*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
: Secret Santa  ( 103801 )
Lover
: 10350

« #180 : January 01, 2013, 04:57:14 PM »

I would like to see something like this for Valentine's Day.  *hint, hint*

Pafe, your wishes are answered ;) Soon we will start "Secret Valentine"

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #181 : January 01, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »

Sounds good to me ...    ;D

Maybe Lover & Bear will get to massage each others feet yet   hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Masaru88
: 31

We are all saints and sinners inside ;)

MSN Messenger - pinoyhomie702@hotmail.com
« #182 : January 02, 2013, 08:04:28 PM »

This was fun for me and Pafe shes a wild one :) still need to give All_For_You your foot rub if you are reading this find me I have your gift waiting for you. We should do this again a good ice breaker to meet people here that's a fact :)

(http://raptr.com/Pinoyhomie702?src=em_plat)
Brandybee

« #183 : January 02, 2013, 09:38:14 PM »

Secret Valentine is open for volunteers   ;D

Forum Home Page / Organisations & Events / Events / Secret Valentine
 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2189.0.html

It is fun   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #184 : January 02, 2013, 11:54:13 PM »

after i get and give my gift  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee

« #185 : January 03, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »

OH MY GIDDY AUNT,      Ladies,   over here quick ...  let me tell you about the best kept Achat Secret ..

Tangoracer's Foot Massage

The guy's magic touch is amazing,  he is attentive, very good with his fingers and I was in utter UTOPIA.   My feet and the rest of me was sleepily mmmmmmmmmmmm 

Tango scored a whopping  15 out of 10 too .   mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tangojane is one  lucky lucky lady.   :P

Ladies sign him up,  Gentleman if you are not sure what to do ... go ask Tango for lessons in Foot Massage mmmmmm

tangoracer
: 3444

« #186 : January 03, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »

Thanks Brandybee

15 out of 10   WOW

:) and my Secret is still safe. The pleasure was all mine 

My hands are here for you when ever you want them.

:) Magic Tango Hands  ;)

Covems
: 1688

« #187 : January 03, 2013, 11:43:40 AM »

My Secret Santa Named Mollie

We had made arrangements to meet at Mollie's apartment.  I had a box of chocolates and a bottle of champagne in my hand when I rang the door bell. 

Mollie buzzed me in and I was instantly transported into her room.  It's a marvelous thing, this AChat transporter.  Mollie and I have known each other for  a while now, so we are familiar with each other. 

The music was playing, and the room had the aroma of Chanel No. 5.  A delightful and delicate perfume.  Mollie suggested that we dance for a few minutes to get each other in the mood for the lap dance.  She said she had a few move that I might not be aware of.

We danced for a while... she felt so warm in my arms, so fluid in her movements.  Then she leaned in slightly and then she kissed me.  A soft, lingering kiss while we moved to the music.

Mollie decided to start her lap dance and I took my place on her sofa and watched with eagerness as she began to move to the music.

Mollie moved and swayed to the music, the sexual tension began to build in the room.  She continued to tease and tantalize and I stared, probably drooling... I can't remember what I was doing.  All I know I was mesmerized.  She shook her breasticles.

The sexual tension was so thick it could have been cut with a knife.  I made a comment about how good her lips had felt.  She climbed on me so I could feel them again.

She backed off of me... leaving me wanting more.  More of her lips... more of her warmth... Then she moved in and kissed me for real.

Mollie said there was another move to make...  she said it's a natural flow from the lap dance.  She pushed the button on the magic sofa and it turned into the bed.  We knelt together and moved Mollie's lap dance to a different level.  I nibbled her neck.

She kissed me again.

I noticed on the bed there were restraints.  I mentioned them and Mollie said to use them... so I did.

We spent a few hours perfecting new dances for us both.  "The Bed Springs Rhumba", "The Ride the Wild Willie Waltz", and "The Mattress Mambo".

Thank you Mollie for a most enjoyable Secret Santa Gift.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee

« #188 : January 03, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »

;D   Fantastic post  Covems,   Loved the pics ....  Cant see the last one ... Was that on purpose to tease ?  :o

You should try the Tied up Tango ... interesting moves in that one too  :P

sexilicious
: 2755

« #189 : January 04, 2013, 02:47:24 PM »

golly by the time i get to do secret santa all the others will be doing valentines guess i shouldn't sign up for that one lol

Lover
: 10350

« #190 : January 04, 2013, 03:03:41 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR SEXI :)

Hope you join valentine... honestly hope you have internet connection soon and can make santa and valentine.

islandsun
: 1597

« #191 : January 04, 2013, 05:52:44 PM »

christmas was busy , next people stopping in and now a cold !

still looking forward hooking up Dutchlust and james Dean so sorry

smile and happy new years !
Mollie
: 48

« #192 : January 05, 2013, 07:24:21 AM »

I absolutely loved my Secret Santa meetings.  So much fun and I agree that this is a wonderful way to meet people and get to know them.

Cheya was wonderful.  A hot, sexy dance.  I loved it.

Covems... well... what can I say other than *sigh*... I'll dance for you anytime.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #193 : January 05, 2013, 12:41:46 PM »

hmmm to me , the secret santa will be hmmm obsolete ( dont know this word in english ) when the valentine one will start , so if you want your gift or give me mine , hurry  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
sexilicious
: 2755

« #194 : January 05, 2013, 09:18:48 PM »

Well Lover if you think people won't mind sure sign me up then lol

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14  
« previous next »
: