a favor?"

"Why sure, Miss Terri," he replies, he always calls us 'Miss'... and that makes me giggle.  "What can I do for you?" Cove asks.

"Well... Mr. Cove, I want to use the pit, only I would rather have it filled with grape Jell-o."  I say to him, "could you do that for us?"

Covems agrees, and heads off to that room where the mixer and piping is.  In a short time he comes back out and tells me the pit is all set.

I go outside to the pit area and look in to the pit... yep... looks like grape Jell-o.  I scoop a bit with my finger and taste it.... oooooo... he's such a doll... even put the sugar in. 

Quickly stripping out of my clothes, I climb into the pit and smear some Jell-o on me, then I catch one of the dwarfs going by.  I call him over and ask him to deliver this message to Pookie.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1672 : December 21, 2013, 01:43:40 AM »

Seeing James with his outrageous sweater, I give Covems a kiss and skip over to him.
"Is that a carrot, or are you just pleased to see me James?"
"Hey, you're walkin' around with Pikachu on yours!" he laughs.

"Halloween was a long time ago James, I've hung my Christmas presents from you in the dungeon, I can't wait to road-test them!"

I give him a hug and we cuddle tight and his carrot pokes between my legs, so I close my thighs on it and rub his sprouts hanging just under neath it.:)
"Blu, are you ever not horny?" he laughs  and swats my fanny.
" You have to ask James?" I giggle and wiggle against him.
"Tell you what, I love grape Jell-o, I'm gonna go see if Terri & Pookie will let me play with them."
I run to the pudding pit to ask

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #1673 : December 21, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »

ok guys who this other drink

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #1674 : December 21, 2013, 10:43:56 AM »

I say hi and to Brandybee and ask could you put me on the list

Pookie77
: 463

« #1675 : December 21, 2013, 04:34:19 PM »

I strip off my clothes and toss them on a seat in the Pit area.  I climb into the pit, the Jell-O feels squishie between my toes... it's chilly, too, causing goose bumps to form on my skin.  I reach down and take handfulls of the slippery stuff... then I smear some on my body and answer Terri's challenge with this:

Bluedenim comes out to the pit and declares that she wants to play, too.  Oh yeah... a free for all!!  "You better strip," Terri says to her.

"Yeah," I chip in, "the Jell-O stains." 

Terri and I circle around the pit, getting used to the footing.  "Remember the wrestle we had on my roof last summer?"  I say to Terri.

"Oh yeah,"  Terri replies, "in your kiddie pool... with Jell-O."

"Well," I say, "you might have gotten lucky then, but you're going down tonight."  We both look at Bluedenim.  "Maybe we'll all go down tonight."

"Ding"  the bell rings...

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1676 : December 21, 2013, 05:45:24 PM »

I stand by the pudding pit  "can I play too?" I ask Terri.
"Oh yeah you can , but you better strip " says Terrri   "Yea, the Jello stains" chips in Pookie,  so I undo my belt and my jeans fall to the floor, I quickly pull my lovely Christmas Sweater over my head and fold it on top of my wranglers, twisting out of my bra and sliding my panties over my feet before diving in with a belly-flop between Pookie & Terri as they circle each other in a mock-menacing dance.
"Ok girls," I splutter as I surface in between them "Let's see what tastes sweeter, Jell-o or pussy!" and I bowl Pookie over so she splats onto her back and I immediately start licking the Jell-O from her sweet young pussy, but raising my ass for Terri.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1677 : December 23, 2013, 08:44:52 AM »

Old_Joe adds another couple of names to the list and sipping his Coveyprilla, watches the beautiful naked girls  covered in grape jelly with lusty male interest .. 

( Starts at Page  113  )    List of "Splendid"  Christmas Sweaters (Jumpers / Cardigans / Pullovers )

1   Covems
2   Old_Joe
3   Brandybee
4   Jayc
5   Stone
6   Lover
7   Bluedenim
8   terric
9   ItsAmy123
10 mrsexlover
11 Pookie77
12 Tangoracer
13 All_For_You  (Karen)
14 Zoerink
15 jcm0824
16 Lydiarose

I chuckle, thankful the tea is working and the headache and sore body is now subsiding and think "Theres life in that Old dog yet !" 

The bell is pulled and Terric, Pookie77 and bluedenim  dive in much to the delight of the coloured jumpered patrons.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
terric
: 622

« #1678 : December 23, 2013, 11:59:16 AM »

Pookie lets out that squeal meaning Bluedenim has hit the right spot.  I sit back on my heels and take in the sight.  Pookie is half buried in the Jell-O, the purple stuff on her skin.  Bluedenim kneeling into Pookie, licking away, her ass in the air.

I can't help myself... and taking a handful of Jell-O I swat Bluedenim's ass cheek  *SLAP!*.  Jell-O goes flying!!  She lets out a  "ooooo".... so I pick up another handful.... *SLAP!*

I move closer, gathering up another couple of handfuls of the purple stuff.  Using both hands, I slide them over Bluedenim's sexy tush, smearing the Jell-O... my hand runs down between her cheeks and over her pussy...   

"Ohhhh", I say, "somebody's wet...  very wet."

Leaning in closer to her... my tongue out and forming a point, I dip it right into her wet pussy, while running my hands up to cup her breasts, helping myself to a feel.

Then I shout  "WRESTLE!"  and pull Bluedenim's feet, she flops down in the Jell-O, while Pookie wiggles out from under and we both grab Blue and roll her over onto her back. 

Pookie and I look at each other for a brief moment, then Pookie shouts, "Boobs!"  We practically dive onto Bluedenim, konking our head slightly as we each suck Blue's nipples, tasting her and the Jell-O.

zoerink

« #1679 : December 23, 2013, 05:03:23 PM »

1 - 2 - 5 - 9 - 11 -  23 ARE THE NUMBERS OF THE LOTTERY, and i see my ticket... OMG, i win it!!!... i start to jump and shout because i am happy... so i look jayc and old joe and ask them for champagne for all people in the bar.

I look around and see everybody so happy because is xmas... i am happy because is xmas and also i win the lottery of Achat Village, so i start to shout to everyone to go close the bar, and ask for a drink... i pay today.

In the way, i find Jayc and Stone, and i jump over them, and also over Amy and Covems, who drink something sitting in the bar... after, i look to the other side, and go running to hug Sexi and Brandy... after it, i clap my hand with Tango and hukk... they have some beers on hands... and i give them a couple of more. I ask Tango for Hentai, didnt see him in a time in the bar... also ask Hukk for Denisee... i know you and her have a nice feelings, and this is nice!!!.

Of course Pookie and Terric come and drink some chupitos of Tequila with me, they dance so sexy with Mrsexlover and Jmc, while Marilyn ask for a Sagres Beer to the barman, i ask for some more chupitos and we drink all together with Blue and Karen, who come close to the party.

Finally, i see Lydiarose, i look so close her eyes.. and i give her a kiss... with some lemon in my mouth from the tequila... caressing her back and dancing while i do.

« : December 23, 2013, 05:23:49 PM zoerink »

: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 146  
« previous next »
: