*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Love and Ice (Serial Story)
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Love and Ice (Serial Story)  ( 11760 )
PitVK
: 27

« #15 : January 20, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »

Chapter 16:
PitVK

« #16 : January 20, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »

Chapter 17:
PitVK

« #17 : January 20, 2013, 07:04:58 PM »

Chapter 18:

(Final)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #18 : January 21, 2013, 01:39:25 AM »

Not sure where this is going PitVK, but it's good reading, like it lots.

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
PitVK

« #19 : January 21, 2013, 04:01:21 PM »

Thanks! It's a story of love, sex and fitting in.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : February 06, 2013, 06:41:50 PM »

I am enjoying it so far PitVK.  It has great potential and very intriguing.  I look forward to reading more.

Could I ask a favour , so it makes for easier reading, would you paragraph after every 5 or 6 lines or so, or where fitting.  It helps people like me to keep their place whilst reading and none English speakers to translate easier.

Thanks ever so.  And please, keep writing.  I hope you will enter a story for the  Erotic Story Contest 4 - First Time   also  ;D

I am the  Contest Manager and would love to receive a story off you.  The theme is  " First Time"  which has a very broad meaning ...   it can be the first time you tried something new,  a first holiday alone, a first business trip,  meeting someone for the first time ...  as long as you clearly identify  A FIRST ...  you have satisfied the theme.

The second thing that must be clearly identified in your story is something from the Achat shop -  ( They are sponsoring the contest you see ) The something needs to be clearly identified ,  with a detailed description in your story  so readers can easily identify it.
It can be a room,  a background or an outfit from  male, female or shemale wardrobe.

The prizes are fabulous too if you are voted  in the top 3 by Forum members.  All other story submissions get 600A$  - so you see, its well worth the effort.

The topic below tells you the rules, the submission dates and how to enter  :-

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests / EROTIC STORY 4 CONTEST  “ First Time”  THE RULES                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html

« : February 20, 2013, 03:19:34 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: