*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1121696 )
PitVK
: 27

« #420 : September 11, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »

I look around seeing many new people near me. Some faces I knew before the bar, some not. Tight motions to me and I manage to growl out a "Latha math, Tight" before getting up and heading to my car to sleep off what seems to be days of eating.

Along the way people are lost in their conversations and I am able to exit the bar without incident.

Opening my car door I smell the familiar scent of leather that I forgot to remove before coming to the bar. I sit in the passenger seat and recline all the way, then cover my face with a hat before nodding off.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #421 : September 13, 2012, 06:38:37 AM »

Tango finally turns up, with a big smile on his face. He has an air of  satisfaction about him , finding his happy place inside of him. He drinks his tea and we all dig into our breakfasts heartily, teasing each other and discussing the events of the Ice House party, especially All_For _You and the dwarfs.

PitVK mentions having a snooze in his car, he is very impressed with the AB&G menu, and had eaten like a horse. ;D

The band starts arriving, nodding  hello as they go about their business and start setting up and practicing for the nights entertainment. The dukebox is already blaring away as couples dance,  sneak off for private time, take on the bull and go inspect the pudding pit  for the up and coming wrestling on Saturday night.

After a while, Lover approaches the stage &  announces an old favourite to get the crowd singing...  we all join in to " Auld Land Syne"  crossing our arms and holding hands to the people next to us. Singing our little hearts out and as the song ends cheering and kissing people on the cheek.

Lover announces that the band will carry on with their programme but if anyone is brave enough to take to the mic & sing ,  they will play any requests or favourites. They are very talented.

" And dont forget Ladies ,  the wrestling is on for Saturday"   A big cheer erupts from the men..  " The list for volunteers is on the notice board... all participating ladies will get free food, drinks & showers on the house for the night - that cant be bad . And JD over there is always pleased to accomodate the bull rides"

Jay9, gfxnerd , and the other guys seem particularly pleased about the up and coming entertainment on Saturday night.

Some of the ladies wonder over to the notice board where the volunteers list is, noting Brandy & Stone top the list and decide whether to take the plunge or not.....
« : September 13, 2012, 06:42:56 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #422 : September 13, 2012, 07:27:04 AM »

Lover get your fact straight hehe. It isn't water in the hump but fat and you want to hear something disgusting? Well too bad cause here it goes. Camels will reuse the water that gets cycled through their kidneys over and over in the desert if there isn't much water, so by the time they actually go, it is one thick almost syrup texture that comes out. It also is dark too lol.

Brandybee

« #423 : September 13, 2012, 08:23:41 AM »

I groan as I hear Sexilious's graphic explanation about camels bodily functions .... The toast and tea grumbles a little

" Hey girl,  thanks  for that" I grin "so are you putting your name down for the wrestling?" ....   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #424 : September 13, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »

I make my way to the microphone... I have a song.  Maestro... would you give me just a drum.  In a marching beat?  Thank you.
I give you the song of the Perverted Regiment!

Last night I stayed up late to masturbate... It felt so good, I knew it would.   Last night I stayed up late to masturbate... It felt so nice... I did it twice.  Oh, you should see me working on the short strokes.  I use my hand.  It's simply grand.  Oh, you should see me working on the long strokes.  I use my feet.  It's really neat.  Smash it!  Bash it! Beat it on the floor.  Smite it!  Bite it!  Ram it through the door.  Oh it's so neat to beat your meat while sitting on the toilet seat.  Isn't life devine, Funiculi, Funicula!!                       

I bow and leave the stage.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
onlyguessed
: 6

« #425 : September 13, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »

Applause from the fellow singer in the back of the room
Covems

« #426 : September 13, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »

Forgot one....

A Razz a ma Tazz

A Rootie toot-toot

I'd like to see you in your Birthday Suit.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #427 : September 13, 2012, 07:34:26 PM »

Load applause fellow covems song as he leaves the stage I get up from the bar and walk over patting Coverms on the shoulder "great song good one " i say as we pass walking over to the band I get them all to huddle in close an whisper to the all. They all lough "yes we know that song we can play that for you " the lead sing says and goes and get his turmpet

I move over to the mic "Lady's see you all here after the Night before and all looking Stunning I have a little something for you"
Turning to the band " Guy's let do this" they all smile and start to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKUJ4cB1ewg

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is THE BAR & GRILL number five.

One, two, three, four, five, everybody in the car so come on let's ride...
To the Achat Bar around the corner.
The boys say they want some gin and juice but I really don't wanna.
Beerbust like I had last week.
I must stay deep 'cause talk is cheap.
I like Azrielle, Brandy, Stone and ALita.
And as I continue, you know they're getting sweeter.
So what can I do? I really beg you my Lord.
To me flirting is just like a sport.
Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it.
Please set it in the trumpet.

A little bit of Monique in my life,
A little bit of Karen by my side.
A little bit of Jane's what I need,
A little bit of Adrea's what I see.
A little bit of Satoire in the sun,
A little bit of Blue all night long.
A little bit of Pafe here I am,
A little bit of you makes me your man!
BAR & GRILL number five.

Jump up and down and move it all around.
Shake your head to the sound, put your hands on the ground.
Take one step left and one step right.
One to the front and one to the side.
Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice
And if it look like this then you're doing it right.

A little bit of Adera's what I see.
A little bit of Pate here I am,

Trumpet, the trumpet.
BAR & GRILL number five, ha, ha, ha.

A little bit of Adrea's what I see.
A little bit of Pafe here I am,

I do all to fall in love with a girl like you.
Cause you can't run and you can't hide.
You and me gonna touch the sky.
BAR & GRILL number five

Brandybee

« #428 : September 13, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »

Wow,  Standing ovation for Tango's tribute song to all the ladies.   Whistling & cheering.   

""Stone" I shout over to her,  " Make sure that guy does not pay for his drinks all week - Its not every day we have such a compliment and our names in a song "

TightFit74
: 2415

« #429 : September 13, 2012, 11:27:01 PM »

As the applause dies down, my hands red and warm from clapping, a last loud clap echoes through the room, turning everyone's head. I smile recognising the girl in the back.

Excusing myself from the group at the bar, I slowly walk up to her until I am in front of her table.

"Hi Only, is this seat taken? I'm glad you found your way to the B&G"

She smiles, extends her hand in an inviting gesture and quickly I slide into the chair to her right. Being this close, I smell her delicate perfume, mixed in her with her natural, enticing scent while my eyes lock in with hers and I drown in the mirrors of her soul. We stare at eachother for what seems an eternity, the connection broken as Brandy bumps into my chair.

"Oops, sorry..."

The smile on her face kills all credibility of her remakr and I start to blush, my red face mirrored by On;y's. As Brandy walks off again, I turn my focus back to Only, take her hand in mine and smile.

"would you like to dance with me?"

The look on her face is all the answer I need and quickly I push my chair back to guide her to the dance floor. My eyes glide over the pudding pit and I stop in my step 'shuck', I need to return the pudding truck. I turn and face Only again.

"Uhm, I forgot to do something.. Will you save your dance with me until I come back? Or would you like to take a ride with me..?"

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
jay9
: 19

« #430 : September 14, 2012, 04:32:05 AM »

@Marilyn

(..... cont'd)

I can't resist those lips for long though, as our lips meet once but even more passionately this time .....

My lips pressed firmly against hers, our tongues now dancing feverishly together. Stepping forward as we kiss, my body now firmly pressing hers to the cubicle wall. Feeling her firm, full breasts pressing against my chest, her nipples noticably hard now, as they poke into me through my thin shirt. My hips now pushing forward against hers, i am so turned on right now, brazenly acting on my wicked thoughts, has me instantly stiff in my jeans already .... my hard bulge pushing firmly against her crotch. Holding her bare shoulders against the wall, her body now at my disposal as I begin to grind my body against hers ... her breasts squashed between us and my crotch is grinding into hers.

Our warm breath mixing as one as our lips refuse to break their lock. Her hands roaming over my back and shoulders, caressing every inch of me and pulling me harder onto her body, then wandering down to my arse and pulling me even harder into her hips, leaving me in no doubt that at this moment she wants me as bad as I want her.

My hands move up to the shoulder straps of her dress and slowly slip them off her shoulders and then peel them down her toned arms teasingly. Reaching in between our bodies, i pull her tight dress down off her breasts down to her belly, exposing her firm tits. Finally breaking our kiss, i lean back momentarily to admire this beauty before me, and then i lower my head to her breasts and my wet lips begin to kiss and suck on her nipples. Switching my attention occasionally from breast to breast, as I'm sucking on her hard nipples, flicking them with my warm tongue and playfully biting down on them to keep them nice and hard. Marilyn's hands are running through my hair as she holds my head firmly in place, clearly enjoying the attention on her breasts.

I look up from those amazing breasts and then with those big beautiful eyes staring deep in to mine, I slowly begin to peel her tight dress down, slowly past her hips and then more rapidly down her tanned thighs and all the way down her long athletic legs. She steps out of bunched dress and stands with her legs parted slightly wider. I don't need any encouragement, as i begin to kiss my way up those stunning legs, along her inner thigh and then up to that sexy little G-String panties she's wearing. softly kissing her through the thin fabric, i raiase a hand and begin to rub along her pussy lips through the panties, tracing her outline with my fingers .... her dampness is obvious. Then reaching up to her hips to grab the thin straps of her panties, i pull them down and off her legs in one quick motion, as she spreads her legs even wider, inviting my attention.

My lips now meet hers as I get my first taste of her sweet juice. My tongue licking along her pussy lips in long strokes while i raise my hands to part her pussy lips wide for me as i plunge my tongue deep inside her for the first time. She moans instantly and her hands reach for the back of my head as she holds me in tighter to her pussy. My tongue now probing in and out of her, slowly at first and then building in tempo until I'm fucking her with my tongue, forcing it's way as deep inside her as i can muster. Her hips are now grinding down on my face as she pulls me more firmly against her .... sighing quite loudly now as i devour her, her pussy now flooding me with her juices.

Withdrawing my tongue soaked in Marilyn's sweet juices, i begin to lick her little clit. My wet tongue applying pressure to it and then lapping at it. Closing my lips tightly over her clit, i begin to suck on it, as my tongue flicks it playfully within my enclosed mouth, as i suck harder. Her hands suddenly grip my head forcefully, as she pulls me hard against her as her sighs turn quickly to moans and then i feel a quiver run through her body as a couple of waves of pleasure pass through you as she moans loudly. Her fingernails digging into me for the duration and then as  her body relaxes once more she releases her grip on the back of my head slightly. Pulling my head back so that i'm looking up at her now, her juices glistening all over my mouth, she looks purposefully down at me ....

"Fuck me Jay .... fuck me now !!!"

As she pulls me up off my knees up to meet her lips. She licks my soaked lips and then kisses me hungrily .... tasting all of her own juices from my lips and tongue. This gets me even more turned on. Her hands are quickly unbuttoning my shirt and ripping it open and then they caress their way down my chest and begin to pull hurriedly at my belt buckle, as she rips open my jeans. Her soft fingers slide down the front of my underpants and quickly wrap around the thick shaft of my already rock hard cock, which is aching to be freed from it's constraints by now. Pulling me up and out of my pants, my cock springs free and she immediately begins to stroke me firmly up and down. Increasing in speed and tightening and releasing her grip on my shaft, as my jeans fall to my ankles.

Unable to restrain myself any longer, i lift one leg up by her thigh and position the tip of my cock against her pussy as she responds by wrapping her arms tightly around my back. Our lips still locked in our kiss, our eyes looking deep into each others, i brace myself with my legs and then in one firm forward thrust, I plunge my cock deep inside her as she moans into my mouth. Her pussy lips wrapping tightly over my shaft, as her wetness surrounds me. Then without restraint, i begin to pump her ... long slow deep thrusts .... in and out as i fill her completley with my rock hard member. Her fingernails digging into my back as the tempo increases and we fuck more and more vigorously. Our bodies are colliding now and the cubicle wall is shaking as the passion escalates.

My hips are pounding hard against her now, as my thrusts are more forceful and rapid all the time. One hand pinning her raised leg against the wall as i fuck her, and my other hand squeezing her firm breast as she rides every thrust. Fucking so hard and fast now, sweat beading on our bodies as my balls are slapping up against her with each pump. Totally consumed by passion I'm breathing deeply and Marilyn is moaning loudly as we charge full speed towards to a powerful climax, without even a thought to who may be able to hear us.

I can feel that familiar feeling of pleasure rising from deep within as I muster all my strength to continue thrusting with all my force before the inevitable explosion. i can feel Marilyn's grip dig sharply into my back as her moans suddenly increase in volume and intensity .... then I feel her body begin to quiver as she calls out my name ..... her juices flood me as I feel wave after wave of orgasm passing through her body. She's moaning loudly, her body is shaking and then i can feel her pussy contracting around my swollen shaft. Which is all I need to tip me over the edge as my legs weaken under me and I explode deep inside her. My body tenses as her pussy milks powerful squirts of hot cum from my shaft. I bury my face into her neck, muffling my cries of pleasure as we continue to orgasm together.

Slowly our climax subsides and our bodies begin to relax. Slowly pumping her flooded pussy as my cock relaxes, our juices mixed together and now running down her leg and mine. Panting heavily from our efforts, our lips meet again in a more senusal kiss as we bask in the afterglow. Our sweaty bodies now relaxing against each other, enjoying the feel of our combined nakedness, skin on skin.

After what feels like minutes, i break our kiss and step back from her, withdrawing from her pussy as i take an admiring look at her spent naked body before me. With a wicked smile on her face she drops to her knees, takes my cock in her hand and guides it to her mouth. Then expertly proceeds to suck and lick me dry of every last trace of cum. Those beautiful eyes looking up at me as she does so, which is so hot. "Thank you baby, that feels so nice. And my god that was so hot. I've never done anything like that before!". "I agree honey, that was amazing. I'm so glad you followed me in here." as she flashes a wicked grin back at me.

"At least I'm all cleaned up now, what about you?" I joke. Marilyn smiles up at me as she pulls my jeans up from my ankles and I reach down to begin to tuck myself in and make myself presentable again. "I'll need a few minutes to tidy myself up in here. Why don't you head out first and I'll follow shortly."

"Ok no problem, probably better to not be too obvious either I guess. I'll see you at the bar..." i say as i unlatch the cubicle door and begin to step out. "You better have a drink waiting for me, I think we need another one now!!!" she calls out after me. I nod and smile and head for the door. Nervously I open it and peak out, coast looks clear, so I push it open and confidently stride across the room back towards the bar. Am convinced everyone is staring at me, probably because I have this massive grin of satisfaction plastered across my face. Who cares, I won't forget this hot encounter for a long time. Pulling up a stool at the bar once more, I patiently wait for the bar service as I'm still feeling my heart rate slowing back down to normal. Can't quite believe what just happened!

:)
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #431 : September 14, 2012, 07:22:47 AM »

As I make my way to the Bar & Grill for the first time in about 8 days , I cross the car park where I see someone in a car a sleep..
I walk into the Bar just then applause, whisting & cheering ring out from all corners of the Bar.. I look around to see why but with everone on there feet  I can not  make out who was singing..looks like a good night here tonight

Covems

« #432 : September 14, 2012, 08:06:29 AM »

"Hello Lydiarose, welcome back to the AChat Bar & Grill.  Table for one?  A seat at the bar perhaps?"

"A word of caution for you.  Unless you desire undo attention from the dwarves, do not sit at the very end of the bar.  It seems the rascals have built themselves a room underneath this bar room, and their access door is in the base of the bar at that end.  They have been known to pester those who sit there, especially attractive young ladies such as yourself."

"I ALSO HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE BAR.  I am going to do a tie-in the circuit breaker box in the mechanical room.  I am hooking up the new Public Announcing System out back for the Wrestling Pit.  I will do this hot, but the bar and maybe even the Ice House might experience a small power drain.  It may even cause the place to lose power.  Joe has candles on stand-by in case we do lose power."

"It will only take me about 5 to 7 minutes to complete the tie-in.  However, if you smell the aroma of buring meat, please call the NSPD Emergency Services.  Thank you for your patience."

"I now return you to your normal programming."

sexilicious
: 2755

« #433 : September 14, 2012, 08:11:29 AM »

hhmmmmmm wouldn't be a bad thing if the place lost power *thinks naughtily* in fact maybe it would be great  ;D hehe and if meat is burning better find some hot buns

Covems

« #434 : September 14, 2012, 08:19:21 AM »

Sexilicious... you already have hot buns!    Whoo hoo!

: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 146  
« previous next »
: