*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Summer
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
: Secret Summer  ( 63177 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #105 : August 21, 2013, 07:27:34 AM »

Not here......just waiting for Covems next week, but we had talk of it.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #106 : August 21, 2013, 07:56:36 AM »

i still have yet to get my two dates. haven't seen either one of them.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #107 : August 21, 2013, 08:11:51 AM »

Sexi, freddie is away but will be back soon, so just be patiente.....the other, never had seen him/her around....

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #108 : August 21, 2013, 08:31:59 AM »

Let me volunteer for you Sexi, i'll be glad to help if one of your dates do not show up  ;D

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #109 : August 21, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »

Sexi, Freddie will be back this week... do you know if henrypen is still in game? Perhaps he has left or is in holidays too

sexilicious

« #110 : August 21, 2013, 09:04:53 AM »

Let me volunteer for you Sexi, i'll be glad to help if one of your dates do not show up  ;D

All I have to tell you is Martin I need you and you would come running ;D

Sexi, Freddie will be back this week... do you know if henrypen is still in game? Perhaps he has left or is in holidays too

I have no clue if henrypen is still in game might have to send him a message in game and see if he replies.

sexilicious

« #111 : August 21, 2013, 06:52:38 PM »

Ooo Ooo Ooo pick my please! I'll stand in for Henrypen if you don't hear from him.

hehe if that was the case i might have a line of people lining up to take his place ::)

Covems
: 1688

« #112 : October 07, 2013, 06:53:04 AM »

Ahhhh.... Summer

After many postponements, and even though we've passed into Autumn, Miss Brandy and I finally agreed to a time and a date for our Secret Summer Date. 

Using the magic of AChat, we arranged for use of the Apartment Room.  A bottle of wine was in place, a small box of chocolates.  I was allowed to pick the music for the Lap Dance, and chose a mix of tunes, from Willie Nelson to Eric Clapton.

We beamed into the room and began with a slow dance.  It was most difficult to keep my hands from wandering, but showing remarkable self restraint, Miss Brandy had to use the fly swatter only a few times.  We laughed a lot and I had a wonderful time. 

I cashed in my ticket.

Then after some wine, Miss Brandy began her sultry dance... swaying and shimmering.  Getting close enough to allow me to take in the scent of her perfume, then backing away.  It was a most enjoyable evening we spent, though I believe for her it was closer to midnight.  Thank you Miss Brandy, for a fantastic Summer/Autumn Date.  And... for the record... I score the Lap Dance a 10!

Later on... after Miss Brandy departed, I found a camera behind the magic sofa.  It seems one of the dwarfs managed to sneak in and took some pictures.  I will now share them with everyone.

This is the first picture on the camera.  Good thing the little buggers are short.

Second picture.           Smell this Cowboy!

The third picture.  It looks as if whoever it was taking the photos was looking around the room.

The fourth picture.  A shot of the loft area above the Apartment.

The fifth and final picture.  I'm not sure what happened, but it looks like Eva had our backs.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover

« #113 : October 07, 2013, 07:19:52 AM »

LOL..covems...againyou almost made me fell from my chair... :D

mrsexlover

« #114 : October 07, 2013, 08:14:34 AM »

;D hehehe that's a nice story Covems

PS. I think it's time for a new round of secret dates.

Lover

« #115 : October 07, 2013, 08:31:42 AM »

Good news for you - just this weekend we decided to have another secret event soon, Secret Christmas. We will start at the end of the month, then draw the couples end of november

mrsexlover

« #116 : October 07, 2013, 08:49:02 AM »

Good news for you - just this weekend we decided to have another secret event soon, Secret Christmas. We will start at the end of the month, then draw the couples end of november

count me in  :D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #117 : October 07, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »

Lover you can count me in  Lets hope I don't get a man again 

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #118 : October 07, 2013, 03:06:36 PM »

My Secret Date had been busy, very busy over Summer . And now I knew why.   Covems, the little terror, had secretly been preparing for his Spouseship to the wonderful Amy and building her a wonderful cabin by Lake Crystal with the help of his adorable dwarfs.

I looked at the voucher he had slipped  under my door. He had chosen to cash in on the Lap Dance. To be fair, the summer had been busy for both of us but I was pleased he had chosen the Lappy. I would have chance to score some more points for a little wager I had. I was trailing behind but had this dance in hand, so I hoped to gain some precious ground.  ;)

I chose my outfit and bought some wine and arrived for our date. He had on his new hat and I just had to indulge my fetish a moment or three and admire it.  It was stunning and suited him.   :P

Then he held me close and by a beam of magic dust we arrived in his Penthouse suite. He had decorated it exquisitely, which suddenly reminded me, the key.  I handed him a key and laughed. I hoped he remembered to collect any that might be outstanding… you never knew who might be tempted to enter and cause mischief… or may be,  to even lurk in hiding…   :-X

He flicked his stereo on and we had a slow dance at first and sipped our wine.  Covems was charming , funny and truly I only had to use the fly swatter a couple of times… he may have used Ma Covem's wooden spoon more on me, but who was counting a red knuckle or two between cowboys and UK.  ;D

When I was ready for my dance and he was poised and ready too, the music upped it's tempo and I sat him down for the BB lap dance.

I shimmied and swayed, and twirled and teased, and showed off my little moves.   :-*

Sometimes I thought I heard the pitter patter of feet or computing beep-beeps but decided it must be backing sounds in the music.

Covems seemed mesmerised, so I was hopeful he approved of my dancing and I threw myself into my routine quite encouraged.

He mentioned he liked ducks and my perfume, so I noted to let Santa know in a few months time, but only if he was a good boy of course.  ::)

I completed my dance and he scored me quite highly. I was delighted.   :-*

Thank you Covems, I had a wonderful date night too.  ItsAmy123 is a lucky girl.

I award him…..  Initials after his name   Covems  BDSM  ( Brandybee’s Deploma of a Desirable, Strong and Sexy Man )   :P   :D

Whoever wins him in future Secret Dates is in for a treat.   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious

« #119 : October 07, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »

Christmas I haven't had my summer ones yet

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
: