*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi for everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: hi for everyone  ( 5493 )
faxar
: 3

« : April 10, 2013, 06:09:48 AM »

Hi im Faxar, im new , and im here to have a good times!!!

Im Spanish and my enghish isnt very good  but the necessary to enjoy.

hugs for all
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 10, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »

Welocme Faxar,
thanks for introducing yourself. Look around, enjoy and have fun. Do you like to get birthday greetings? Send me a pm with your day and month and wait for your special day ;)

We just are starting a new game, called Achat paper chase. You can join here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

Also take a look at the Bar & Grill, its karaoke night and everyone can post his fav song. First drink is for free ;)
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg49187.html#new

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #2 : April 10, 2013, 05:30:12 PM »

hiya and welcome to the forum faxar,

enjoy your time here and make sure to share your ideas, opinions and whatever is on your mind and dont worry, better english comes with practise, just try it and you will see ;).

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : April 10, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »

Hello Faxar,

A big hearty welcome to Forum,  Glad to see you  have posted about yourself,   its fun , crazy and there are some interesting topics   I hope you will look around and post more  .

Enjoy & have fun   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : April 11, 2013, 02:06:35 AM »

Hi Faxer

Welcome to the madness that is know as the Village

have a look around and enjoy

First drink is is on the house down at the Bar & Grill

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : April 11, 2013, 02:36:47 AM »

Welcome faxar  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : April 11, 2013, 02:49:06 AM »

Mmmm, another nef citizen in our village.....great!

Wait.....now this is no more a village...is going to be a real city, finally! Of course, good abits here will never day, so the Bar & Grill (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html) is always the main attraction here, but there are more but i don't reveal them.....if you want to find them out, take a look around and enjoy every corner of AChat Village! You will never regret it!

faxar
: 3

« #7 : April 11, 2013, 03:01:58 AM »

Thank all for the answers, i hope to have fun and practique some english... and another things...

hugs for all
Stone
: 1842

« #8 : April 11, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »

Hello Faxar,

Welcome to the Forum Village.  We have a great bar -  the AB&G ,   Please come in and have a drink.  Jayc & I will make sure  Old Joe or J2D2  will give you one of your choice on the house.

We are a friendly bunch in there.   Be there or be square  :)

Covems
: 1688

« #9 : April 12, 2013, 05:15:29 AM »

Welcome Faxar

I'm American and my Spanish is really lousy, so don't worry about the language thing.  Just enjoy and post your thoughts here.  Following the advice to read around the forum is sound and recommended.  But please post.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: